+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
Hi all,

If anyone has an answer to my question please shed some light.
So, I've applied EE FSW - JAN AOR and my GCMS notes was already 'appear RFV'. 2 weeks ago, I did my requested remedical and a few days after that I've got an update that I've passed.
Now, I live in KL but idk where my file at, based on the webform that I've raised in July my file is in Ottawa. But let's say they've reached the final decision, will it then be transferred to SGVO?
And SGVO is the one that will issue the PPR?

Thanks in advance!
Yeah you're right Singapore Visa office will issues you the Visa...

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
Hi all,

If anyone has an answer to my question please shed some light.
So, I've applied EE FSW - JAN AOR and my GCMS notes was already 'appear RFV'. 2 weeks ago, I did my requested remedical and a few days after that I've got an update that I've passed.
Now, I live in KL but idk where my file at, based on the webform that I've raised in July my file is in Ottawa. But let's say they've reached the final decision, will it then be transferred to SGVO?
And SGVO is the one that will issue the PPR?

Thanks in advance!
Im also waiting for my Visa to issue under permanent residence application...hope they respond soon..

Noukie’s

Dec 17, 2019
I didn't. I did mine on November 29 and passed December 19. So I guess I won't chase them over that for another thirty days or so
Hi,
Have you received PPR? We received PPR on Oct-19 and medical expires on Dec-26. I’m a bit nervous if they would auto extend e-med or ask us to redo med. So please update us of your case. Thanks.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi,
Have you received PPR? We received PPR on Oct-19 and medical expires on Dec-26. I’m a bit nervous if they would auto extend e-med or ask us to redo med. So please update us of your case. Thanks.
I haven't gotten PPR. If you don't mind me asking, what's your AoR?

Noukie’s

Dec 17, 2019
I haven't gotten PPR. If you don't mind me asking, what's your AoR?
Yes sure, here you go
AOR Jan 12, 2020
PNP Outland - Singapore
Province: SK
PPR Oct. 19, 2020

We’re sending required docs to VFS Singapore next week, it seems they haven’t accepted submitting in person. Expected passport to be returned in a month time, our concern is if we need to land before medical expires or CIC will extend medical since travel restrictions still apply.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Yes sure, here you go
AOR Jan 12, 2020
PNP Outland - Singapore
PPR Oct. 19, 2020

We’re sending required docs to VFS Singapore next week, it seems they haven’t accepted submitting in person. Expected passport to be returned in a month time, our concern is if we need to land before medical expires or CIC will extend medical since travel restrictions still apply.
Thanks for sharing your details. From my experience I think the high commission in Singapore is quite responsive, maybe you want to ask them these questions directly?

Reactions: Noukie’s

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
vsf Sing
Yes sure, here you go
AOR Jan 12, 2020
PNP Outland - Singapore
PPR Oct. 19, 2020

one of my friend flew there to get the visa stamped...some years back.

Noukie’s

Dec 17, 2019
vsf Sing

one of my friend flew there to get the visa stamped...some years back.
Now due to the pandemic and Singapore restrictions, submitting in person is not allowed. We sent our docs via Post. When the passports are returned, they will use courier service to send to home address.

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Hey gang! Any update regarding medical extension/re-medical request from SGVO? LVO/NDVO has already started extending medial, followed by PPR. But SGVO keeps sending the generic response and ask to wait until restrictions are lifted. Anyone had better luck with SGVO?

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hey gang! Any update regarding medical extension/re-medical request from SGVO? LVO/NDVO has already started extending medial, followed by PPR. But SGVO keeps sending the generic response and ask to wait until restrictions are lifted. Anyone had better luck with SGVO?
Hi!
Mines extended till 31 May
I contacted the commission directly (not using a webform)

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Mine was requested for a re-med which I did last month and have been passed but still no PPR a month after.
GCMS already stated Final: Approved.
BUT I'm min the CN Covid pace group so God knows when I'll get PPR