May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
1st on April 2012 & 2nd on July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
Waived & file status "IN PROCESS" in July 2013
Passport Req..
April 2014
hardtowait said:
Hi sama2012: I also received exactly same letter with all our 'proofs' returned to me. The package was dated July 11, 2013. Re-medical email was also on the same dated.

I got a question to you. Since I applied one year before, I changed my job. If I update the information of my new job after application was made on May 2012; do I need to provide a letter from my employer along with the updated information in IMM5669E Form ? They just asked for updated information and while I was filling out the page 2 of 4 in the Form IMM5669E. I stopped and was thinking do I need to add job letter as a proof? Again, I did not send any employment letter from other employers that was mentioned at the time of application in last year. Since its a change in the employment, I am little confused now.

If anyone could answer the above query in addition to sama2012, I would appreciate your time. Thank you all.
Hi hardtowait,

Congratulation, I think you should update your new employment info. I think employment letter is not mandatory but if you can manage your employment letter plz provide it with you IMM5696E. Don't be confused. Take it easy. You are fine and you will get your PPR soon. By the way which country you are from? May be it is you personal think. Sorry for that.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
sama2012 said:
Hi hardtowait,
Congratulation, I think you should update your new employment info. I think employment letter is not mandatory but if you can manage your employment letter plz provide it with you IMM5696E. Don't be confused. Take it easy. You are fine and you will get your PPR soon. By the way which country you are from? May be it is you personal think. Sorry for that.
Hi sama2012: Thank you so much for your nice reply. I am from BD. I feel confident after reading your post. The instruction sheet just mentioned to send them the updated Schedule A (IMM5669E) information. It did not mention anything to support the updated information in IMM5669E. I was confused since I changed my job over the past one year, and did not update the change to CIC until now.

Why is it (updated IMM5669E) even important in sponsorship application ? I don't get it though.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
goodman36 said:
No, if Singapore Visa Office didn't ask you to fill out the IMM 5669E form again then you don't have to do it again. You inform Singapore only if your or the applicant's mailing address change, your marital status change (such as divorce or getting married if you applied as common law), you have a baby etc.
Only send documents that Singapore Visa office asks for. Except when you think it is taking too long and you want to send additional document such as you visited your spouse and want to send the copies of plane tickets and new pictures to show your relationship is continuing etc.
If you received Form IMM 5669E (it will be a surprise to me because this is the first time I heard that someone receiving it during re-medical request), then update your job information but you don't need to send a letter from your new employer unless they asks (but if for your mental satisfaction you want to do it anyway, then there is nothing wrong with that).

Hi goodman36: "If you received Form IMM 5669E (it will be a surprise to me because this is the first time I heard that someone receiving it during re-medical request" - -- If you read the posts of samkh, sama2012 you will notice that they also received the request to send updated information (regard to study or employment) in the FORM IMM5669E (Schedule A: Background/Declaration).

So this is NOT the first time, and I read many times in this Forum, a lot of applicants received this request to send the updated information in IMM5669E. I heard especially if the applicant is working or studying, they ask for it. If the applicant is just housewife, they don't bother to ask this information to update. Hope it make sense now. Thanks for your feedback, and reply.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
Hi guys: I am impressed with SVO. They are working hard to clean up their office cabinets. A lot of people getting update from SVO nowadays. I know few people who don't come to forum got update too. Don't you think it is impressive. Well, for many applicants it may not be impressive, simply because nothing is moving for them as of yet, and they probably been waiting for longer than many of us......I understand the difference in working procedures now. Our files are not the same or not even similar. Because every file is different, and many of us suffered just because they improperly filled out the information in the FORMS. I know couple of cases who suffered for filling out the FORMS wrongly. Did not send supporting documents properly and quality 'proofs'. I am NOT saying everybody is in the same boat. However, you will find many. I also confess that sponsorship FORMS are NOT always simple to complete them properly. It takes time, and if you rush to fill out your information. There is many loops you will be ditched in those loops and wait for undefined time period. It is very painful in the end if someone suffers just because FORMS were NOT properly filled out. Thank you all. Best of luck to everybody. Lets cross our fingers to get the best results and sooner.

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
sama2012 said:
Hi all, after a long time I got a mail from SVO on dated July 11, 2013. In the letter they mentioned no interview will be required (interview waived) .... Happy Happy :) :) :). They requested for a Re-Medical with a panel physician, an updated police clearance from BD, 4 copies photos and Schedule A (IMM5669E). I did my Re-Medical and waiting for my police clearance. Hope I will get it in few days.
But there is no Passport Request. Can anyone tell me when I can get the passport request after sending all mentioned additional documents to SVO? Will it take few months or less than a month? Just give me an idea.
Thank you so much in advance for your wonderful reply..

Hi sama2012: My wife received re-medical request too. Still waiting for the package to receive!!! Would you please tell me how many days after you have received your re-medical request in email, you received your 'package' with all those information to be updated including passport photos? Thanks a lot.

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
hardtowait said:
Hi sama2012: I also received exactly same letter with all our 'proofs' returned to me. The package was dated July 11, 2013. Re-medical email was also on the same dated.
I got a question to you. Since I applied one year before, I changed my job. If I update the information of my new job after application was made on May 2012; do I need to provide a letter from my employer along with the updated information in IMM5669E Form ? They just asked for updated information and while I was filling out the page 2 of 4 in the Form IMM5669E. I stopped and was thinking do I need to add job letter as a proof? Again, I did not send any employment letter from other employers that was mentioned at the time of application in last year. Since its a change in the employment, I am little confused now.
If anyone could answer the above query in addition to sama2012, I would appreciate your time. Thank you all.
Hi hardtowait: same question to you. So you received your 'jumbo' package almost after 2 weeks of your re-medical email?? Is that right ? Thanks in advance.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
aarongpasha said:
Hi hardtowait: same question to you. So you received your 'jumbo' package almost after 2 weeks of your re-medical email?? Is that right ? Thanks in advance.
Hi, yes you are right. It was almost 2 weeks after the re-medical request email. You might receive earlier than me because there have been country wide strikes in my country. This could be reason that I received it delayed. But I am just guessing though.

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
goodman36 said:
You're welcome.

You should receive Passport request soon :)
Thanks so much for your wonderful comment. I also hope so....

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
hardtowait said:
Hi sama2012: Thank you so much for your nice reply. I am from BD. I feel confident after reading your post. The instruction sheet just mentioned to send them the updated Schedule A (IMM5669E) information. It did not mention anything to support the updated information in IMM5669E. I was confused since I changed my job over the past one year, and did not update the change to CIC until now.

Why is it (updated IMM5669E) even important in sponsorship application ? I don't get it though.
Hi Hardtowait, Thank you again. I am also from BD. The letter you got from SVO,that is their system generating instruction. I did not work last few years and I do not have any change, but they also ask me for the update schedule A. So do not worry about that. It's my feeling, they do not have any info about that. If you do not want to update your new employer's info just skip it and fill the form with your old info. It is not so important for the applicant. I think you are the applicant?

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
hardtowait said:
Hi goodman36: "If you received Form IMM 5669E (it will be a surprise to me because this is the first time I heard that someone receiving it during re-medical request" - -- If you read the posts of samkh, sama2012 you will notice that they also received the request to send updated information (regard to study or employment) in the FORM IMM5669E (Schedule A: Background/Declaration).

So this is NOT the first time, and I read many times in this Forum, a lot of applicants received this request to send the updated information in IMM5669E. I heard especially if the applicant is working or studying, they ask for it. If the applicant is just housewife, they don't bother to ask this information to update. Hope it make sense now. Thanks for your feedback, and reply.

I think SVO decided that if the application is older than a year then they are randomly asking for the police clearance and Schedule A. Also I think Goodman36's application is not even 1 year (according to the timeline) and that is the reason SVO did not asking for the police clearance and ScheduleA. In my case there is no change and they also ask for ScheduleA. May be I am wrong.

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
aarongpasha said:
Hi sama2012: My wife received re-medical request too. Still waiting for the package to receive!!! Would you please tell me how many days after you have received your re-medical request in email, you received your 'package' with all those information to be updated including passport photos? Thanks a lot.
Hi, I got the mail after 10 days.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
sama2012 said:
I think SVO decided that if the application is older than a year then they are randomly asking for the police clearance and Schedule A. Also I think Goodman36's application is not even 1 year (according to the timeline) and that is the reason SVO did not asking for the police clearance and ScheduleA. In my case there is no change and they also ask for ScheduleA. May be I am wrong.
Hi sama2012: Thank you so much for your nice clarification. I think you are right, if the application is NOT older than 1 year, CIC does not ask for PCC or updated Schedule-A. I am little surprised because in other thread in the forum I read someone saying if the applicant is working then CIC ask for updated Schedule-A or so. Now It is clear that they probably go by the time period that elapsed for the application. So longer the wait more is the sufferings!! haha!

RE passport photo. Should I take Bangladesh standard sized passport photo? Because there is no instruction of specific size like they had for prior to application submission (I mean immigration size: 35 x 45 mm). Did you take the photos yet ? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
hardtowait said:
Hi, yes you are right. It was almost 2 weeks after the re-medical request email. You might receive earlier than me because there have been country wide strikes in my country. This could be reason that I received it delayed. But I am just guessing though.
Thank you much.

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
hardtowait said:
Hi sama2012: Thank you so much for your nice clarification. I think you are right, if the application is NOT older than 1 year, CIC does not ask for PCC or updated Schedule-A. I am little surprised because in other thread in the forum I read someone saying if the applicant is working then CIC ask for updated Schedule-A or so. Now It is clear that they probably go by the time period that elapsed for the application. So longer the wait more is the sufferings!! haha!

RE passport photo. Should I take Bangladesh standard sized passport photo? Because there is no instruction of specific size like they had for prior to application submission (I mean immigration size: 35 x 45 mm). Did you take the photos yet ? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Hi, Photo specification should be the same as canadian immigration photo specification (Not same as BD standard passport size photo). I already clarified about that. Yes, you are right, finished size should be 35mm x 45 mm.
Canadian Immigration photo specification is as below:

The photos must:

• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;

• Have a plain white background;

• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.

The photos must:

· measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;

· have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

You can get the photo specification through cic website. print out the pdf and take with you and show the specification to the photographer.