AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Hi shiny88: Darn, I didn't like the paper size of IMM5563 Form. It is 8.5x14 (legal size!). I have to buy some legal size papers to print it out. Really ?? I am trying to shrink it to fit into Letter Size paper but didn't get success yet! hummm...

Once again, RE: Location of the file: Singapore. Right ? or Mississauga ?? Thank you, bright shiny again.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
@SingaporeVO:thick under; access to info act and pay 5$ dont know what the privacy act''is for , forgot to mention that you gotta include the sponsors identification proof( photocopy of pr,citizen card,passport..), location is sigaporevo.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
sunsun said:
How are you , Shiny88 ? :)
deadly contractions whole daynight :'(

WHITE ROCK

Jan 17, 2013
hi,
i've been reading these posts all day today. i applied to the Singapore office and just checked my ecase file and my application has just changed to "in process" our application was received april 10, 2012 and we haven't heard anything from them since then, so this was very exciting to see a change in status. just wondering what have been your experiences after seeing this new status. did most of you hear from them shortly afterwards and did they ask for anything more from you in terms of documents? i live with my wife who is my sponsor and we have a child. what can i expect now? i did my medical exam months and months ago even before we applied. this is what my ecase timeline says:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 10, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 31, 2012.

Medical results have been received."

Thanks in advance.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
singaporeVO said:
Hi shiny88: Darn, I didn't like the paper size of IMM5563 Form. It is 8.5x14 (legal size!). I have to buy some legal size papers to print it out. Really ?? I am trying to shrink it to fit into Letter Size paper but didn't get success yet! hummm...

Once again, RE: Location of the file: Singapore. Right ? or Mississauga ?? Thank you, bright shiny again.
hi singaporeVO. I have just ordered GCMS note. I will share my experience regarding that. Firstly i filled out IMM5563 and IMM5475 with the payment receipt and my husbands proof of citizenship i emailed them these forms. They immidiately responded and said to fill out the new form IMM 5744. Again i had to fill out the new form. I chose acess to information. Although the privacy act is free but thats when the canadian citizen will ask info for theirselves not onbehalf of anyone. As i am the applicant i can not chose that. I ticked singapore as the visa office and under what document to order i chose immigration file for parmanent residence. Not status of the file . if i chose only status of file then they will only send one line about recent file status. To get the whole data one should click immigration file. Then i scaned all the forms again and send them. i dont know the size though. This time after sending they did not resend it. So i guess i filled it properly because otherwise they will always contact for correction. I guess sending my email is a good option as u can get response for corection so quickly. I hope these info helps :)

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
deadly contractions whole daynight :'(
hey congrats...inshallah just keep up the patience. ALLAH make it smooth for u sis. Get us informed about the angel soon :)

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
WHITE ROCK said:
hi,
i've been reading these posts all day today. i applied to the Singapore office and just checked my ecase file and my application has just changed to "in process" our application was received april 10, 2012 and we haven't heard anything from them since then, so this was very exciting to see a change in status. just wondering what have been your experiences after seeing this new status. did most of you hear from them shortly afterwards and did they ask for anything more from you in terms of documents? i live with my wife who is my sponsor and we have a child. what can i expect now? i did my medical exam months and months ago even before we applied. this is what my ecase timeline says:

Thanks in advance.
Hi White Rock! WELCOME to the forum. From ur timeline i can see u and me having almost similar timeline. My file went to singapore on april and since then i did not hear anything. Lastly on december they updated ecas as in process. Then when i emailed them they said my medtical went for reassessment. Then again silence till now. from people i knew whos file went in process directly they did not requir an interview which is a good sign. From the date it shows in process it takes 4-5 month to get PPR request. The next thing is they might ask for additional docs or they may ask for re medical. Or send ur file for medical reassessment. As u said ur medical ws done qt a while before submission of application i guess it crossed 15 months so they wont reassess it. now u can email then on specific enquiry or order GCMS to find whats going on. Or simply wait one more month to hear from them. But for sure its a good news that file went in process. :) congratz

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
benstu said:
I got my spouse's interview on dec 13. so it means 11 more months until interview date??
:'(
I received that letter in December 2011 and I'm still waiting for an interview date.

WHITE ROCK

Jan 17, 2013
Thank you for the reply Mehfuza! I guess I don't understand what this "GCMS" notes are? is it like a record of what they have done so far? would you mind explaining what they are for me?
We didn't realize at first what a big deal the "in progress" status was...now we are blown away by some of the things we're reading like maybe only having a few months left here. good luck to everyone.

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
hei White Rock..i have a question for u..was ur application recieved my singapore on april or mississauga??

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
redone the Medical Examination .. its more then 3 weeks now.. still didn't get any update :( :(

Bluenoser

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Interview........
"In Process" 16-11-2012 - No Interview Required
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
WHITE ROCK said:
hi,

Thanks in advance.
Your mistake may have been doing your medical too early. We received the passport request 7 days after it went in process. 7 days later we had the visa in the passport. However, we didn't have to get the medical redone. The key is that you have to land within one year of the date you did your medical. If it was last January or February you will likely have to get it redone or re-approved. If it was March then you may get an email telling you to submit the passport if you can land before the one-year mark.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
WHITE ROCK said:
Thank you for the reply Mehfuza! I guess I don't understand what this "GCMS" notes are? is it like a record of what they have done so far? would you mind explaining what they are for me?
We didn't realize at first what a big deal the "in progress" status was...now we are blown away by some of the things we're reading like maybe only having a few months left here. good luck to everyone.
U r welcome! Yes same here i did not know anything about this process untill i joined this forum. This is very helpful platform with many welcoming members.

GcMS is a record they have about ur file on their database. They will send u the total record upon request. Ordering GCMS has a system. If u want u can google it. The GCMS note has some usefull infos like remarks from the visa officer which can help u find out what they think of ur file. And some dates n figures about the files current position. As every process has some stages. It will show which stages r done r which r still need to be done. N a possible bring forward date meaning when they will open ur file next time. So it gives u an idea how long u need to wait to hear from them again. All these r things i have read i still did nt see it. Just orered mine. Waiting to get it. Once i get it i can tell more i guess :) u can also find more info abt GCMS on this forum. U gotta scroll back some posts to search it.

when i ordered it i ws excited. My husband was like "do we evn need this s h i t" i kept convincing him hw important it is to consolidate my patience lol. Im so very excited. Cant wait to see the note. Well u gtta convince ur husband too. Or may b wife as ur name is white rock i guess ur a male. If it ws white rose i wud predict a female. :p

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Taycaoco said:
I received that letter in December 2011 and I'm still waiting for an interview date.
That's not good news. I think labour effieciency in Singapore is very low.
I still don't get how files in Mississauga get transferred so fast to Singapore and gets stuck there for so long ::)

CPC-Mississauga handles stage 1 of sponsorship files globally, whereas Singapore handles only a few countries.