+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiny88 said:
No it wont hurt your application in anyway, if you are a PR you cant stay too long(one month would be okay i guess) if you citizen you can stay as much as you want and prove you intent to return back once your spouse get visa. If you go visit your wife in bd its gonna benefit you, after your return you could submit extra proofs(pictures,boarding pass,receipt of hotel,gifts..) of your ongoing relationship with your wife to Singapore which can help your application and probably wave a possible interview.. so go ahead:)
Thank you Shiny88.

I had to apply to renew my PR card. So, once I get it, I am on my way.

You said, my trip may actually benefit. But, how could I sent Singapore VO documents about my trip such as copy of ticket, pictures of gifts I will take etc.? I have no clue as to when then may open my file. So, Should I sent them documents of the up-coming trip to the e-mail address to singapore office?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
goodman36 said:
Thank you Shiny88.

I had to apply to renew my PR card. So, once I get it, I am on my way.

You said, my trip may actually benefit. But, how could I sent Singapore VO documents about my trip such as copy of ticket, pictures of gifts I will take etc.? I have no clue as to when then may open my file. So, Should I sent them documents of the up-coming trip to the e-mail address to singapore office?
Send it by mail with a cover letter with your wife and your identification. You could send by the end of your trip from bd so they get it faster.

tamitu

Sep 4, 2012
waiting for the interview.The letter reseverd from SVO at the 11/2012, so now I can send email to SVO, to be arranged 1 interview in SVO, it is a good idea or not, any person who knowinglyideal, thanks :(

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
tamitu said:
waiting for the interview.The letter reseverd from SVO at the 11/2012, so now I can send email to SVO, to be arranged 1 interview in SVO, it is a good idea or not, any person who knowinglyideal, thanks :(
they never do it on our preference. Its never like u call a cab n the cab will stop with ur call to pick up...its like waiting for the public bus on a long que..bus will only come when its time n pick u up but in a serial basis. Even the V V VIP wont get an interview arranged by their choice. SvO will contact u when they deicide to interview u. Its a long time waiting game... :-X

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone here say, usually what percentage of Applicants from Bangladesh gets interviewed? After they notify that an interview will take place, why does it take so long for it to actually occur?

Also, is it a good idea to do the Medical again after 1 year have passed and the file is still process and send it to Singapore VO, so that one can save some time (because they will ask it anyway)?

I know too many questions, but curious and anxious mind wants to know.......

chingching0726

Oct 22, 2012
Mehfuza said:
Hey Ching! Thanks a lot for the information buddy. I just updated my part on the spreadsheet. so far from the people who has been reassessed the medical i got to see it takes around 8 to 10 weeks. No one got it before 6 weeks. So just wondering is it really worthy. More over they sometime decide to do certain test like x ray again that makes it more lengthy like doing re med at the last.
OK. Thanks Mehfuza.

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
C'est qui le fils de pute qui tout changé le Singapore Timeline Spreadsheet et effacé mon nom?

Who is the motherducker who changed all the Singapore Timeline Spreadsheet and erased my name???

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Taycaoco said:
C'est qui le fils de pute qui tout changé le Singapore Timeline Spreadsheet et effacé mon nom?

Who is the motherducker who changed all the Singapore Timeline Spreadsheet and erased my name???
hollyyyyy sh*T :eek: :eek: who the hell did that :-X somebody here CANT READ ENGLISH THE TOP OF THE SHEET SAYS: DO NOT CHANGE THE WAY ITS MADEnow its listed by country ,it supposed to be by month&years ,the whole sheet is messedup! smelling haterz cuz someone took u off sheet. going to put back how it was

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Shiny88 said:
hollyyyyy sh*T :eek: :eek: who the hell did that :-X somebody here CANT READ ENGLISH THE TOP OF THE SHEET SAYS: DO NOT CHANGE THE WAY ITS MADEnow its listed by country ,it supposed to be by month&years ,the whole sheet is messedup! smelling haterz cuz someone took u off sheet. going to put back how it was
Merci Shiny88, tu es un amour! :)

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
This is terrible. No one should insult others like this way. Who the hell played *censored word* with the spreadsheet? Did you see the what you feeling part shiny? I just removed the stupid comments from my part and tamitu. May be u did not notice it. Else you would have removed. Please remove my name from that page. Dont wanna get treated like this.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Mehfuza said:
This is terrible. No one should insult others like this way. Who the hell played *censored word* with the spreadsheet? Did you see the what you feeling part shiny? I just removed the stupid comments from my part and tamitu. May be u did not notice it. Else you would have removed. Please remove my name from that page. Dont wanna get treated like this.
? what is wrong? my saying''who the hell'' offended you? i would like to know which part of my post here i insulted someone? I dont get what you mean. But if you want your timeline removed you can do it, i am not holding you. Someone did messup the spreadsheet by listing by country(no timeline to follow) when the one before was by the month&year the application was sent. Anyways i made this spreadsheet because people asked for it, i have nothing to gain or loose. tnx

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
? what is wrong? my saying''who the hell'' offended you? i would like to know which part of my post here i insulted someone? I dont get what you mdidean. But if you want your timeline removed you can do it, i am not holding you. Someone did messup the spreadsheet by listing by country(no timeline to follow) when the one before was by the month&year the application was sent. Anyways i made this spreadsheet because people asked for it, i have nothing to gain or loose. tnx
The person who messed up the timeline the same person wrote stupid comment on what u feeling part. I did not say u insulted me. I meant the person who messed it. I said u did not notice the commenys if u did u would have deleted it. So i deleted it. And i never said u made it to gain or lose. i meant the moron who did this not u so y u taking it personally.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's quite all of a sudden here.........

Who ever did things to change things from prior version of the spreadsheet certainly did a bad thing. The information is there though and as long as we can understand what's going on, it can be helpful.

Let's move along now.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
That was just a misunderstanding. My words were dedicated to the person who changed the sheet but shiny thought i was telling all this to her which i did not. Why would i tell it to shiny when shes the one who made it for us. I told her to delete my name cause she is the maker she would know hw to remove it. As i thought it can happen again n thats an insult for someone. I felt so embarrased with the comment some one wrote on the spreadtsheet on my part and tamitu's part. Which i though shiny has not noticed while rearranging the sheet. Thats all. Im sorry shiny if i have hurt u any way. I myself was upset of the thing. Rather arguing among us we sld find out who did it and forbid him from further stupid attempt.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
lets get over it...... hope everyone get news from vo by the end of this month. :D