+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office spousal interview waiting time

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
My spouse went to the interview finally. It has been3 weeks bow since the interview.
Any ideas how long more to the decision? Medical was expired

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date
and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us.
Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing
standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months. While your
application is awaiting interview, we will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any
correspondence, except: change of address or contact information, including change of e-mail
address; change of immigration representative; change of marital status or family composition;
request for withdrawal of your application

Same mail i received from Singapore but i am a PNP applicant, It's been passed 40 days no interview called yet , dont know when it will come, one of my friend attended interview in Dhaka high commission, Singapore team came to conduct interview , most probably Visa office and last week he got PPR.

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
Checked last week and it was decision made.
We sent you correspondence regarding the decision.
Does anyone have an idea if this is a good thing or bad thing

Raba2017

Jun 29, 2018
My spouse went to the interview finally. It has been3 weeks bow since the interview.
Any ideas how long more to the decision? Medical was expired
Any news for your spouse did she get the email from cic to submit her passport for visa because I am also waiting it’s been 4 months but no news yet after interview