02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Mehfuza said:
lolll...witty u. Inshallah ur hubby will have a grt interview. Let him get in and sing a love song dedicating his girl. seeing his love fr u will make those interviewer grant a visa on the spot. :p I think ur the one after Mr. Mirjahan who took bunch of tensions regarding this immigration thing. Thats shows how much u wish to be with ur hubby. Prayin from heart inshallah wl have u good news soon :)
thanks hun. yes he should sing a song to the oficer dedicating to our daughter lol and the officer should sing happy birthday to my hubby cuz its his birthday the day of interview lol :p

smahmud

Sep 14, 2012
Dhaka, BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-25-2012
File Transfer...
11-25-2012
Med's Done....
04-26-2012, 2nd on March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 6th 2014
LOL, TRUE WORD Shineyy88. Guys i feel a bit ashamed for Canada not voting for Palestine. One of my best friend is from there, its surely a low point when even bangladeshies look down at you. Hmm Harper isnt that immigrant friendly ey, how abt this article Posted on this site! PLEASE READ THIS

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-blog/2012/11/heart.html

I just hope it goes well for all of us before HE decides to play with our luck.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
smahmud said:
LOL, TRUE WORD Shineyy88. Guys i feel a bit ashamed for Canada not voting for Palestine. One of my best friend is from there, its surely a low point when even bangladeshies look down at you. Hmm Harper isnt that immigrant friendly ey, how abt this article Posted on this site! PLEASE READ THIS

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-blog/2012/11/heart.html

I just hope it goes well for all of us before HE decides to play with our luck.
holly molly so sad a organ donor denied twice to save someone with all the supporting documents from hospital and all just because they believe he wont leave the country so what how about keeping him for having a great heart to give a part of his organ. what a shame. Life has no value to canada forget about the suffering between a husband and wife being separated for months because of immigration waiting. I wish they could send all citizens and pr backhome if they do any crime in canada, that would be good less people to worry about and less cost to the government. People get denied for stupid reason sometimes and i believe the sole purpose of this is for the goverment to make money out of application cost and for those lawyers,judges,consultants to have a job... Thanks smahmud very interesting.

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
extension being requested
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-09-2012 (package sent to SVO 01-10-2012)
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
Bold9900 said:
Thanks thepie!!!
Any update of your file from SVO.....I'm very sure you will be the next in line :)
I am still waiting. I received an email on Nov 19th stating that they are still waiting for the medical assessment... I mean come on! ECAS still hasn't changed. I know its the last leg of the journey, but still, the wait is excruciating.

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
extension being requested
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-09-2012 (package sent to SVO 01-10-2012)
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
vietcutieboy said:
Hi, I am currently sponsoring my wife over to canada. Singapore office has received my wife's application on March,17, 2011. Singapore Immigration office requested a DNA for my wife, son, and was handed in on june with positive results. Now ECAS has removed the address and added "We started processing NGUYEN THUY UYEN TRAN's application on November 7, 2012." What does that mean? No request for passport yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.
That's a good sign. I think you will receive a ppr very soon.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
thanks will keep u posted 8)
hello! any good news from ur husband interview pls share with us . did immigration officer tell him something about positive responce ? please keep updated. i,ll be on face from within 12 hours.best wishes for everyone .

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Hi guyz, first of all i wanted to say that the interview wasnt conducted the way we expected at all.
The interviewer was a young man, there was a bangladeshi intrepreter with him.

The first thing they did is take all his proove before he was called in the interview room. Once he was in he waited for the officer to come.
He asked what language should the interview be.-my husband answered i speak english with my wife but i prefer to do my interview in bangla because i can explain in details the answers. The officer said if you speak with your wife english then you can do it in english, then he gave a paper to read to my husband he read and he said you are fine or something. (to me is wrong, they basically didnt give him choice of language even though there was an interpreter.

Some of the question he asked was(when my husband want to give details the *censored word*7r keep saying i want short answer!)how the f7ck you can justify if a marriage is genuine with short answer?WTF?

How come you married in short time.
What is her favorite singer.
Where do i work.
how i go to work.
what i do at work.
where she live and with whom, if its house apartment..
how much is the rent.
How many friend do i have.
what is your wifes hobby.
if i cook home or eat outside ,when outside whats the name of store???
some other stuff
How we communicate,how often and time. he asked how much he pays to use skype?wtf nothing!
he asked what time is in canada RIGHT NOW.
He asked my husband when he want to go to canada?WTF? my husband then said my wife is pregnant due in january i want to go as soon as possible because its her first pregnancy and she is scared so i want to go asap to support her. my husband asked if it was possible then the officer said your medical is expired long ago so after the decision you would have to do it again(or something like that) then the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!! so hopefully he is not dumb enough and can count 9months from may!

Aanyway i have a bad feeling about it, he took my husband email id. and he said he will let him know in 7 days.

he didnt not keep anything but he KEPT THE POLICE CERTIFICATE?why?

He didnt say he didnt believe the relationship ,neitheir did he said he believed it.

But the way he didnt give chance to my husband to explains make me wonder.

:S i cant wait to know.my husband and I are very upset.

EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE YOURS TOO

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
Hi guyz, first of all i wanted to say that the interview wasnt conducted the way we expected at all.
The interviewer was a young man, there was a bangladeshi intrepreter with him.

The first thing they did is take all his proove before he was called in the interview room. Once he was in he waited for the officer to come.
He asked what language should the interview be.-my husband answered i speak english with my wife but i prefer to do my interview in bangla because i can explain in details the answers. The officer said if you speak with your wife english then you can do it in english, then he gave a paper to read to my husband he read and he said you are fine or something. (to me is wrong, they basically didnt give him choice of language even though there was an interpreter.

Some of the question he asked was(when my husband want to give details the *censored word*7r keep saying i want short answer!)how the f7ck you can justify if a marriage is genuine with short answer?WTF?

How come you married in short time.
What is her favorite singer.
Where do i work.
how i go to work.
what i do at work.
where she live and with whom, if its house apartment..
how much is the rent.
How many friend do i have.
what is your wifes hobby.
How we communicate,how often and time. he asked how much he pays to use skype?wtf nothing!
he asked what time is in canada RIGHT NOW.
He asked my husband when he want to go to canada?WTF? my husband then said my wife is pregnant due in january i want to go as soon as possible because its her first pregnancy and she is scared so i want to go asap to support her. my husband asked if it was possible then the officer said your medical is expired long ago so after the decision you would have to do it again(or something like that) then the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!! so hopefully he is not dumb enough and can count 9months from may!

Aanyway i have a bad feeling about it, he took my husband email id. and he said he will let him know in 7 days.

he didnt not keep anything but he KEPT THE POLICE CERTIFICATE?why?

He didnt say he didnt believe the relationship ,neitheir did he said he believed it.

But the way he didnt give chance to my husband to explains make me wonder.

:S i cant wait to know.my husband and I are very upset.

EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE YOURS TOO
omg i think your husband make first move wrong noooo
please can you go se when you fill up PR application which one you gave for interview communication?
and question and answer how you communication with your spouse daily.
mine was daily on telephone in bengali and sms in bengali.
if u written english then they make review will get possitive if not then finger cross.
when you say you can do interview in english they ask more odd questions.
in my view doing intervie in english they will give you hard time even you can do it.
you husband should do interview in bengali. Just pray their review be positive.

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
mirjahan said:
please can you go se when you fill up PR application which one you gave for interview communication?
if u written english then they make review will get possitive if not then finger cross.
in my view doing intervie in english they will give you hard time even you can do it.
I don't think the interview language matters. If Shiny88's husband answered the question correctly about his wife, he will get through. Couple in genuine relationship would answer all these question correctly.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
HI Mirjahan, in the app the interview was to be held in english, but since we read on the interview letter that they would have an interpreter we decided to have the interview done in bangla. But since we only communicate in english when we talk i told my husband to say that he communicate in engllish but he want the interview to be conducted in bangla. But at the same time i think it prooves that he really speaks english and its not a lie. But i know the way he explains in english would not always make sense or like he would skip some inportant info when he answer the questions. we both have a bad feeling about the interview, as soon as my husband started explaining and give details the officer told him he wants short answers. But i wonder why they kept his police certificate? do they keep it if they have intension to refuse? Also he said he would contact after 7 days and took his email id.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
@Zihobar:pLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX.
i think the language matter a little because how confident you can say an answer in bangla would be different than in english if you speak only that language with your wife, so when he speaks and make mistake i dont need to correct or try to understand but an officer who see and listen to him the first time will know its not clear the way he say it..

libra81

Dec 8, 2011
My wife has finally received the letter from SVO. Luckily, they don't require an interview, just ask her to do medical and police certificate again. So I think the procedure will be shortened significanly.
Here my timeline for your reference (we applied from Vietnam):
Sponsor application sent: Sep 30 2011
Decision made: Dec 9 2011
PR app sent to SVO: Dec 9 2011
PR process : Sep 18 2012
Letter sent Nov 15 2012, received Nov 23
Still waiting for Police certificate.
As many of you in this forum, I have experienced a very hard time during the process, especially when they lost my sponsorship letter so I could not apply for CSQ. Forum members advise me to come to the MP office and they are really helpful. Special thanks to members for sharing this hardtime with me. Wish you all the best.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Shiny88 said:
@ Zihobar:pLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX.
i think the language matter a little because how confident you can say an answer in bangla would be different than in english if you speak only that language with your wife, so when he speaks and make mistake i dont need to correct or try to understand but an officer who see and listen to him the first time will know its not clear the way he say it..
shiny I dont think it will matter a lot cause in the appication it was probably written his first language is bengoli. No one speaks anything more comfortably but his mother tongue. Also he offered them to chose bengoli over English..it was them puting engligh on him kinda forcefully so they know the score. Also these are stress interviews where they see how people react under stress mostly fake cas gets caught in this way. Fumbling or not being able to describe properly wont matter im pretty psure that he will have a possitive result after one week.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
HI Mirjahan, in the app the interview was to be held in english, but since we read on the interview letter that they would have an interpreter we decided to have the interview done in bangla. But since we only communicate in english when we talk i told my husband to say that he communicate in engllish but he want the interview to be conducted in bangla. But at the same time i think it prooves that he really speaks english and its not a lie. But i know the way he explains in english would not always make sense or like he would skip some inportant info when he answer the questions. we both have a bad feeling about the interview, as soon as my husband started explaining and give details the officer told him he wants short answers. But i wonder why they kept his police certificate? do they keep it if they have intension to refuse? Also he said he would contact after 7 days and took his email id.
when they ask odd question they take note while interview. They will do review and send PPR by e-mail. Be positive you hubby will get PPR.
When they ask question from application paper they give answer on the spot.
If your husband answer all the answer do not worry. They did now want correct answer wanted way how he answer.

In this forum someone had same issur ask for e-mail ID and get PPR by email after 4 days.

Just wait for PPR. And be positive.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Mehfuza said:
shiny I dont think it will matter a lot cause in the appication it was probably written his first language is bengoli. No one speaks anything more comfortably but his mother tongue. Also he offered them to chose bengoli over English..it was them puting engligh on him kinda forcefully so they know the score. Also these are stress interviews where they see how people react under stress mostly fake cas gets caught in this way. Fumbling or not being able to describe properly wont matter im pretty psure that he will have a possitive result after one week.
thanks Mehfuza i hope u r right, my husband is thiinking very negatively since the interview ,he is hopeless of not being able to be there for me and my baby, he doesnt want to have any convo related to interview and keep mentioning the trv refusal 2times(he expected to get trv atleast for my delivery). He just want me to move to bd with the baby as soon as the baby born:S i dont know what will happen. I think i will have to leave the country and live over there. :'(