+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

zercool

May 3, 2018
Nevermind, my PRTD was approved in 1 day. It took 2 days by speed post to be delivered to VFS, one day to for the passport to be delivered to the IRCC office from VFS and then the very next day, I got notified that a decision was made and passport was dispatched. Overall, it took around 5 days since I sent my passport to VFS.
You are so lucky, I applied on may 17 and it took until June 28 to collect my passport which I am waiting to be returned now , good luck for you

maplestaple

Jun 30, 2022
If in Spore, hand deliver passport to VFS for a receipt. If you opt for the SMS/email service, they will track passport processing for you until ready for collection.
Thank you. I will do this because I would really like to utilise the tracking function.

Rservicex

Jul 16, 2022
Hello,

i am a TRV applicant and got my Passport request on Jun 29. I submitted my passport to VFS on Jul 14, i was delayed due to covid and was stuck in another country. How long does passport return usually take in SG. Or anyone who has recently done it. I am scheduled to fly on Jul 27.
Would appreciate your help on the same.

ndsharma

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, for my wife passport stamping in Singapore took only 1 day however courier service took 2-3 days. She submitted her passport on Monday, visa got stamped on Tuesday however buy courier received the passport on Friday morning - July 2022.

Can you please share your timeline for TRV as my application is still pending. My wife had applied for a student visa.

Rservicex

Jul 16, 2022
Hi, for my wife passport stamping in Singapore took only 1 day however courier service took 2-3 days. She submitted her passport on Monday, visa got stamped on Tuesday however buy courier received the passport on Friday morning - July 2022.

Can you please share your timeline for TRV as my application is still pending. My wife had applied for a student visa.
Hi,

below is my timeline

applied online - 7Jun
Biometrics - 9 Jun
Passport Request - 29 Jun
Submitted Passport - 13 July (delay as I was travelling)
Current status on VFS is in process at IRCC.

Your wife’s visa was a TRV?

ndsharma

Nov 4, 2019
Hi,

below is my timeline

applied online - 7Jun
Biometrics - 9 Jun
Passport Request - 29 Jun
Submitted Passport - 13 July (delay as I was travelling)
Current status on VFS is in process at IRCC.

Your wife’s visa was a TRV?
Wow that's super quick.

My wife applied for a student visa which is all sorted. I have applied for a Tourist visa on 30 May however review hasn't started yet. We plan to fly together in Sep if my application gets approved else will join her later.

Can you please share your nationality or if you have been to Canada/ US before? Or if you have any relatives in Canada?

I am an Indian national, overseas for almost 14 yrs now. Visited many counties in the past excluding Canada & US.

Rservicex

Jul 16, 2022
hi, i am an indian passport holder. Been to canada and us and have relatives there.

My portal got updated today to dispatched from IRCC. What are the steps after this please?

Wow that's super quick.

My wife applied for a student visa which is all sorted. I have applied for a Tourist visa on 30 May however review hasn't started yet. We plan to fly together in Sep if my application gets approved else will join her later.

Can you please share your nationality or if you have been to Canada/ US before? Or if you have any relatives in Canada?

I am an Indian national, overseas for almost 14 yrs now. Visited many counties in the past excluding Canada & US.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Wow that's super quick.

Hi @ndsharma : any luck on the visitor visa or anyone you know who has got it approved?

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Applied online for visitor visa, I am Malaysian (June 9)
Biometrics Completed in Singapore (June 16)
Passport Request (November 21) !!

Finally.
Congratulations! Really lucky you are. 240 days past for me and no update.