NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Hi Guys,

I had applied (outland, from Bangladesh) under express entry program back in 2017. However, in early 2018 I was nominated under a PNP and was able to get ITA shortly after that. However, till to date I have not received COPR.

Sharing my case for your reference, and to show how delayed cases can be!

In total, it has been more than 21 months, with no final resolution yet!

EE profile created : 28-Sep-2017

PNP application : 01-Jan-2018

PNP nomination : 07-Feb-2018

ITA received : 21-Feb-2018

Police clearance (1st) : 28-Feb-2018

EE application : 22-Mar-2018

AOR : 22-Mar-2018

MEP (1st time) : 28-Mar-2018

(Several communications and 3 GCMS notes in between with very little progress. In March 2019, the validity for PCC and medical was expired.)

Additional doc req. : 09-May-2019

Police clearance (2nd) : 09-Jun-2019

MEP (2nd time) : 26-Jun-2019

PPR: 10-Jul-2019

Hope this would help you to ascertain more practicable timeline.

Patience is the key here.

Thank you.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you mean CIC say you have to interview after AOR1 but no date, and now you have exactly date for interview in Aug ?
yeah, i meant I got interview queue and medical request at the same time. I was in queue in Sept 2018 until July 10 I got interview date.

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
Hello....
Anyone from Bangladesh waiting for interview request??
Or received interview request which gonna happen in near future?? If yes when the interview scheduled??
Hi, Did you request the officer's notes for your application? Just wondering why you were selected for interview. I know couple people from bangladesh that didn't need interview. Wondering now I could be on the same boat. I know someone applied with me got PPR but I didn't.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi, Did you request the officer's notes for your application? Just wondering why you were selected for interview. I know couple people from bangladesh that didn't need interview. Wondering now I could be on the same boat. I know someone applied with me got PPR but I didn't.
do you means the couple in Bangladesh was in queue for interview and get no interview at all ? This is rare but still exists

Sam890

Jul 16, 2019
But some poeple get interview. Just want to know what makes them decide who gets the interview.
My wife is from Bangladesh and got an email from SVO stating we r on the interview queue. Don’t have any clue why as we don’t have any known red flags. I emailed them last month asking about the status update and they replied. Haven’t got a formal letter yet. Don’t even know when my wife will be called for the interview.

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
My wife is from Bangladesh and got an email from SVO stating we r on the interview queue. Don’t have any clue why as we don’t have any known red flags. I emailed them last month asking about the status update and they replied. Haven’t got a formal letter yet. Don’t even know when my wife will be called for the interview.
That sucks. But have you ordered the GCMS notes? It should be mentioned why they called for interview. To order the notes costs $5. But takes a long time to get them.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I just go through some of my friends' application. Those who applied on May/June will be interviewed on August. It depends on the date they received your wife's applications and how big the line is!

My wife's application is on October 2018! In some previous forum, I would expect the interview will be held on February 2020 ( 9 months from now , and 14-15 months from my origin date of my wife's application). If I am lucky, mine will be fall on the next batch which is on November but the chance are small!

Sam890

Jul 16, 2019
I just go through some of my friends' application. Those who applied on May/June will be interviewed on August. It depends on the date they received your wife's applications and how big the line is!

My wife's application is on October 2018! In some previous forum, I would expect the interview will be held on February 2020 ( 9 months from now , and 14-15 months from my origin date of my wife's application). If I am lucky, mine will be fall on the next batch which is on November but the chance are small!
Is the PA from Bangladesh? If she is then how often they conduct interviews in Bangladesh? I heard from MP office that they are giving interview dates within 12 months the application was submitted.

Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Applied on 7th August 2018. PA is from Bangladesh. Medical submitted in December. RPRF request came in February 2019. Since that, no response from them. It will be a year in 2-3 weeks.

No interview request. Nothing so far. Any idea what’s going on with my application?