+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Mine was requested for a re-med which I did last month and have been passed but still no PPR a month after.
GCMS already stated Final: Approved.
BUT I'm min the CN Covid pace group so God knows when I'll get PPR
Did you get the re-medical request from SGVO or Ottawa? Based on your post elsewhere your primary office is Ottawa which I believe should also be handling your PPR.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks. Hope you also get some good news :)
Yes that's the email I am in touch with

Hello, Can you please share when was your first extension for medical? & also whether your medical has been reextended? pls share, thanks.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello, Can you please share when was your first extension for medical? & also whether your medical has been reextended? pls share, thanks.
Hi,
I found out by emailing them so I'm not sure when it actually happened but I was informed on November the 3rd
Only extended once as far as I know

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Isn't the extension reflecting in your profile yet?
It is not. The profile doesn't seem to be anywhere up to date as according to the high commission I've already been approved (double confirmed via the GCMS notes) yet the profile still says my background check is ongoing so I sort of don't take it as seriously anymore

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
It is not. The profile doesn't seem to be anywhere up to date as according to the high commission I've already been approved (double confirmed via the GCMS notes) yet the profile still says my background check is ongoing so I sort of don't take it as seriously anymore
What's your AOR and and CoR?

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
The profile won't show approved until you submitted the passport, and received an actual COPR. But the medical usually show a new date once extended. Have you tried to ask them for PPR since your medical has already been extended? In fact, they replied to me earlier to confirm if I can land before my medical expires, but the very next day they ask to disregard that email; and asked to wait until the restrictions are lifted.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
What's your AOR and and CoR?
December the 1st, Malaysia

The profile won't show approved until you submitted the passport, and received an actual COPR. But the medical usually show a new date once extended. Have you tried to ask them for PPR since your medical has already been extended? In fact, they replied to me earlier to confirm if I can land before my medical expires, but the very next day they ask to disregard that email; and asked to wait until the restrictions are lifted.
Yes I have. They've asked me to submit my passport which I did. From what I heard, if you wanna travel right now you need to get an explicit Authorization Letter on top of the CoPR. I don't know much details about that one but from my understanding you need to convince them you are moving permanently (not soft landing). I'll worry about that one once I get my passport back and assuming I do get the CoPR

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

Yes I have. They've asked me to submit my passport which I did. From what I heard, if you wanna travel right now you need to get an explicit Authorization Letter on top of the CoPR. I don't know much details about that one but from my understanding you need to convince them you are moving permanently (not soft landing). I'll worry about that one once I get my passport back and assuming I do get the CoPR

Hi brother,

when did you receive your PPR? and when did you submit your passport? thanks

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020

Congratulations! That's very encouraging news for all waiting upon SGVO.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi brother,

when did you receive your PPR? and when did you submit your passport? thanks
I got it on November 3 and submitted on November 11

Congratulations! That's very encouraging news for all waiting upon SGVO.
Thanks! Also earlier today my GC account was updated to Approved. I am hoping that means the passport is on its way back to me.

Any updates from either of you btw?

Reactions: fputri

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

Thanks! Also earlier today my GC account was updated to Approved. I am hoping that means the passport is on its way back to me.

Where are you from brother? & What was your AOR? & was it express entry/FSW program or PNP ?

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020

Yeah. It should be on the way.
My medical is expiring by 19th Jan; and since per your experience, the extension doesn't reflect in profile so I might reach them by next week to remind them about it. And check if they have re-assessed it yet. Your case has brought much-needed hope that SGVO hasn't forgotten the approved applicants waiting for PPR.