Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Good to see that they have started working on FSW. My status is still NA. Hope to see some positive changes in the next few days. :)

Reactions: mok_kab and rak89

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Guys Please check your mail and mycic accounts.Update here if any changes happening.

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys Please check your mail and mycic accounts.Update here if any changes happening.
No change in my BGC status. It is still "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

saimurkhan

Oct 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Finally I got my PPR update in CIC account just on 180th days from AOR. I can see many of you have received PPR e-mail sent directly to your e-mail account, but I just got mine uploaded in CIC account. Anyone else received the same way? Also, do you know how long does it take for the VO to stamp the visa+COPR. Mine will be sent to Singapore. Thanks and best of luck to those how are yet to get the confirmation.

Reactions: mok_kab

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Yes. I have heard once that happened before. Not unusual. Congrats on your ppr. What is your timeline and stream?

Regards
Lifehack

Hello Everyone,

Finally I got my PPR update in CIC account just on 180th days from AOR. I can see many of you have received PPR e-mail sent directly to your e-mail account, but I just got mine uploaded in CIC account. Anyone else received the same way? Also, do you know how long does it take for the VO to stamp the visa+COPR. Mine will be sent to Singapore. Thanks and best of luck to those how are yet to get the confirmation.

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Hey guys,
I got the passport request letter this morning, it says I should submit the passport but also says that the letter is not a guarantee that the visa will be issued. I imagine it's the same letter that most people received. 30 days for processing. All the best guys

Reactions: mok_kab

saimurkhan

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys,
I got the passport request letter this morning, it says I should submit the passport but also says that the letter is not a guarantee that the visa will be issued. I imagine it's the same letter that most people received. 30 days for processing. All the best guys
-- Hi, yes I had the same saying the letter does not guarantee the visa but I assume this is a standard format.

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hey guys,
Congrats !!! Did you get in your email or on cic account ???

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Great news all around! Really happy for everyone!

Loads of congrats!:)

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know how long Singapore visa office is taking to issue visa(after PPR passport return) now a days?

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys. Im stuck at NA2 for almost 3 months now. Just ordered GCMS yesterday. Im currently residing in SG but im from the philippines. Any May AORs here? Somebody said you guys have a whatsapp group.. can i join?