+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Helen,

I submitted the web form on Jan 25,2020. Here was their reply yesterday.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore migration office.

Applicants can check their case status on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) online account.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) |SR

High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour

Email/courriel: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Website | Site Web: www.canada.ca/immigration OR www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address/Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
this is quite straight foward n get to the point. what is quotas mean hể: by provinces, by noc, by catergory...ỏ

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Dear friends,
After inquiring about my PR application, SGVO says my application is in queue for interview. They will inform the interview schedule 1 month before.
My Timeline:
SINP nominee
Applicant: Bangladeshi
Application submitted: jan2019
Transfer to Singapore Visa office: Aug2019
Medical : yet to requested
I was not prepared for such interview . im a bit confused and tensed.
I wd like to know,
a)how long the queue is as i am waiting since aug2019?
b) Is there any instance of any negative decision after interview.

Reactions: aasraful

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Dear friends,
After inquiring about my PR application, SGVO says my application is in queue for interview. They will inform the interview schedule 1 month before.
My Timeline:
SINP nominee
I wd like to know,
What stream r you? I know 1 Bangladesh guy who got an interview in high commission office in yr country. If u like I ll try to connect you two

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
I have a question to you:

Myself applied for PR in Canada with my spouse and son to CIO on August 2017 under SINP program, but in 2020 I got refused & banned for 5 years entry to canada from this year from singapore.

My wife is school teacher, had 11 years experience, so could she apply for PR in Canada under SINP OID program under NOC 4413?
While she applied will she excluding me in her application?

Please reply with advice. BR

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dear Friends,
I have a question to you:

Myself applied for PR in Canada with my spouse and son to CIO on August 2017 under SINP program, but in 2020 I got refused & banned for 5 years entry to canada from this year from singapore.

My wife is school teacher, had 11 years experience, so could she apply for PR in Canada under SINP OID program under NOC 4413?
While she applied will she excluding me in her application?

Please reply with advice. BR
What is the reason why you are banned? I think you can't apply for your spouse. Anyway, you should find an Immigration lawyer to ask.

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Dear friends,
My Timeline:
SINP nominee
I wd like to know,

Hi I am also waiting for interview schedule in Bangladesh. Almost 8 months.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi I am also waiting for interview schedule in Bangladesh. Almost 8 months.
I think you order GCMS note so you can able to get more details about your application and in case any officer written any note or observation of your application.
These details help you to prepare an interview and necessary documents.

Reactions: aasraful

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I think you order GCMS note so you can able to get more details about your application and in case any officer written any note or observation of your application.
These details help you to prepare an interview and necessary documents.
Thanks for your advice. I did already GCMS. I have GCMS informatio too.