Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

Whats the timeline you are looking at if someone is sending passport to Singapore for CoPr and Visa Stamping ? The passport will be sent from VFS Dhaka. Thank you

Maggie120120

Apr 10, 2019
Hi,
I got a reply email from SGVO.
They wrote that my application is queued for an interview (where in my GcKEY status: I don't need any interview). They will schedule the interview date based on the application received date. once the interview date is scheduled then they will let us know before 4 weeks of that interview. NOW THE FUNNY PART IS I HAVE ONLY 21 DAYS LEFT TO REACH THE 12 MONTH LIMIT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
I am speechless.
They have also mentioned, due to 1) Large volume of application 2) Annual quota and 3) Lack of resource(man power) the normal application processing time will increase in SGVO.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
This endless journey of waiting gonna start it's next episodes very soon!!!
I am totally frustrated....
Good luck guys...
Hi, may I know have you received interview date?

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Hey guys,

I need a suggestion. I was unemployed when I sponsored my wife last year (13th June 2018, already 12 months over). I got the SA(sponsor approval) mail 9th Nov 2018. Currently the medical was done of my wife and the file required an interview as per GCMS notes and the interview date is not scheduled yet.
Recently I got a job. Should I update CIC about my(sponsor) new employment? If yes, then how should I update(process)?
Appreciate your suggestion.
Thanks.