+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office gather here please, let's keep in touch!

Hilbert Space

May 7, 2021
Well, if there was something glaringly wrong in our application, I presume it would've prompted IRCC to make further correspondences regarding the matter. So in that light, maybe the chance of refusal is less likely. I mean what's the point of dragging an application for so long when you can reject it immediately esp with the backlogs. And IRCC tends to dish out refusal in the first couple of weeks (that's the trend I noticed in this forum).

It's probably down to our case being complicated, held in queue for further verification and review.

Achemist

Aug 24, 2013
Hi here is my timeline : SP regular Fall 2021 intake
Upfront Medical: April 12

Lodge online: 13 Feb
Biometrics was done: Feb 18

Medical: passed (Mar 12)

Add doc req : SG Police clearance Mar12

Eligibility Review: Mar 12

Background check: processing your background

BVL : 16 Mar
PPR: 16 Mar
Information Letter: 16 Mar sent letter informing that the PPR was sent wrongly and have to wait for new PPR and for reason being is that the commencement of study was still in Fall 2021

Still waiting for new PPR

Last edited:
Reactions: Hilbert Space

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Not yet unfortunately. I first submitted my application about 3 months ago, it's starting to take awhile

bellaciao

Jun 9, 2021
Hi, My VO is also Singapore. Waiting for long time already. I see on forum people directly call IRCC to check their status. Is that possible for Singapore VO ?

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi, My VO is also Singapore. Waiting for long time already. I see on forum people directly call IRCC to check their status. Is that possible for Singapore VO ?
Not sure if there is a direct way to contact the Singapore VO, I wasn't able to find their phone number. How long have you been waiting?

jamestjw

Feb 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Singapore
This is +65 6854 5900 what i found after googling High Commission of Canada in Singapore. Will try calling it once my 8-10 weeks waiting period is over.
So I've tried calling the IRCC call centre, and they are unable to tell us anything about applications that are being processed by visa offices outside of Canada, hence I was told to contact the visa office that's in charge of my application. I tried calling the number you mentioned, well unfortunately they do not provide council for visa-related issues over the phone, seems like the only option we have is to raise a webform.