+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
luccy_di said:
First of all, thanks for taivoi and ffarin11's advices. I really love you guys :)))

@ taivoi and ffarin11: to give more details:

they haven't asked me to re-submit or anything about the new Dutch good conduct certificate yet since the courier just arrived to their office last Monday so it's gonna take them some time to review all my additional docs in which I attached a formal letter to explain about that minor typo (well, my DOB, address and my last name are all correct, except my first name and middle names do have problem).

Due to the fact that I used to live in NL for 4 years (from 2004 to 2007) and I applied for that certificate in 2009, that is all about the past - more than 5 years or so, I don't think it will be a big problem for my case. Besides, I've been living in Vietnam since 2007 so the Vietnamese police certificate is the most important, isn't it ?

Eventually, I will wait for the feedback from cic at first and see whether they request for the new one or not.

Yup, cic already received my medical results which shows in my ECAS :)
@luccy_di for police certificate: Applicant and dependent ( 18 above) must get police certificates where they used to live more than 6 months.Your cases, you must get police certificates issued from NL ( 2004-2007) and Vietnam ( from 14 years old to present ). Notes that you get version 2

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
taivoi said:
It is allowed POE Montreal, according to CRS landing trip. Thanks CRS for sharing.
@taivoi. I don't know how is CRS's true story above. See FAQs related to landing in Quebec http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html

"Generally, the holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty.

However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the Province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection or be prepared to document your clear intention to reside in a province other than Quebec. "

For sure, I recommend that our landing is in Vancouver or Toronto before we flight to our destination province

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
steveheng71 said:
@ taivoi. I don't know how is CRS's true story above. See FAQs related to landing in Quebec http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html

"Generally, the holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty.

However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the Province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection or be prepared to document your clear intention to reside in a province other than Quebec. "

For sure, I recommend that our landing is in Vancouver or Toronto before we flight to our destination province
By law, we can land at montreal, make sure to prove your final destination is province that nominated you. There is no regulation states that you can not land at Quebec ter., or ask for permission in advance. Thhe link above is not official brother, it is just a suggestion, we need to find official source. In CRS case, he land mintreal and to MB without any problem at all. Thats to answer the question if PR visa can land at Mintreal as POE. Personally i choose Toronto.

luccy_di

Jun 3, 2013
@stevefeng: yup, i know. I already had Dutch police clearance report but it has some mistake which im trying to fix it. Btw, where can i get the version 2 as you said? I did check it on cic ws but had no clue to find it.
Thanks for your advice.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
taivoi and steveheng>> have u gotten back your passport? scouting for air tickets now? it must be exciting times for the both of u now...

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
luccy_di said:
@ stevefeng: yup, i know. I already had Dutch police clearance report but it has some mistake which im trying to fix it. Btw, where can i get the version 2 as you said? I did check it on cic ws but had no clue to find it.
Thanks for your advice.
@luccy_di You need to get version 2. Notes that version 1 is not accepted
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/vietnam.asp

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
kaisin82 said:
taivoi and steveheng>> have u gotten back your passport? scouting for air tickets now? it must be exciting times for the both of u now...
@kaisin I have just submitted PP and don't know when CIC will send back to me

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
steveheng71 said:
@ taivoi. I don't know how is CRS's true story above. See FAQs related to landing in Quebec http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html

Ya, taivoi is right. CRS transit at Quebec, take domestic flight to Manitoba. So there is no problem for everyone who wanna make a transit at Quebec.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
luccy_di said:
@ stevefeng: yup, i know. I already had Dutch police clearance report but it has some mistake which im trying to fix it. Btw, where can i get the version 2 as you said? I did check it on cic ws but had no clue to find it.
Thanks for your advice.
Hi luccy_di, I have no idea about your problem. Wish you all the best on your application.

luccy_di

Jun 3, 2013
@ stevenheng: yup, I already applied for the version 2. Well, I thought that you were talking about something else..hehehe...anyway, thanks so much for your clarification :)

@kidrobot: no problem at all. Don't feel bad if you can't give me any advice. I also wish you all the best :)

cheers

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
Just a question about Schedule A/Background Check. Does cic call our employee/ educational institution to verify the info for even pnp applicant? I know they do call and physically check for FSW applicant. But haven't heard anything for pnp applicants.

Any update from you taivoi? it has been almost 5 months since your medical date. you should contact cic to see you mail is not lost!
@ lucy_di did you apply for a new dutch gcc? I think you should - the reason is if incase the cic ask you will save time and can provide it to them without much delay or are you just waiting to hear from cic first?

@kidrobot did your canadian address appear on ecas yet?

@ nusrat did cic reply to your email?

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ffarin11 said:
Just a question about Schedule A/Background Check. Does cic call our employee/ educational institution to verify the info for even pnp applicant? I know they do call and physically check for FSW applicant. But haven't heard anything for pnp applicants.

Any update from you taivoi? it has been almost 5 months since your medical date. you should contact cic to see you mail is not lost!
@ lucy_di did you apply for a new dutch gcc? I think you should - the reason is if incase the cic ask you will save time and can provide it to them without much delay or are you just waiting to hear from cic first?

@ kidrobot did your canadian address appear on ecas yet?

Hi ffarin11,
according to CSE generally they reply after 28 days, if application in under processing time they will not reply. my application only 1 year 2 month so i could 't expect their reply.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
luccy_di said:
@ stevenheng: yup, I already applied for the version 2. Well, I thought that you were talking about something else..hehehe...anyway, thanks so much for your clarification :)

@ kidrobot: no problem at all. Don't feel bad if you can't give me any advice. I also wish you all the best :)

cheers
Good luck to you, luccy_di !

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ffarin11 said:

@ kidrobot did your canadian address appear on ecas yet?

Canadian address not yet appear in my ecas.

luccy_di

Jun 3, 2013
@ ffarin11: yup, I'm contacting to Dutch authorities at the moment to seek for their support for that typo. Hopefully, I can receive their response asap. Thanks for your concerns :). I think cic would call to our employee to double check the info from us. For my case, when my file were still in canada, my employee received the call from the canadian authorities to ask about the job offer. About cic, they might do the same thing as well. Therefore, we need tell our employee/company about the fact that they should prepare in case cic contacts them.

@ kidrobot: thanks so much for your wish :)