+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hi, I have also applied from Singapore. My timeline is in my Signature. What's your timeline?

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi, I have also applied from Singapore. My timeline is in my Signature. What's your timeline?
Hey,

My timeline is below:

Non-SDS, Indian, residence: Malaysia

SP & SOWP

Upfront Medical: April 12

Applied online: April 26 (Non-SDS)

BIL: April 27

Biometrics was done: April 30

Medical: You do not need a medical exam

Eligibility Review: application is in progress

Background check: processing your background

BVL: Waiting

PPR: Waiting

Reactions: robinis

Hilbert Space

May 7, 2021
Applicant from Bangladesh (SP is reviewed at the Singapore Visa Office).

I lodged my application on 4th March 2021. The review of eligibility began and upfront medical passed on the same date on 23rd March. Since then I am yet to hear back from IRCC (apart from a few ghost updates - possibly glitches). I raised a webform a couple of days back to enquire about my application status. They informed me that my application is pending final officer review, the processing is proceeding, and that there is no action required on my part.

I am expecting to receive a final decision by late May. Till then fingers crossed.

Reactions: Newaz Sharif

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Applicant from Bangladesh (SP is reviewed at the Singapore Visa Office).

I lodged my application on 4th March 2021. The review of eligibility began and upfront medical passed on the same date on 23rd March. Since then I am yet to hear back from IRCC (apart from a few ghost updates - possibly glitches). I raised a webform a couple of days back to enquire about my application status. They informed me that my application is pending final officer review, the processing is proceeding, and that there is no action required on my part.

I am expecting to receive a final decision by late May. Till then fingers crossed.
All the best! Hope you get your decision soon.

Reactions: Hilbert Space

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Applicant from Iran, work permit in Malaysia. I applied for a student permit from Ryerson.

submitted: March 18
biometrics: April 2
refusal: April 20

I'm planning to apply again in June. I'm waiting for my notes.

Good luck to everyone here...

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
No progress after biometrics :(

application submission: 26th April
BIL: 27th April
Biometrics was done: 30th April

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I think you'll be ok.. You'll get your approval soon.
Are you applying alone or with a spouse? and may I ask what is your nationality?
Hoping.. but the waiting is really making me so anxious.

I'm applying alone and nationality is Filipino. The thing is my wife is already in on WP in canada, so its kinda tricky and i'm worried due to that.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hoping.. but the waiting is really making me so anxious.

I'm applying alone and nationality is Filipino. The thing is my wife is already in on WP in canada, so its kinda tricky and i'm worried due to that.
Best of luck man, I know the pain.. you'll get it