+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office spousal interview waiting time

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone...
I sponsored my wife and she recieved today a letter from Singapore visa office that she is in the interview queue and it is 24 months!!! Anyone with similar situation? Is 24 months a default time and could be sooner?
Please help. Thanks

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
That what they've said unfortunately. I really don't know if that is true.. Is there anyone else who had an interview recently.? :(
Does the letter say 24 months? My wife got interview letter as well but it doesn't mention any date. Can you share the sample if possible?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Does the letter say 24 months? My wife got interview letter as well but it doesn't mention any date. Can you share the sample if possible?
Is your wife from Bangladesh? If she is, did they actually ask her to go to Singapore for an interview?

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Is your wife from Bangladesh? If she is, did they actually ask her to go to Singapore for an interview?
They haven't asked anything yet but interview will happen in Bangladesh not in Singapore that's for sure.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Oh wow really? Under which category did she apply in? SWOP or TRV? Or PR application?

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date
and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us.
Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing
standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months. While your
application is awaiting interview, we will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any
correspondence, except: change of address or contact information, including change of e-mail
address; change of immigration representative; change of marital status or family composition;
request for withdrawal of your application

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
What did they say to you please? And when did your wife received the letter?
I don't think it will take 24 months, my wife got also interview call but in her letter there is no timeline & we applied this year. You applied last year thats why you fall under old application process. Your wife should get the call within couple of months.

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
I don't think it will take 24 months, my wife got also interview call but in her letter there is no timeline & we applied this year. You applied last year thats why you fall under old application process. Your wife should get the call within couple of months.
I hope so

ziapekua

Dec 24, 2016
Hello,

Please note that we no longer have a Visa and Immigration Section on site at the Canadian High Commission in Dhaka. This service has been relocated to Singapore, and as we do not have the expertise to answer questions relating to Canadian Visas and Immigration, we are unable to respond to your request.

Kindly refer to the Singapore Immigration Office directly, either by visiting their website at www.cic.gc.ca or contacting them directly via email at Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Regards,

The Consular Section

High Commission of Canada in Bangladesh

Reactions: Sabrina Naorin

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
Hello,

Please note that we no longer have a Visa and Immigration Section on site at the Canadian High Commission in Dhaka. This service has been relocated to Singapore, and as we do not have the expertise to answer questions relating to Canadian Visas and Immigration, we are unable to respond to your request.

Kindly refer to the Singapore Immigration Office directly, either by visiting their website at www.cic.gc.ca or contacting them directly via email at Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Regards,

The Consular Section

High Commission of Canada in Bangladesh
Did you email them?

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date
and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us.
Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing
standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months. While your
application is awaiting interview, we will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any
correspondence, except: change of address or contact information, including change of e-mail
address; change of immigration representative; change of marital status or family composition;
request for withdrawal of your application
oh god is it really 24 month .. um worried now .. we r also in the queue .. when did u apply ? and yes the interview is in bangladesh for sure .. just a suggestion if you open this thread in the family sponsorship section then we will be able to collect more info from other people and get a estimate for ourselves ..