Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
I just notice there a place to upload photo and a place to upload passport. Is it normal? We already sent the physical passport and 2 photos by mail.

Thank you,
normal. if you already sent in the original passport just ignore

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Dear forum members,

I've posted a thread on 1-way tickets in Family Class Forum. Please always do your checking with the airline whether they will allow you to check in when you provide COPR and PR Visa stamps in your valid passport or international travel document.

Flying Into Canada with PR Visa/COPR

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
normal. if you already sent in the original passport just ignore
Dear 07292015,

I encountered a similar case with my GCKey, asking for me to upload photo and passport scans, AFTER I already sent the originals by VFS Thailand to Singapore.

I would ALWAYS provide what IRCC asks for in the GC Key, and I have outlined this in a previous post in this thread.

You may be correct my friend, but if you're wrong, the consequences are delay for anyone taking this advice.

Bluearrow, we've all given the passport scans and information in our original application, and we've just sent the originals to Singapore, but I suspect they've encountered problems with people getting NEW PASSPORTS and NOT notifying IRCC.

Best to supply them with both on your GCKey screen. My scans were uploaded and marked submitted to IRCC a day or two later.

My neighbour said, "What if you didn't have scans of your passport and photos?" I told him I scan EVERYTHING I MAIL in case of loss or requests such as this.

Be safe, not sorry!

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Medical done May 10, 2018 except X-ray, Still no update on GCkey. Is there anyone has the same situation ?

At the medical request letter it is mentioned:-

***"You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application"***

Please reply

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Medical done May 10, 2018 except X-ray, Still no update on GCkey. Is there anyone has the same situation ?

At the medical request letter it is mentioned:-

***"You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application"***

Please reply
Hi NGE,

I believe you would have attended a Panel Doctor, one approved by the IRCC.
If so, then they would do everything required and submit the results to IRCC directly.
As long as they did that within the timeframe mentioned, there should be no reason for concern.

The GCKey is not accurate as far as I can tell. I have a number of entries that do not seem to be updated according to activities already completed.

Aside from the Medical which you have no control of, all other documents can be posted by you to IRCC via GCKey, or IRCC Webform.

Good luck!

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Hi NGE,

I believe you would have attended a Panel Doctor, one approved by the IRCC.
If so, then they would do everything required and submit the results to IRCC directly.
As long as they did that within the timeframe mentioned, there should be no reason for concern.

The GCKey is not accurate as far as I can tell. I have a number of entries that do not seem to be updated according to activities already completed.

Aside from the Medical which you have no control of, all other documents can be posted by you to IRCC via GCKey, or IRCC Webform.

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply.. Yes my wife attained panel doctor approved by IRCC. The issue is, my wife is pregnant couldn't complete X-ray but completed all others . Do you think it might be a problem ?

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Thanks for your reply.. Yes my wife attained panel doctor approved by IRCC. The issue is, my wife is pregnant couldn't complete X-ray but completed all others . Do you think it might be a problem ?
Hello NGE,

this is my first time going through the process of Sponsorship Outland, so I'm not an authority. I'm more of a support network of people like you in the process.

I'd imagine, owing to your wife's pregnancy, that the omission of an x-ray is to be expected and may not be required, subject to other diagnostic tests the Panel Doctor performed. Were you able to ask them about this yourself? Maybe you weren't present, did your wife ask?

You could contact the Doctor with this question for their advice on the matter.

To my knowledge, the x-ray is required to test for Tuberculosis, though, there may be other tests (sensory, chemical) that can be performed to determine the presence of TB or not. If your wife comes from a country where TB is not common, or deemed to be unlikely, it may be no concern at all in the medical.

I wish you and your wife well, and send you my warmest regards for the health and happiness of you all during the pregnancy and birth.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Hello NGE,

this is my first time going through the process of Sponsorship Outland, so I'm not an authority. I'm more of a support network of people like you in the process.

I'd imagine, owing to your wife's pregnancy, that the omission of an x-ray is to be expected and may not be required, subject to other diagnostic tests the Panel Doctor performed. Were you able to ask them about this yourself? Maybe you weren't present, did your wife ask?

You could contact the Doctor with this question for their advice on the matter.

To my knowledge, the x-ray is required to test for Tuberculosis, though, there may be other tests (sensory, chemical) that can be performed to determine the presence of TB or not. If your wife comes from a country where TB is not common, or deemed to be unlikely, it may be no concern at all in the medical.

I wish you and your wife well, and send you my warmest regards for the health and happiness of you all during the pregnancy and birth.
Thanks for your kind reply... I really appreciate you.

The doctor said they have some protection shield, but my wife didn't agree to do so, then they said they will hold this until X-ray performed but will forward rest of the reports and asked to come again once baby born.

Thanks once again... Pray for us !

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Thanks for your kind reply... I really appreciate you.

The doctor said they have some protection shield, but my wife didn't agree to do so, then they said they will hold this until X-ray performed but will forward rest of the reports and asked to come again once baby born.

Thanks once again... Pray for us !
Good morning NGE,

thanks for the explanation. I agree with your wife and your caution concerning the x-ray. Depending on the due date for delivery of 'Little NGE' you may need to redo the medical procedure or not. And, of course, you'll have to add some more forms and update the IRCC with the details of your newest citizen!!!

The health and happiness of your baby and wife is most important so take the additional effort concerning the application in stride.

Our baby was born in Singapore and as a condition of residency, we needed to get a passport for her immediately, and so we applied to Canada, meaning my wife remained the only "applicant" on our immigration application requiring immigration processing. To save effort, it may be easier if you are able to get a Canadian passport for your child.

I'm a man of faith, so your request for prayers will be honoured. When is the due date?

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
18-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
Dear 07292015,

I encountered a similar case with my GCKey, asking for me to upload photo and passport scans, AFTER I already sent the originals by VFS Thailand to Singapore.

I would ALWAYS provide what IRCC asks for in the GC Key, and I have outlined this in a previous post in this thread.

You may be correct my friend, but if you're wrong, the consequences are delay for anyone taking this advice.

Bluearrow, we've all given the passport scans and information in our original application, and we've just sent the originals to Singapore, but I suspect they've encountered problems with people getting NEW PASSPORTS and NOT notifying IRCC.

Best to supply them with both on your GCKey screen. My scans were uploaded and marked submitted to IRCC a day or two later.

My neighbour said, "What if you didn't have scans of your passport and photos?" I told him I scan EVERYTHING I MAIL in case of loss or requests such as this.

Be safe, not sorry!
Dear AMScarry2019,

yes it is better to be safe then sorry. I too, was worry. after waiting submitting the original passport to Singapore via vfs. we received our stamped visa with copr after 3 weeks and we did not scan the passport or photo in mycic.

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
It written in CIC guide line
I hate to be too repetitive but I've been up and down CIC's website looking for this info and I can't find it. I take it, the one year validity rule you're referring to also applies to those who require a police clearance for their citizenship application?? May you comment or post a link to the guide line you are referring to? Please and thanks!

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Good morning NGE,

thanks for the explanation. I agree with your wife and your caution concerning the x-ray. Depending on the due date for delivery of 'Little NGE' you may need to redo the medical procedure or not. And, of course, you'll have to add some more forms and update the IRCC with the details of your newest citizen!!!

The health and happiness of your baby and wife is most important so take the additional effort concerning the application in stride.

Our baby was born in Singapore and as a condition of residency, we needed to get a passport for her immediately, and so we applied to Canada, meaning my wife remained the only "applicant" on our immigration application requiring immigration processing. To save effort, it may be easier if you are able to get a Canadian passport for your child.

I'm a man of faith, so your request for prayers will be honoured. When is the due date?
Thanks for your appreciations!! I emailed to Singapore CIC office to explain the situation. Still I am waiting for their response. Due date is first week of August.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
I hate to be too repetitive but I've been up and down CIC's website looking for this info and I can't find it. I take it, the one year validity rule you're referring to also applies to those who require a police clearance for their citizenship application?? May you comment or post a link to the guide line you are referring to? Please and thanks!
Do you have mail address , i will send you the reference i downloaded during my application

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Experts,

Our spousal sponsorship application was forwarded at Singapore visa office. I am sponsoring my non-accompanying spouse. It is about 170 days since IRCC has received our file. Our status is that they are reviewing the eligibility, passed the medical, No interview required, No finger-print required and Yet to start the BGC. We received pre-arrival service invitation on 3rd may from SVO. Can anyone tell me actually where we are now and how many days it will require getting a decision?

thanks in advance

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Dear Experts,

Our spousal sponsorship application was forwarded at Singapore visa office. I am sponsoring my non-accompanying spouse. It is about 170 days since IRCC has received our file. Our status is that they are reviewing the eligibility, passed the medical, No interview required, No finger-print required and Yet to start the BGC. We received pre-arrival service invitation on 3rd may from SVO. Can anyone tell me actually where we are now and how many days it will require getting a decision?

thanks in advance
when your application was received? I am still waiting for my decision . My file was received on 7th of July, 2017 and Medical was done 15 November, 2017. Singapore visa office.