02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
you can get visa on arrival at Dhaka but get from here.

To get no visa seal for your daughter just show you canadain passport which has visa on it to Bangladesh HIgh Commission at Ottawa or send by mail.
do you have experience on not having the seal and land? maybe people who born in bd and hold canadian passport they let them in, but what if not to born canadian... i cant send the passport to high comission in ottawa, because just the processing is two weeks without counting the days to send and receive. I live close to toronto so then i would have to personally go to ottawa which i dont want to do . now i have tension because i already applied for her passport which is to be picked up the 11march, and the concealer is in toronto only the 10march, i wonder if passport canada can let me get the express service even tough i already aplied and payed to pick up the 11(standard service)..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
benstu said:
Shiny, You are travelling to Dhaka at a very bad time. Political situation is getting worse and now they have a new issue to damage the country's economy with the so-called Shahbag movement. Stay indoors most times. Stay safe :)
yes i know whats going on in bd, but i am going for my husband and for my daughters ''union''lol she is getting big already and he is crazy to see her live. 8)

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
do you have experience on not having the seal and land? maybe people who born in bd and hold canadian passport they let them in, but what if not to born canadian... i cant send the passport to high comission in ottawa, because just the processing is two weeks without counting the days to send and receive. I live close to toronto so then i would have to personally go to ottawa which i dont want to do . now i have tension because i already applied for her passport which is to be picked up the 11march, and the concealer is in toronto only the 10march, i wonder if passport canada can let me get the express service even tough i already aplied and payed to pick up the 11(standard service)..
I have no experiance get on arrival visa. I know on arrival you get visa max 90 days and one entry. 40$ or more i do know exactly amount. If you send your passport to Ottawa will takes 10-15 days.

Best call them to know if they will visit Toronto. Bangladesh High Commission they come to Montreal every 3-4 months. Toronto could be more. If they come will be easier for you.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
goodman36 said:
I received an e-mail from Singapore Visa Office asking to sent them my spouse's notarized copy of her Birth Certificate (within 60 days from the date on the letter). This is the only item they are asking for to review the application documents. This document was not included in the original file.

What does it mean? Does it mean that a Visa Officer has opened the file and as soon as they receive the above document they will start reviewing the file further?

My wife will Fedex it by tomorrow. My wife's Medical expires in June. Any chance, she will get PPR before then?
In may'12 svo asked me for the same docs and i send them immediately but after that no progress. still now ecas shows application received.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiny88 said:
It would be better to get the seal from here.

If you can't get the passport by March 10 to have it sealed by the traveling consular section, then I would suggest you go to Ottawa and get it done the same day. If you can't find a ride, you can take a Bus in the morning and come back by late evening.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiny and others:

I have a question. I received an e-mail from Singapore VO to submit my spouses's notarized birth certificate only. They asked it to be sent within 60 days and they didn't ask for anything else. The letter didn't mention anything else.

Is it OK for my spouse to send the notarized copy of birth certificate AND any additional document such as our communication after the application was sent? OR now it would be better to sent what they have asked for.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Congrats!!! happy you are done with the excruciating process :)

Suman1980 said:
yesterday i received my passport................ wow....thanks everyone to in this forum

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afrosebd2002 said:
In may'12 svo asked me for the same docs and i send them immediately but after that no progress. still now ecas shows application received.
Hey Afrose:
I missed your reply. Thanks.
sorry to hear that you had the same doc request and you haven't received any update yet. It seems things are so out of order.

Did you send any inquiry to Singapore VO? Any reply?

I thought that at least they looked at our file and things will move now. But after hearing what happened to you, I am not so sure now.

smirky

Feb 24, 2013
HunterV said:
No no! The instructions clearly state that:

"FOR PERSON RESIDING IN SINGAPORE: Submit you passport(s) in person to the address aove. Our reception desk is open Mon-Fri from 0830 - 0930 hrs.

You will be given an official receipt acknowledging that we have received a package from you. You will need to present this receipt when collecting your passport(s) and other documents. etc etc"
Yes, Thanks Hunter V.. I meant just the envelope for the package, will drop and pick up myself.
Btw they finally send the photo specification, it does require the "date of photo taken" at the back of the photos, is this supposed to be printed by the photographer or we can just write it with pen?

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
goodman36 said:
Hey Afrose:
I missed your reply. Thanks.
sorry to hear that you had the same doc request and you haven't received any update yet. It seems things are so out of order.

Did you send any inquiry to Singapore VO? Any reply?

I thought that at least they looked at our file and things will move now. But after hearing what happened to you, I am not so sure now.
I send them email several times but no reply get frm the
m. My case is little bit different coz my baby add with me 5mnths ago. may b for that they delay my case.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
guyz please help, the passport office in canada require my husband to complete the ppt028( consent form) in the high comission of canada in bangladesh, the thing is office is closed!! he is already in dhaka and they made him complete some form or whatever, they didnt take the code they gave me from the passport office here in canada, this morning i went to change the passport return date of my daughter and they told me they havent receive anything from my husband(ppt028). what i am supposed to do?? i wont have the passport if this is not done. its supposed to be done electronically by the high comission of canada.. so i dont know what they did when he went to the high commission office . pplease someone who have experience about this tell me what you have done.where my husband have to go or do to have this completed. i am desperate........ all the bad luck for me. :'( :'(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
goodman36 said:
Shiny and others:

I have a question. I received an e-mail from Singapore VO to submit my spouses's notarized birth certificate only. They asked it to be sent within 60 days and they didn't ask for anything else. The letter didn't mention anything else.

Is it OK for my spouse to send the notarized copy of birth certificate AND any additional document such as our communication after the application was sent? OR now it would be better to sent what they have asked for.
just send what they asked for. and send additional docs separately.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiny88 said:
guyz please help, the passport office in canada require my husband to complete the ppt028( something to confirm he is the father and sign somthing) in the high comission of canada in bangladesh, the thing is office is closed!! he is already in dhaka and they made him complete some form or whatever, they didnt take the code they gave me from the passport office here in canada, this morning i went to change the passport return date of my daughter and they told me they havent receive anything from my husband(ppt028). what i am supposed to do?? i wont have the passport if this is not done. its supposed to be done electronically by the high comission of canada.. so i dont know what they did when he went to the high commission office . pplease someone who have experience about this tell me what you have done.where my husband have to go or do to have this completed. i am desperate........ all the bad luck for me. :'( :'(
Shiny:

Did your husband kept a copy of the paper works he signed in Canadian Consulate in Dhaka? Even though the visa processing centre is closed in Dhaka, the office is still open for other services. If your husband explained to the officer that he needs to fill out Form PPTC 028 and that form need to be sent to Canada where the mother has applied for his child's Passport, then the officer must send a confirmation to Canada.

See the following link: Even though it is for India / China, the requirement may be same for any country

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/consular_services_consulaires/passport_under-passeport_moins_16.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine/consular_services_consulaires/passport-passeport.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

At this time, I would suggest that you change the date of your traveling to BD to sort everything out. No need to get stressed out. I know it is difficult for you but you have take it easy now.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
goodman36 said:
Shiny:

Did your husband kept a copy of the paper works he signed in Canadian Consulate in Dhaka? Even though the visa processing centre is closed in Dhaka, the office is still open for other services. If your husband explained to the officer that he needs to fill out Form PPTC 028 and that form need to be sent to Canada where the mother has applied for his child's Passport, then the officer must send a confirmation to Canada.

See the following link: Even though it is for India / China, the requirement may be same for any country

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/consular_services_consulaires/passport_under-passeport_moins_16.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine/consular_services_consulaires/passport-passeport.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

At this time, I would suggest that you change the date of your traveling to BD to sort everything out. No need to get stressed out. I know it is difficult for you but you have take it easy now.
thnk u for the help. Yes he went there they made him sign the ppt028 form, but they didnt ask or nowhere on that application was to put the code the passport office in canada gave me. So this morning when i went in they said they havent received anything, now i wonder how HCCanada in dhaka can match his consent form with the file of my daughter passport application(if they didnt take that code number). Something is not right otherwise passport canada would have it. If HCCanada in dhaka send electronically without code how they can match or even relate his consent form to the passport application here in canada.am so confused and pissed. I heard theres strike in bd tomorrow ,i dont know if the high comission will still be open tomorrow, my husband dont live in dhaka so its not easy to stay there for days ... I wish i could change the ticket date but i booked online from cheapoair so no return or changes. :-[ I didnt know about the NVR & the PPT028 before buying ticket all i knew is i need her passport and the processing to get it..i dont know whats gonna happen.my life has been a misery since this whole immigration that is not ending..