+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
My wife send hers in saigon....july 19....what i have notice is that they wait until friday to send all the passport to singapore...monday the updated that they got it....but dont take my word for it...but this monday coming up is a hoilday

Reactions: jeane_libatin

kaws

Feb 8, 2019
I sent mine in from VFS Hanoi on the 22nd (Monday) and got an email on the 24th (Wednesday) stating that VFS Singapore has received it. And then another email on the 26th (Friday) stating that its been "received" and "under process" at the IRCC Singapore office.

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I sent mine in from VFS Hanoi on the 22nd (Monday) and got an email on the 24th (Wednesday) stating that VFS Singapore has received it. And then another email on the 26th (Friday) stating that its been "received" and "under process" at the IRCC Singapore office.
No update yet for today?

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I send passport on July 9th and it’s still under process at Singapore IRCC office .
Hi. Did you follow up with them? It’s been 3 wks. I thought it will just take 2 wks and less for ircc to return passport. On the other hand, may I ask what does your gckey status say? I am just confused because my husband who is in Singapore received a request letter to submit his passport to VAC. It comes in a different format compared to any other PPR letter I saw. But the content is just the same. I am confuse if it is already for a visa stamping. And his gckey shows that they were just asking for an additional requirement,bgc is still in process and no PA approval yet. But ecas says decision has been made. How does your PPR request letter looks lyk?

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Hi. Did you follow up with them? It’s been 3 wks. I thought it will just take 2 wks and less for ircc to return passport. On the other hand, may I ask what does your gckey status say? I am just confused because my husband who is in Singapore received a request letter to submit his passport to VAC. It comes in a different format compared to any other PPR letter I saw. But the content is just the same. I am confuse if it is already for a visa stamping. And his gckey shows that they were just asking for an additional requirement,bgc is still in process and no PA approval yet. But ecas says decision has been made. How does your PPR request letter looks lyk?
Hi, initially I also thought it’s takes two weeks . Later I found out it depends from where you sending your passport . I send from Bangladesh through VFS and it can takes 4 to 6 weeks unless u r lucky enough to get in 2 weeks .
PA shows decision made
Gckey shows still checking back ground a

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, initially I also thought it’s takes two weeks . Later I found out it depends from where you sending your passport . I send from Bangladesh through VFS and it can takes 4 to 6 weeks unless u r lucky enough to get in 2 weeks .
PA shows decision made
Gckey shows still checking back ground a
In our ecas too, PA shows decision made. Just find it confusing because gckey says its an additional document but the letter is requesting for my husband’s original passport to be submitted to VAC.hope its the ppr . My husband submitted it thru VFS SG. Im guessing it will not take that too long.

Reactions: Andalah

Andalah

May 13, 2019
Are you a January applicant? Could you please share your timeline?
Husbands Timeline:
OINP-PNP PR Inland
1 Dependent on file
File received by CIC- June 06 2018
AOR- July 17 2018
MR- 1 May 2019
Medical Sent Out to CIC - 8 May 2019
MP- 10 May 2019
Pre-Arrival- 18th May 2019
DM - 25th June 2019
PPR- 25th June 2019

Husband’s passport sent - 26th June 2019
Passport received - 15th July 2019
His landing - 1st August 2019 (CIC Landing-Toronto)

Submitted my passport at VFS & Singapore Received on - 24th July 2019

My husband got his CoPR and now I’m waiting for my passport to arrive. Planning to do my landing around September. Let’s hope for the best In Shaa Allah.

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Does anybody know the interview schedule in Bangladesh?? I mean usually how many times and when the interview happens in Bangladesh?? 14th Month running.... everything is silent and this silence is killing us and our relation....
According to the GCMS note, the interview decision was made at Feb'2019 and now 6 months gone they can't even schedule an interview!!!!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know the interview schedule in Bangladesh?? I mean usually how many times and when the interview happens in Bangladesh?? 14th Month running.... everything is silent and this silence is killing us and our relation....
According to the GCMS note, the interview decision was made at Feb'2019 and now 6 months gone they can't even schedule an interview!!!!
Singapore VO always schedule ur interview date before medical is expired.

Andalah

May 13, 2019
I know a family friend whose husband went through the same situation but it was more. They waited for 9 months and after that got the interview letter. After submission of passport got it back in 10 days!!
So hang in there. Let’s hope that you hear soon. Good luck!

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone!!!!

Has anyone had any movement from vfs singapore??? Today when i check VFS vietnam it change from under process to being processed...does anyone knows what that mean or it doesnt mean anything...

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone!!!!

Has anyone had any movement from vfs singapore??? Today when i check VFS vietnam it change from under process to being processed...does anyone knows what that mean or it doesnt mean anything...
Hi everyone!!!!

Hi , it has been four weeks since I send passport from Dhaka VFS global to Singapore . Last time I tracked it shows “ under process at IRCC office “
Don’t know why they are taking long time .