+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
slow_jun said:
Hi Guys and gels,

Currently we are on the process of applying for FSW to Alberta and still new to all the lingo and acronyms, anyway my family (wife and 2 kids) are here in Singapore, Ive been reading a few pages back and is a bit worried, coz we are planning to submit our Application this Dec 2013 here in Singapore.
Now my question, We are from the Philippines and are PR here in Singapore, would it be possible to submit our application to Philippines ( Manila) VO instead of
Singapore VO? or I should submit it to the country of Residence? sorry still new at this and hope I will be enlightened.

thanks so much in advance and good luck to all of us.
I think you send app to CIO, then they decide which VO to forward, not us.

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila (as of 20 Nov 13 from SGVO) (Manitoba PNP)
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014 Answer to Fairness Letter submitted
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-07-2012 (SGVO), 20-11-2013 Transfered SGVO to Manila
Med's Request
17-12-2013 / Further MR for daughter (GDD) 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
slow_jun said:
Hi Guys and gels,

Currently we are on the process of applying for FSW to Alberta and still new to all the lingo and acronyms, anyway my family (wife and 2 kids) are here in Singapore, Ive been reading a few pages back and is a bit worried, coz we are planning to submit our Application this Dec 2013 here in Singapore.
Now my question, We are from the Philippines and are PR here in Singapore, would it be possible to submit our application to Philippines ( Manila) VO instead of
Singapore VO? or I should submit it to the country of Residence? sorry still new at this and hope I will be enlightened.

thanks so much in advance and good luck to all of us.
Taivoi is correct, you will send your papers to Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. From there your papers will be verified if complete or not, if no problem, they will send it to your visa office. Usually they are sending it to where you live for last 6 months I think. I am not sure if there's an option to request for visa office. Some Pinoy requested to send their papers to Manila Visa Office but still they send it to SGVO.

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

slow_jun

Sep 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a question, can your CPF contribution be used as your POF for your application? coz that's what were planning? can I just use the printout of my CPF contribution?has anyone done this before and got approved? thanks in advance guys...

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
taivoi said:
Sorry for not having mentioned, he will pickup visa 2morrow.
Great news Congratulation qunniy

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
Congrats Quinny!! keep it rolling!!!!

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Quinny said:
'Got our wings...
Thank you lord.. Thanks to all...
Congratulations buddy.

Wait for PR is really hopeless. I am not to estimate when I will get a Medical request from Singapore.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
any updates, seems like they are processing family class sponsorship. Did the processing officer forget about us???!!??

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
kaisin82 said:
any updates, seems like they are processing family class sponsorship. Did the processing officer forget about us???!!??
Hi Kasin,
Did you check sent them case inquiry to them. Seems you are waiting for a long time bro.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
i did a case specific enquiry today...good news is that i got a reply in 6hrs, bad news is that it is a generic reply, hopefully this means that they are speeding up processes?

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.
We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

Application forms:
All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits. You can also use the services of Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs). Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the nearest in VAC in Singapore, Malaysia or Bangladesh. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs.
Case status:
If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:
Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Help Centre.
General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.
We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Online Services:
CIC has launched e-applications (e-apps) for temporary residents Now, people applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, Study or Work Permit can do so online.
In addition to online applications, a growing suite of online Web tools is available on the CIC website. For example, the Help Centre is a one-stop Web portal where visitors can find quick and direct answers. The Come to Canada site helps potential immigrants to Canada determine the immigration programs that best suits them. Also, the new interactive Living in Canada tool for newcomers helps them adjust to life in Canada and find services. The tool includes an interactive map that allows people to find settlement organizations in their area.

Plus, several CIC videos are available to guide applicants through the process, explain recent reforms and highlight immigrant success stories.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hi Kaisin82,
Actually its just a automated response and does not mean that they are working on your case.