+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
March 18 Applicant for Outland Spousal PR. My spouse got her Medical request and completed her Medical yesterday. Now waiting for the rest of the BG process to get finished and get the decision. Do not know how long it will take!

Reactions: jeane_libatin

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you and wish u good luck !
Hi. I just want to ask. When you received your ppr were you asked to upload your passport too and photo thru your gckey? I just saw it today on my husband’s gckey that he needs to upload a photo and a copy of his passport.

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Hi. I just want to ask. When you received your ppr were you asked to upload your passport too and photo thru your gckey? I just saw it today on my husband’s gckey that he needs to upload a photo and a copy of his passport.
Hi , in the letter they didn’t ask me to upload picture or passport . After one week I noticed a message regards upload photo in my Gckey account . At first It was very confusing for me because I can only see this message in the upload section not in the letter . I asked too many people regard this matter and everyone said they didn’t ask to upload any photo or passport . Anyways at last I uploaded picture . In my understanding you also should upload photo and passport .
Thanks

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi , in the letter they didn’t ask me to upload picture or passport . After one week I noticed a message regards upload photo in my Gckey account . At first It was very confusing for me because I can only see this message in the upload section not in the letter . I asked too many people regard this matter and everyone said they didn’t ask to upload any photo or passport . Anyways at last I uploaded picture . In my understanding you also should upload photo and passport .
Thanks
Were you asked to upload a passport copy too?Is the photo they asked from you the same size with what you sent? Yeah my husband already uploaded what they ask. But its really confusing. We just find it out earlier today. And probably thats a cause of delay of passport return

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Were you asked to upload a passport copy too?Is the photo they asked from you the same size with what you sent? Yeah my husband already uploaded what they ask. But its really confusing. We just find it out earlier today. And probably thats a cause of delay of passport return
In my case I uploaded photo . The image is almost same . Only thing you need to watch out dimensions and tostado size of the photo . The size should be between 240 kB and 60 kB .

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
August 12/2019 will be 13 months.
No communication since January 2019.
I've sent webforms, talked to my local MP and no reply.
Wonder what's going on their end.