+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Where are you from brother? & What was your AOR? & was it express entry/FSW program or PNP ?
my CoR is Malaysia and AoR is December the first 2019 on PNP. What's your latest update?

Yeah. It should be on the way.
My medical is expiring by 19th Jan; and since per your experience, the extension doesn't reflect in profile so I might reach them by next week to remind them about it. And check if they have re-assessed it yet. Your case has brought much-needed hope that SGVO hasn't forgotten the approved applicants waiting for PPR.
I'm glad this is bringing you hope. Do email the high commission, my experience with them so far has been positive (in terms of response time and the responses being meaningful) and I hope yours will be too.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
my CoR is Malaysia and AoR is December the first 2019 on PNP. What's your latest update?

I'm glad this is bringing you hope. Do email the high commission, my experience with them so far has been positive (in terms of response time and the responses being meaningful) and I hope yours will be too.

AOR is mid October & file got approved on last April & VAC got opened this month's 16th but still no sign of PPR from SGVO. This is really getting so frustating, my career and everything is on hold. I have no clue what is going on. Really this is so frustating :(

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
AOR is mid October & file got approved on last April & VAC got opened this month's 16th but still no sign of PPR from SGVO. This is really getting so frustating, my career and everything is on hold. I have no clue what is going on. Really this is so frustating :(
same situation here AOR in August and file approved on last April but no ppr till now.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Guy I got my passport back this morning. With the CoPR and counterfoil. I hope y'all follow soon.
I guess I need to look into how to obtain the Authorization Letter now

Reactions: fputri

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Guy I got my passport back this morning. With the CoPR and counterfoil. I hope y'all follow soon.
I guess I need to look into how to obtain the Authorization Letter now
Thank you and all the best for your Canada journey!

• Love
Reactions: OT13

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Hi - just a quick question on getting medical exam for ITA in Singapore. Do you need to book an appointment or just walk in at the designated places?

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi - just a quick question on getting medical exam for ITA in Singapore. Do you need to book an appointment or just walk in at the designated places?
I walked in but I'm guessing it depends on the clinic/hospital

tanislm

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, I have applied online for student visa from Bangladesh and recently received passport request, as on November 30 my passport reached Singapore office. Now, can anyone please tell me how long it may take for visa stamping? and what kind of update I'll receive on VFS global website about my status?

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi, I have applied online for student visa from Bangladesh and recently received passport request, as on November 30 my passport reached Singapore office. Now, can anyone please tell me how long it may take for visa stamping? and what kind of update I'll receive on VFS global website about my status?
In my case from submission to receiving it took 2 weeks

If you subscribed to the SMS service you'll get messages on every movement. If not then look out for the update on your GC account. VFS themselves won't update anything beyond the SMS service

Reactions: tanislm

tanislm

Oct 27, 2019
In my case from submission to receiving it took 2 weeks

If you subscribed to the SMS service you'll get messages on every movement. If not then look out for the update on your GC account. VFS themselves won't update anything beyond the SMS service
Thank you for your suggestions, one more question, was your case happened before covid-19 shutdown or recently (after November 2020) after VFS reopened?

vihuynh

Dec 7, 2020
I walked in but I'm guessing it depends on the clinic/hospital
Hi OT13, Can I ask you a few questions about submitting Passport:
- Which VAC did you submit your PP? VAC In Singapore or VAC in Malaysia (your CoR)?-
- How's about the payment of the fee when we submit PPs by courier?
My PPR mention that We can submit any VAC if outside of Canada and we are living in Vietnam. Next week we are going to Singapore so I am not sure whether I can submit PPs VAC Singapore or not?
Thank you in advance.

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
- Nov GCMS note: Location: PRU - REV
- Dec GCMS note: Location: KO00137

Anyone can help me to understand the difference in the paper file location in Singapore visa office? Thanks.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions, one more question, was your case happened before covid-19 shutdown or recently (after November 2020) after VFS reopened?
My case only concluded a couple of weeks ago (November 2020)
Hi OT13, Can I ask you a few questions about submitting Passport:
- Which VAC did you submit your PP? VAC In Singapore or VAC in Malaysia (your CoR)?-
- How's about the payment of the fee when we submit PPs by courier?
My PPR mention that We can submit any VAC if outside of Canada and we are living in Vietnam. Next week we are going to Singapore so I am not sure whether I can submit PPs VAC Singapore or not?
Thank you in advance.
I submitted to the office in Kuala Lumpur. It was sixty-something with an additional ten bucks for the SMS service (that's optional). So RM70++ in total
The only thing you need to keep in mind is You must account for the waiting time. Passport can take as long as a full month with SGVO so make sure whichever VFS office you submit to, your address will be unchanged for that one full month

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if you have done medical but for those who are asking the same question, there's only one place to do medicals in SG - Raffles Medical at Takashimaya. You would need to do a booking as well (recommended as I did that and there was a line up at 9am in the morning.)