+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Did you really not get any updates after 14 April? That's strange.
Which country did you apply from?
Yeah I really did not receive any updates since the 14th April, I applied from Malaysia. Anyway, I just raised a webform because the wait is indeed getting a little too long for my liking.

Reactions: kingpin00

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Yeah I really did not receive any updates since the 14th April, I applied from Malaysia. Anyway, I just raised a webform because the wait is indeed getting a little too long for my liking.
Yes, you should send a webform.
I hope it's a positive since they took so long for your application. Best of luck!

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Yes, you should send a webform.
I hope it's a positive since they took so long for your application. Best of luck!
Yeah I hope so too, if they wanted to reject my application they could have did it ages ago :p All the best to you too.

Reactions: kingpin00

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021

looks like you wishing me luck was exactly what I needed lol, immediately the next morning I receive my PPR. Thanks :p
Finally some good news! Hope we also get our decision soon. How are you planning to submit your passport since VACs in Malaysia are closed?

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Finally some good news! Hope we also get our decision soon. How are you planning to submit your passport since VACs in Malaysia are closed?
Yeah you're right, I'm not sure lol, I'm currently under the impression that they are only gonna reopen after the 28th of June. I'm not sure but it seems like I don't have a choice but to wait for them to reopen

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Yeah you're right, I'm not sure lol, I'm currently under the impression that they are only gonna reopen after the 28th of June. I'm not sure but it seems like I don't have a choice but to wait for them to reopen
yeah, let's hope it doesn't get extended lol.
Anyways keep us updated in case you figure out any other way for passport submission.

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Yeah I'll keep updating this thread until my passport is stamped and returned to me :) all the best to the rest of you

Reactions: kritanium