sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
IndoLady said:
I sent my medical FEB 2010, and my application sent to S'pore from Missisauga on MAY 2010, after waited a long time, they ask me to get another medical now because the last one is expired, argghhhh, Im in Canada already, and I dont know if I can just get the exam here, I hope I can.

I thought the medical exam would be so expensive here since I am not Canadian, but its not that much different than what I paid in Indonesia.

I hope it will go fast after this!!!!
hi indo lady,i'm also an indonesian,i just want to ask how could you go to canada?is TRV easy to get?have u ever been rejected before? can u tell me your experience to be able to go to canada before u get your visa?thank you very much for your information.terima kasih banyak :)

MapleBear

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-11-2010
Passport Req..
17-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2011
Bangkokcanuck said:
Maybe we should do some sort of online petition and get some publicity for it there have to be a lot more people waiting than just the ones in this thread or on this forum... if we got enough people to sign it and made a call to some Canadian papers as well as Minister's offices who knows maybe at the very least someone will look into why the time line is so slow but in reality I think we would all just like more or some communication so we have a remote clue as to what is going on... being treated like mushrooms is not very Canadian.
Yeah, I totally support you... let's try to get a petition going. Better communication is needed.

nargis

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2010
Doc's Request.
08-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
File Transfer...
"In Process": 08-03-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
anybody got med request with in this week from Singapore visa office? please share with us.My E CAS is in process from March .too much worried/ :(

evanhindra

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
somewhere in the universe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dearde said:
hi indo lady,i'm also an indonesian,i just want to ask how could you go to canada?is TRV easy to get?have u ever been rejected before? can u tell me your experience to be able to go to canada before u get your visa?thank you very much for your information.terima kasih banyak :)
TVR is fairly easy to get, at least that's from my experiences (though not personal. Friends are a couple, husband is currently studying in Toronto, while the wife is in Jakarta. She requested an Open Work Permit, and if I understand her correctly, the embassy gave her the work permit she needed. Please don't quote me on that. I'm a PR myself, so, I'm not that familiar with visa applications.

I'd wait if I were you. In case you're requested for an interview, Canada and Singapore is a LONG way to go.

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
evanhindra said:
TVR is fairly easy to get, at least that's from my experiences (though not personal. Friends are a couple, husband is currently studying in Toronto, while the wife is in Jakarta. She requested an Open Work Permit, and if I understand her correctly, the embassy gave her the work permit she needed. Please don't quote me on that. I'm a PR myself, so, I'm not that familiar with visa applications.

I'd wait if I were you. In case you're requested for an interview, Canada and Singapore is a LONG way to go.
hi,thanx for the answer :) this case makes me really confused to make a decision,first i haven't send my application yet and i have an opportunity to go to australia for one year this july or august. the confusing is to make decision to apply via singapore (then apply TRV) or via australia,which is i should wait for australia the next 2 month(around July or beginnning August 2011).for me actually is not really a matter if i should spend some money to come and back from indonesia-canada as long i could meet my husband by TRV.but i'm still afraid to apply TRV,and have a black list of having rejected visa which i've never had.

do you think i should apply via singapore or should i wait 2 months and apply via australia?
thank you very much for your information,wish all everybody here get soon their visa,amiennn.separate from the one we love is really not funny and hope the VO have real physicology to see very fast which one is real and not...amiennn

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
IndoLady said:
I sent my medical FEB 2010, and my application sent to S'pore from Missisauga on MAY 2010, after waited a long time, they ask me to get another medical now because the last one is expired, argghhhh, Im in Canada already, and I dont know if I can just get the exam here, I hope I can.

I thought the medical exam would be so expensive here since I am not Canadian, but its not that much different than what I paid in Indonesia.

I hope it will go fast after this!!!!
hi indolady,just want to inform you that i'm going for montreal too,how about your application now?get accepted already?if you don't mind can i know how long your application process already when u applied for TRV?

thanx a lot and hope one day we could meet in montreal ;)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
HI my vo is singapore
I got per on 26 april,my ecas status isnt changed into received by visa office.its 31 days my ecas shows CIO eligible review completed,its not changed into RBVO.any 1 here who got per in between 25-28 april,what is there ecas status shows please let me knw.

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I am so sad when I read the other thread like January applicants already landed. :'(

Does nayone get anything new from Singapore ?

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
hello-kitty said:
Dear all,

I am so sad when I read the other thread like January applicants already landed. :'(

Does nayone get anything new from Singapore ?
Unless you look exceptionally good in Blue don't hold your breath waiting for SG to tell you anything unless you show up at their office with anti aircraft guns

Clearly one of the very very worst offices when it comes to doing their job's in a timely manner and must be very near the top of the list for worst communications.

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
Bangkokcanuck said:
Unless you look exceptionally good in Blue don't hold your breath waiting for SG to tell you anything unless you show up at their office with anti aircraft guns

Clearly one of the very very worst offices when it comes to doing their job's in a timely manner and must be very near the top of the list for worst communications.
thanx a lot for sharing guys,this make me sure to go for Australia Visa Office. I really wish everybody here soon get their visa.good luck everybody

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
My Wife got a letter today

We had our interview on May 9th and they told us congratz and to wait for a letter to go redo the medical examination.
I read the letter today and it was requesting 4 things.

1.redo medical because it expired
2.Submit a updated Schedule 1
3. Submit recent Police clearance/Ciminal check
4. Submit recent passport photos(3 months)

The STRANGE thing is the redo medical was crossed out with a thick black marker.??? uh,umm hmm?? what the hell?

The letter specifically tells us to only submit the items that are checked off. so 2-4. I am thinking maybe I dont have to redo my medical and our wait time would be reduced? After they get these documents that would mean they would request the passport after right??
Any ideas Guys/Girls?

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evanhindra said:
News.

Under my wife's "Permanent Resident Application", status is showing: Application Received.

The message:
When did you apply for PR?

evanhindra

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
somewhere in the universe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application to sponsor … on April 6, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 10, 2011.

We sent you a letter on May 10, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received … application for permanent residence on May 27, 2011.