+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
sali_ouf said:
I 'm afraid not. You must do it at the fiist Canada airport.

I just checked the flight. 4:35pm reached Vancouver Airport. When walk out from cabin and queue for my turn I guess is around 5pm. I'm wondering is there anyone still work in the immigration department to help process my landing procedure?

I'll have a domestic flight after reach Vancouver, so must make sure that I have enough time to do landing process (if do it at VC Airport) before catch the domestic flight to Manitoba.

sali_ouf

Dec 19, 2012
kidrobot said:
I just checked the flight. 4:35pm reached Vancouver Airport. When walk out from cabin and queue for my turn I guess is around 5pm. I'm wondering is there anyone still work in the immigration department to help process my landing procedure?

I'll have a domestic flight after reach Vancouver, so must make sure that I have enough time to do landing process (if do it at VC Airport) before catch the domestic flight to Manitoba.
I think they (Canada Border Services Agency-CBSA) serve 24/7, don't worry.
Make sure you have 2-3 hours to do landing process and moving between two flying.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
sali_ouf said:
I think they (Canada Border Services Agency-CBSA) serve 24/7, don't worry.
Make sure you have 2-3 hours to do landing process and moving between two flying.

Thanks for remind me and thanks for your prompt reply.

Just found CRS previous post. He done his landing process in Montreal, 1st port of entry when reached Canada and then fly to Winnipeg.

CRS
Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 01-04-2011
Nomination.....: 27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...: 23-08-2012
LANDED..........: November 30,2012

Re: Singapore Timeline
« Reply #1087 on: December 02, 2012, 04:16:02 pm »
Just landed yesterday. My Port of Entry was Montreal with a connecting flight to Winnipeg. The landing procedure was completed in 20 minutes. It was smoother than I expected. In Winnipeg its all white. Looks really nice at night with all those lights. Next Monday is my busy day for Stuffs like SIN Card application, Health card application etc. Talk to you later guys. All the best to you and wish me luck.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Another question about eye color when filling out the form.

When submit PPR need to fill in a form, which need to fill in eye color as well. In earlier form i wrote dark brown, now can i fill in brown?

I noticed that in the PR card application form only have brown color for selection, no dark brown.

Should i continue write dark brown or change to brown?

Did our Canada Address will show in COPR?

thanks guys

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
kidrobot said:
Another question about eye color when filling out the form.

When submit PPR need to fill in a form, which need to fill in eye color as well. In earlier form i wrote dark brown, now can i fill in brown?

I noticed that in the PR card application form only have brown color for selection, no dark brown.

Should i continue write dark brown or change to brown?

Did our Canada Address will show in COPR?

thanks guys
I would say write exactly what you wrote in your previous forms. you can write dark brown in other section of the selection.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ffarin11 said:
I would say write exactly what you wrote in your previous forms. you can write dark brown in other section of the selection.
Ok, thanks ffarin11. Another question, my Canada address has changed. Should I inform SGVO?

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila (as of 20 Nov 13 from SGVO) (Manitoba PNP)
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014 Answer to Fairness Letter submitted
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-07-2012 (SGVO), 20-11-2013 Transfered SGVO to Manila
Med's Request
17-12-2013 / Further MR for daughter (GDD) 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Question, I'm on my 12th month now waiting for SGVO for my PR Visa application. My passport was renewed and I am now on my new employment. Should I need to update SGVO about my new passport and new employer? Any input you can give will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
boggz said:
Question, I'm on my 12th month now waiting for SGVO for my PR Visa application. My passport was renewed and I am now on my new employment. Should I need to update SGVO about my new passport and new employer? Any input you can give will be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Personally I believed that you should contact them in writing.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
kidrobot said:
GUYS! I received PPR from SGVO via email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyone know it takes how long to get back my passport back? Anyone use DHL or UPS courier service to send passport before?
Congrats Kidrobot. Although there are some blood suckers (mosquitos) in the evening, you'll find Winnipeg's awesome summer. Have a safe trip.

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
kidrobot said:
Ok, thanks ffarin11. Another question, my Canada address has changed. Should I inform SGVO?
You already received ppr and at the end of finishing line of processing of your application. Just leave it as it is. but you must update it at the airport when they will do your pr so that they can mail the pr card to the correct address. Even if you inform them now about the change it will not do any harm. all they need just to enter the new address in their system.

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila (as of 20 Nov 13 from SGVO) (Manitoba PNP)
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014 Answer to Fairness Letter submitted
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-07-2012 (SGVO), 20-11-2013 Transfered SGVO to Manila
Med's Request
17-12-2013 / Further MR for daughter (GDD) 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
kidrobot said:
Personally I believed that you should contact them in writing.
Thanks kidrobot! Congrats again. :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
CRS said:
Congrats Kidrobot. Although there are some blood suckers (mosquitos) in the evening, you'll find Winnipeg's awesome summer. Have a safe trip.
Thanks CRS! How's your day in Winnipeg? I plan on to land in Winnipeg on November or December.

=======================================================================

Today my PP will reach SGVO. Hopes everything goes smooth. Hope my PP faster come back to me.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ffarin11 said:
You already received ppr and at the end of finishing line of processing of your application. Just leave it as it is. but you must update it at the airport when they will do your pr so that they can mail the pr card to the correct address. Even if you inform them now about the change it will not do any harm. all they need just to enter the new address in their system.
OK, thank you so much ffarin11. For the safety side, I think I should inform SGVO. Like what you said, no harm to do it in advance.