Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
kidrobot said:
Hello everybody,

Is there anyone email Visa Office in Singapore before? Usually it takes how may days for them to reply you? I'd like to check when can i receive my AOR and next processing step.

I've been wait for 8 months, and now still waiting for my AOR. Is this a normal timeline? My file transferred from Malaysia to Singapore at last month. Feel hopeless to the Visa Office in Malaysia and the worst is they has closed! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Worry that my application will be delay if contact Visa Office in Singapore.

Any idea?

Regards,
Kidrobot
In my opinion, there's no harm in emailing them but you'll be lucky if you get reply. I emailed them 2 times for the last three months and not a single reply from them. If your file just got transferred last month maybe you should wait for another month for AOR. Good luck.

Quinny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
letina said:
hi guys, for your info, until now i have not found a decent jobs, have been surviving with on and off laborer and low skills jobs at minimum pay for so long, I feel hopeless in Canada, the higher skilled job you have before you came to canada, the lower chance you will get a job, they do background check for all your previous experience, please do not think that Canada is a good place, be prepared mentally so you are not disappointed, don't be like us :( :(
Hi latina, what was your job when u were in Singapore?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
In my opinion, there's no harm in emailing them but you'll be lucky if you get reply. I emailed them 2 times for the last three months and not a single reply from them. If your file just got transferred last month maybe you should wait for another month for AOR. Good luck.

I'll take your advice, Garu.

Thanks again :)

finger crossed and good luck to everyone!

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
Hi all " Futured New Brunswicker"
@ lettina: Where are you now in NB? I was informed that in SJ there are some survival job for new immigrant, i do not know whether it is suitable for you or not. If you are intesrested , i can give you contact.
@ Garu: Did you check you status , what is now? I share my timeline:
RBVO: April 11 IP: Feb 12 MR: March 12, Medical done March 12, PP sent after 2 week and now my status is Decision made.
Your case: Medical result only has 1 year valid from the date of exam and your file reach 17 month already so if possible go direct to VO ( I though your CIC mail were lost somwhere). For bankdraft : you can check with issued bank whether money withdraw or not. Hope to see you in NB . I will be there by this summer.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
wantogo said:
Hi all " Futured New Brunswicker"
@ lettina: Where are you now in NB? I was informed that in SJ there are some survival job for new immigrant, i do not know whether it is suitable for you or not. If you are intesrested , i can give you contact.
@ Garu: Did you check you status , what is now? I share my timeline:
RBVO: April 11 IP: Feb 12 MR: March 12, Medical done March 12, PP sent after 2 week and now my status is Decision made.
Your case: Medical result only has 1 year valid from the date of exam and your file reach 17 month already so if possible go direct to VO ( I though your CIC mail were lost somwhere). For bankdraft : you can check with issued bank whether money withdraw or not. Hope to see you in NB . I will be there by this summer.
Hi wantogo, thanks for sharing your timeline and congrats for having DM status. I know that medical is valid only for 1 year, my file will be 17 months next month and if still nothing by then I will email them again and I hope they will reply since my file has been out of timeline by then. I did try to ask the bank if the bankdraft has been cashed out but the bank here is not very helpful, they said it is already outside of their jurisdiction since the bankdraft is issued to a foreign bank.

It's good to know that you are also going to New Brunswick... Hope to see you there someday. Good luck!

BTW... are you in Singapore? Are you alone on your application or do you have dependent?

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
Garu said:
It's good to know that you are also going to New Brunswick... Hope to see you there someday. Good luck!

BTW... are you in Singapore? Are you alone on your application or do you have dependent?
Hi Garu
I am from Vietnam and go with my family. I just got Visa yesterday but they issued by 7 May (after 3wks received Medical result).
Hope to see you in NB.
Good luck and keep in touch!

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
wantogo said:
Hi Garu
I am from Vietnam and go with my family. I just got Visa yesterday but they issued by 7 May (after 3wks received Medical result).
Hope to see you in NB.
Congrats, that's pretty fast.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Congrats Wantogo. Best wishes for your big move to a new life.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
Wantogo>>Congrats!! =) seems like it takes are 10 months for MR...am at my 6th month now!! arrrgh!!

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
taivoi said:
@ CRS: got your visa yet bro?
Hi Taivoi, unfortunately I had to undergo sputum test immediately as I was treated tb in 2009. Smear test came -ve. Badly wating for a -ve culture. The result will be sent after 6-8 weeks(since 10th of April). Thus, I think it is hard to expect pp back before July. Sorry for a Long story! Did u get mr? I received mr just after one year. Think u r close to get. Stay tuned.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
@CRS: Hope you get Visa soon, mine almost 12 months but nothing yet :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
wantogo said:
Hi Garu
Hope to see you in NB.

Congrats wantogo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you all the best in Canada :)