+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

Asif BD

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Generally prearrival get after MR /MP.but I have received same day of Biometric request ,MR and prearrival.have you checked Gckey or ecas?

Biometric Gulshan ,Delta life tower ,Vfs office
Medical Dr.wahhab Medical
I am waiting for MR now.Also not sure whether i need to biometric, since my application recived before 31 July 18. But this is good SGVO started MR. when ur background started?

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I am waiting for MR now.Also not sure whether i need to biometric, since my application recived before 31 July 18. But this is good SGVO started MR. when ur background started?
You will require to give biometric and you will get both MR and Biometric same time,I hope.
Since you received prearrival ,I hope you will get MR soon.

From the beginning I found my background status are processing

Reactions: Asif BD

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Beside before I had been requested biometric fee by IRCC before AOR and I paid during the time, had you requested before and paid?if yes then you will get letter for biomeBiom,if no then may be not require or may you will get further notification.

Reactions: Asif BD

Asif BD

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Beside before I had been requested biometric fee by IRCC before AOR and I paid during the time, had you requested before and paid?if yes then you will get letter for biomeBiom,if no then may be not require or may you will get further notification.
No i didn't ask for biometric, since it was not applicable for old applicant.

Reactions: PRR19

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
2019 Mar AOR by CIC
May Biometrics
Aug Transfer to SG
Sep PAL
Oct MR and ADR

seems we are on the same track, keep me update with your further status!
Can we contact via WhatsApp? In August, you received an AOR about being tranferred? When it was tranferred because I received in Sep with the content that SGVO received from August.