May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
1st on April 2012 & 2nd on July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
Waived & file status "IN PROCESS" in July 2013
Passport Req..
April 2014
Hi all, after a long time I got a mail from SVO on dated July 11, 2013. In the letter they mentioned no interview will be required (interview waived) .... Happy Happy :) :) :). They requested for a Re-Medical with a panel physician, an updated police clearance from BD, 4 copies photos and Schedule A (IMM5669E).
I did my Re-Medical and waiting for my police clearance. Hope I will get it in few days.
But there is no Passport Request. Can anyone tell me when I can get the passport request after sending all mentioned additional documents to SVO? Will it take few months or less than a month? Just give me an idea.
Thank you so much in advance for your wonderful reply..

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
sama2012 said:
Hi all, after a long time I got a mail from SVO on dated July 11, 2013. In the letter they mentioned no interview will be required (interview waived) .... Happy Happy :) :) :). They requested for a Re-Medical with a panel physician, an updated police clearance from BD, 4 copies photos and Schedule A (IMM5669E).
I did my Re-Medical and waiting for my police clearance. Hope I will get it in few days.
But there is no Passport Request. Can anyone tell me when I can get the passport request after sending all mentioned additional documents to SVO? Will it take few months or less than a month? Just give me an idea.
Hi sama2012

My case is similar to u

They have send me this letter on 4th july , i have done all thing and send it to them yesterday.

Also waiting for pas request , no one know how long will it take till they ask for passport request ,we must wait to see wt will happen.

anything Update us plz.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2012 said:
Did you receive the instruction from Singapore Visa Office by regular mail or e-mail?

Usually, the visa office sends the passport request very soon after they ask for re-medical.

If you have not receive the passport request by the time your police certificate comes in, then send every thing they have asked for by DHL and make sure to send a copy pf the 1st page of the instruction you received with it. Send them by DHL to their street address.

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
samkh said:
Hi sama2012

My case is similar to u

They have send me this letter on 4th july , i have done all thing and send it to them yesterday.

Also waiting for pas request , no one know how long will it take till they ask for passport request ,we must wait to see wt will happen.

anything Update us plz.
Hi Samkh,
Thank you so much for your reply. Definitely I will post once i will get any update...

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
goodman36 said:
Did you receive the instruction from Singapore Visa Office by regular mail or e-mail?

Usually, the visa office sends the passport request very soon after they ask for re-medical.

If you have not receive the passport request by the time your police certificate comes in, then send every thing they have asked for by DHL and make sure to send a copy pf the 1st page of the instruction you received with it. Send them by DHL to their street address.
Hi Goodman36.... Thank you so much for your wonderful reply. Yes I got re-med via email and after that I got a general mail for other docs. But there was no passport request. That is the reason i am little confuse. As your direction i will send all documents via DHL as soon as i get my Police clearance. Thanks again.

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
goodman36 said:

Hi goodman

They didn't send us street address, they give me Po box address , so i send it normal post to their PO box , any different ?
I am living in malaysia so i think they will receive it within 5 working days .

Do u think i did mistake to send it normal post to their PO box?

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
samkh said:
Hi goodman

They didn't send us street address, they give me Po box address , so i send it normal post to their PO box , any different ?

Hi Samkh, you are fine with box number because you send your doc in normal postal service. But if anyone wants to send the docs with courier sevice they have to use the street address. Here is the instruction:

To update your application or submit additional documents by mail:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

To update your application or submit additional documents by courier:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

you will get the instruction in SVO website which is as below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx

hope it will help you....

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
sama2012 said:
Hi Samkh, you are fine with box number because you send your doc in normal postal service. But if anyone wants to send the docs with courier sevice they have to use the street address. Here is the instruction:

To update your application or submit additional documents by mail:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

To update your application or submit additional documents by courier:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

you will get the instruction in SVO website which is as below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx

hope it will help you....

Thank u so much ,
I just send it normal to po box.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
sama2012 said:
Hi sama2012: I also received exactly same letter with all our 'proofs' returned to me. The package was dated July 11, 2013. Re-medical email was also on the same dated.

I got a question to you. Since I applied one year before, I changed my job. If I update the information of my new job after application was made on May 2012; do I need to provide a letter from my employer along with the updated information in IMM5669E Form ? They just asked for updated information and while I was filling out the page 2 of 4 in the Form IMM5669E. I stopped and was thinking do I need to add job letter as a proof? Again, I did not send any employment letter from other employers that was mentioned at the time of application in last year. Since its a change in the employment, I am little confused now.

If anyone could answer the above query in addition to sama2012, I would appreciate your time. Thank you all.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
goodman36 said:
I don't know what to say to you and others like you who are in the same situation. The system is so screwed up. But the whole world seem to be like this. We come from places where their are corruptions and unrest and bad conditions but the price we pay in terms of mental anguish for trying to reunite with our wife/ husband and then the job situations in this country. Does the general public know? I doubt it. They don't care.
Sad thing is the 2nd generation will also not appreciate the hardship that their parents went through to give them a better life.
Hi goodman: You spoke my heart. But we will not stop jumping into this 'jobless' market anyway. We will keep jumping into it. As you said, the whole world is a big 'mess' now.

"Does the general public know? I doubt it. They don't care." - With due respect want to ask you -- who did you refer to 'general public' ? Public in back home or in Canada ?

Bro, "Sad thing is the 2nd generation will also not appreciate the hardship that their parents went through to give them a better life." Why and how would they appreciate ? Because they won't never realize the pain of you and me ? Even lots of spouses who are coming, everyday, in Canada; many of them even don't appreciate the pain of a sponsor has to go. Now who do you wanna blame ?? I would blame myself and my fate, if something goes wrong in life in future.

Does it sound realistic to you ? or NOT. Please forgive me if it hurts you. Thanks for reading my note of your post,

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkh said:
Hi goodman

It is alright Samkh. I would guess letters from Malaysia to Singapore will be very quick. For Bangladeshi applicants, it is worth it to send things by courier.

For SVO's street address refer it Sama2012's post.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardtowait said:
Hi goodman: You spoke my heart. But we will not stop jumping into this 'jobless' market anyway. We will keep jumping into it. As you said, the whole world is a big 'mess' now.

"Does the general public know? I doubt it. They don't care." - With due respect want to ask you -- who did you refer to 'general public' ? Public in back home or in Canada ?

Bro, "Sad thing is the 2nd generation will also not appreciate the hardship that their parents went through to give them a better life." Why and how would they appreciate ? Because they won't never realize the pain of you and me ? Even lots of spouses who are coming, everyday, in Canada; many of them even don't appreciate the pain of a sponsor has to go. Now who do you wanna blame ?? I would blame myself and my fate, if something goes wrong in life in future.

Does it sound realistic to you ? or NOT. Please forgive me if it hurts you. Thanks for reading my note of your post,
I was of course referring to general public (not all of them) in Canada.

Haha, you are saying, if something goes wrong, then blame ourselves? Well, I guess that is a way out ;D

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardtowait said:
Hi sama2012: I also received exactly same letter with all our 'proofs' returned to me. The package was dated July 11, 2013. Re-medical email was also on the same dated.

I got a question to you. Since I applied one year before, I changed my job. If I update the information of my new job after application was made on May 2012; do I need to provide a letter from my employer along with the updated information in IMM5669E Form ? They just asked for updated information and while I was filling out the page 2 of 4 in the Form IMM5669E. I stopped and was thinking do I need to add job letter as a proof? Again, I did not send any employment letter from other employers that was mentioned at the time of application in last year. Since its a change in the employment, I am little confused now.

If anyone could answer the above query in addition to sama2012, I would appreciate your time. Thank you all.
No, if Singapore Visa Office didn't ask you to fill out the IMM 5669E form again then you don't have to do it again. You inform Singapore only if your or the applicant's mailing address change, your marital status change (such as divorce or getting married if you applied as common law), you have a baby etc.

Only send documents that Singapore Visa office asks for. Except when you think it is taking too long and you want to send additional document such as you visited your spouse and want to send the copies of plane tickets and new pictures to show your relationship is continuing etc.

If you received Form IMM 5669E (it will be a surprise to me because this is the first time I heard that someone receiving it during re-medical request), then update your job information but you don't need to send a letter from your new employer unless they asks (but if for your mental satisfaction you want to do it anyway, then there is nothing wrong with that).

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2012 said:
Hi Goodman36.... Thank you so much for your wonderful reply. Yes I got re-med via email and after that I got a general mail for other docs. But there was no passport request. That is the reason i am little confuse. As your direction i will send all documents via DHL as soon as i get my Police clearance. Thanks again.
You're welcome.

You should receive Passport request soon :)

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
goodman,
ur so so right..cant say that much now....im so upset now that im out of words now.....