+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Hi , it has been four weeks since I send passport from Dhaka VFS global to Singapore . Last time I tracked it shows “ under process at IRCC office “
Don’t know why they are taking long time .

Last time i check it said "under process at IRCC" but when i check this morning it said " being processed at canada visa office. Singapore" i dont know if that same or not

I.Jahan

Jul 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi everyone. Greetings!
While checking my supporting documents i just noticed that in our original Marriage certificate and Marriage deed there are some spelling mistakes. Also in both of the documents there is a colon : in my husband’s name which he doesn’t use while writing his name. It's "MD" and in context of our culture ppl usually write a colon after "MD". Maybe that's why they wrote it like this. So my question is, are these spelling mistakes and style of writing his name any problem? As these are original docs, we cannot modify anything. So should we give an explanation for these or just leave as it is? My file's last update is AoR2 from Singapore visa office. Your concrete suggestion is much appreciated.

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone!!!!

Has anyone had any movement from vfs singapore??? Today when i check VFS vietnam it change from under process to being processed...does anyone knows what that mean or it doesnt mean anything...
Same as mine. I am currently exchanging msgs with the customer service of VFS singapore.

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone!!!!

Has anyone had any movement from vfs singapore??? Today when i check VFS vietnam it change from under process to being processed...does anyone knows what that mean or it doesnt mean anything...
Hi , I can see there’s update in my file . Gkey shows they approved my file . I think it will take another week or two to get my passport back .

Reactions: Johnnycash17

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Hi , I can see there’s update in my file . Gkey shows they approved my file . I think it will take another week or two to get my passport back .
Yes, lets hope for this week because this friday and monday coming up is a long weekend in singapore....o_O

Reactions: Sha99

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
IRCC received it on July 15 , 2019
Gckey shows they made a final decision and they approved my application .
When did your gckey status change to approve? Because my husband’s gckey was showing still in process and that additional documents are being reviewed. There was no additional document asked,just the ppr letter requesting for passport and photo. And it confuses us big time.

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
When did your gckey status change to approve? Because my husband’s gckey was showing still in process and that additional documents are being reviewed. There was no additional document asked,just the ppr letter requesting for passport and photo. And it confuses us big time.
Hi , on August 6th it showed approved . Here additional documents mean your passport and picture . So don’t worry . When did u send ur passport ?

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi , on August 6th it showed approved . Here additional documents mean your passport and picture . So don’t worry . When did u send ur passport ?
It was just confusing. Did yours too says additional document is being reviewed?sent it on Aug 29,received by IRCC on the 30th.