+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not sure about PPRs in particular, but the fact that one of us got their RPRF request and another went into IP2 it sounds like they are still processing the existing applications. Having said that, I can't seem to find anyone from any VO who had a visa issued since 18 March
Immitracker is showing only 1PPR issued in April, that's why I think they are not issuing PPR also

Reactions: OT13

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi @quelash13 : I just got the ghost update last nigt when I logged into my GC Account. The Current Status is : Application/profile updated. It means that SGVO still works during the pandemic. Hope all of us get good news soon :)

Reactions: quelash13

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi @quelash13 : I just got the ghost update last nigt when I logged into my GC Account. The Current Status is : Application/profile updated. It means that SGVO still works during the pandemic. Hope all of us get good news soon :)
Hi,
Yea you're right. Can't be sure about if they're faster/slower/same as compared to usual but the good news is they've definitely not stopped processing things.
Do you mind sharing your AoR date?

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
Yea you're right. Can't be sure about if they're faster/slower/same as compared to usual but the good news is they've definitely not stopped processing things.
Do you mind sharing your AoR date?
My AOR : June 24.2019.
Stream: Atlantic Immigration Pilot, paper-based.
Thanks.

Jan 15, 2020
Hi
I would like to inform you that the below number called me today and ordered the card number to payment for the visa
Is the below number fraud or reliable
+16463350276
Regards