+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
in case our visa is approved, how do we submit original passport for issuing visa ? because VAC in SG is closed, so do we directly send our passport to High commission of Canada in SG by courier?

Reactions: LynnetteOon

LynnetteOon

May 10, 2020
I would like to know as well. I have sent emails to Singapore and so far no replies from the embassy. They give a canned response stating that they will not reply for concerns related to submission of passport, visa application or like submitting missing documents.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
If your application is approved, you will have to wait to be contacted by SGVO... once their offices re-open they will send you instructions on how to provide your passport.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
then I will have to wait until 1st June because it seems they will reopen from 1st June.. even if I have my visa approved now ?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
You may try raising a webform rather than sending them a direct email. As far as I know, they will contact you once their offices re-open with instructions on how to move forward.

Reactions: RnDtech

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
You may try raising a webform rather than sending them a direct email. As far as I know, they will contact you once their offices re-open with instructions on how to move forward.
do you know if they are currently processing visa applications? I submitted my Global talent stream application ( 14 days processing ) on 29th April .. I haven't heard back yet.. It just shows processing on my account.

Thanks a lot for reply by the way.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
do you know if they are currently processing visa applications? I submitted my Global talent stream application ( 14 days processing ) on 29th April .. I haven't heard back yet.. It just shows processing on my account.

Thanks a lot for reply by the way.
I'm not sure about your type of visa, I do know that they are continuing to process Express Entry applications during this period, just that they are delays such as PPR. SGVO does state that they are only providing essential services during this period. Perhaps you could raise a webform for more certainty. All the best.

Reactions: RnDtech

LynnetteOon

May 10, 2020
What I know is that they aren't really even letting anyone into Canada unless they are working for the farming industry cause they have not enough people in that industry right now.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
for me, no update yet .. still it says processing on my account.. applied online for 14 days processing visa ( Global talent stream) with job offer, lmia, and upfront medical examination.. applied on 30th April,2020. still awating..

I created and sent Webform 10 days ago.. also no reply to my Webform..
I have no idea how much Covid19 is affecting on processing times.