+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Please share once you receive yours back! I just sent mine using Speedpost.
Hey, yes I sent a webform and reached out to VFS.
It's on its way today :)
I also saw on the website that my profile was updated and I saw the final decision has been approved and there's the counterfoil document number.

Reactions: quelash13

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I also saw on the website that my profile was updated and I saw the final decision has been approved and there's the counterfoil document number.
Congrats! That's pretty quick. About 2 weeks from when you sent them over?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi, did you sign on the last page of the consent form under "Applicants NOT wishing to provide Biometrics?" VAC says this is because I'm not providing Biometrics now as it was already provided earlier for this application.

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, did you sign on the last page of the consent form under "Applicants NOT wishing to provide Biometrics?" VAC says this is because I'm not providing Biometrics now as it was already provided earlier for this application.
Yes, i sent them 2 weeks ago and biometric i put as 'no' cause I've done it in Malaysia and I put a date on when the biometrics was done.

Reactions: quelash13

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Did you manage to get your passport back yet? :)

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi, those who got their passports back from SGVO, how long after you received the email that your package was received at the VO, did they dispatch it back? Mine was received on 2 March and it's still there.

stan92

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for visitor visa approval? I helped my parents (in Malaysia) to apply and got their biometrics done in end of January. Submitted a webform and they said the applications are still under review. This puzzles me because it has already been more than 2 months, and I knew people who applied in February and got it in early March.

Kmm15

Apr 17, 2022
Will it help if I do upfront medical? My eligibility and security are yet to start. Others are passed. I'm FSW-O.

My AOR was 2021. Given the current speed of SGVO, should I assume that they are not going to get to my application this year?

Mr. Leo12

Apr 7, 2022
Hello all,

I am considering to apply for my family for Visitor Visa in mid of May 2022 with a letter of invitation from my university classmate who is inviting my family to Canada.

But I am not applicable to the detailed instructions except "None of the above" as shown in below.

Could anyone advise on my situation? I would be greatly appreciated if someone could able to advise. Thanks in advance!

Detailed instructions form https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

How to apply
Before you apply for a visitor visa

• Find out if you’re eligible to travel Canada right now.
  • Get the documents you need for a visitor visa.
  • Find out what to do for your biometrics (fingerprints and photo)
    • Most applicants need to give their biometrics if it’s the first time they apply.
Check the steps to apply for a visitor visa.
Get detailed instructions for your situation
Answer some questions to get specific instructions on how to apply for a visitor visa.
Why are you applying for a visitor visa? (required)
To unite with a family member
To visit on business
To attend a funeral or provide support to a critically ill person
To join a vessel (marine crew member)
To assume a diplomatic post
To come with an immediate family member who’s assuming a diplomatic post
To handle the affairs of a victim of Ukraine Airlines PS752
To get the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET)
None of the above