02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
when they ask odd question they take note while interview. They will do review and send PPR by e-mail. Be positive you hubby will get PPR.
When they ask question from application paper they give answer on the spot.
If your husband answer all the answer do not worry. They did now want correct answer wanted way how he answer.

In this forum someone had same issur ask for e-mail ID and get PPR by email after 4 days.
I hope you are right, havent slept til 5am and woke up after 4hrs of sleep. It will be a living nightmare until i know the result.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
libra81 said:
My wife has finally received the letter from SVO. Luckily, they don't require an interview, just ask her to do medical and police certificate again. So I think the procedure will be shortened significanly.
Here my timeline for your reference (we applied from Vietnam):
Sponsor application sent: Sep 30 2011
Decision made: Dec 9 2011
PR app sent to SVO: Dec 9 2011
PR process : Sep 18 2012
Letter sent Nov 15 2012, received Nov 23
Still waiting for Police certificate.
As many of you in this forum, I have experienced a very hard time during the process, especially when they lost my sponsorship letter so I could not apply for CSQ. Forum members advise me to come to the MP office and they are really helpful. Special thanks to members for sharing this hardtime with me. Wish you all the best.
Congrats you are almost done.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone:

Good to find this thread. I am also eagerly waiting. My application for my wife was sent to SVO recently. So, I guess my wait has just started. I have heard quite a horror stories from people around me that it will take a long time, now that I have applied after the new FORMS came into effect earlier this year/

Shiny88, I sure hope that you hear the good news of your husband getting the PPR soon. I am curious to know why you speak with your husband in English (pardon me if I missed something) and where did the interview took place? I thought that there is no Canadian Consulate in Dhaka anymore.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
goodman36 said:
Hi Everyone:

Good to find this thread. I am also eagerly waiting. My application for my wife was sent to SVO recently. So, I guess my wait has just started. I have heard quite a horror stories from people around me that it will take a long time, now that I have applied after the new FORMS came into effect earlier this year/

Shiny88, I sure hope that you hear the good news of your husband getting the PPR soon. I am curious to know why you speak with your husband in English (pardon me if I missed something) and where did the interview took place? I thought that there is no Canadian Consulate in Dhaka anymore.
Hi, i speak english with my hubby since the second i met him. I do not speak bangla beside my parents and its not good bangla(broken) i cant explain stuff in bangla.(my husband laugh and also love when i speak the informal bangla for fun when i am with him in bd) but i understand the formal language perfectly(lets say lol). I grew up in canada, spoke french all my life now that i am in ontario i am used to speak english, Even with my siblings we speak only french sometime english NEVER BANGLA. My siblings bangla is also very poor lol. so basically thats what is it :D i know am retarded lol. the interview took place in high comission of canada in bangladesh at madani avenue, same question ,i have no clue how they can conduct interview when they say the HC of canada is closed. best of luck on your application hopefully you will ghave a fast processing

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
zupp shinny...

don't worry too much considering the fact that u have baby inside u..be positive and sleep well...everything will gonna be alright...cheers.. the interview was over..

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiny88 said:
Hi, i speak english with my hubby since the second i met him. I do not speak bangla beside my parents and its not good bangla(broken) i cant explain stuff in bangla.(my husband laugh and also love when i speak the informal bangla for fun when i am with him in bd) but i understand the formal language perfectly(lets say lol). I grew up in canada, spoke french all my life now that i am in ontario i am used to speak english, Even with my siblings we speak only french sometime english NEVER BANGLA. My siblings bangla is also very poor lol. so basically thats what is it :D i know am retarded lol. the interview took place in high comission of canada in bangladesh at madani avenue, same question ,i have no clue how they can conduct interview when they say the HC of canada is closed. best of luck on your application hopefully you will ghave a fast processing
Thanks Shiny88. Now I understand.

Yes, it's perplexing to learn that your husband's interview took place in Dhaka. I was in Dhaka in June when my marriage took place and I learned that the consular section is closed and that any interview for spousal application or regular skilled catergory immigration was taking place in Singapore.

To me it's a totally odd thing to interview Bangladeshi applicant like your husband. What was the visa officer thinking?

I feel hopelessly disgusted when I hear that spouses came in 4 to month's time without any interview in the year 2008/ 2009/ 2010.

Darkaged

Nov 21, 2012
goodman36 said:
Hi Everyone:

The consulate has many functions ..Only the visa section was closed...but diplomatic relations still exist and hence the consulate is still open.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
kurt said:
zupp shinny...

don't worry too much considering the fact that u have baby inside u..be positive and sleep well...everything will gonna be alright...cheers.. the interview was over..
Thanks i try my best to be healthy for my baby she is my world. by the way r u enjoying the weather?did you see snow yet?i guess you did ive been told it snowed few days ago in mtl but it melted...

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Shiny88 said:
Hi guyz, first of all i wanted to say that the interview wasnt conducted the way we expected at all.
The interviewer was a young man, there was a bangladeshi intrepreter with him.

The first thing they did is take all his proove before he was called in the interview room. Once he was in he waited for the officer to come.
He asked what language should the interview be.-my husband answered i speak english with my wife but i prefer to do my interview in bangla because i can explain in details the answers. The officer said if you speak with your wife english then you can do it in english, then he gave a paper to read to my husband he read and he said you are fine or something. (to me is wrong, they basically didnt give him choice of language even though there was an interpreter.

Some of the question he asked was(when my husband want to give details the *censored word*7r keep saying i want short answer!)how the f7ck you can justify if a marriage is genuine with short answer?WTF?

How come you married in short time.
What is her favorite singer.
Where do i work.
how i go to work.
what i do at work.
where she live and with whom, if its house apartment..
how much is the rent.
How many friend do i have.
what is your wifes hobby.
if i cook home or eat outside ,when outside whats the name of store???
some other stuff
How we communicate,how often and time. he asked how much he pays to use skype?wtf nothing!
he asked what time is in canada RIGHT NOW.
He asked my husband when he want to go to canada?WTF? my husband then said my wife is pregnant due in january i want to go as soon as possible because its her first pregnancy and she is scared so i want to go asap to support her. my husband asked if it was possible then the officer said your medical is expired long ago so after the decision you would have to do it again(or something like that) then the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!! so hopefully he is not dumb enough and can count 9months from may!

Aanyway i have a bad feeling about it, he took my husband email id. and he said he will let him know in 7 days.

he didnt not keep anything but he KEPT THE POLICE CERTIFICATE?why?

He didnt say he didnt believe the relationship ,neitheir did he said he believed it.

But the way he didnt give chance to my husband to explains make me wonder.

:S i cant wait to know.my husband and I are very upset.

EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE YOURS TOO
Hi Shiny88,

I am very sure you will get your good news very soon...based what you said the officer kept the Police Certificate and asked your husband "the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!!" to see what is your husband's reaction...prepare to recieve your GOOD NEWS.

All the Best Wishes!!!

Cheers,

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
Hi guyz, first of all i wanted to say that the interview wasnt conducted the way we expected at all.
The interviewer was a young man, there was a bangladeshi intrepreter with him.

The first thing they did is take all his proove before he was called in the interview room. Once he was in he waited for the officer to come.
He asked what language should the interview be.-my husband answered i speak english with my wife but i prefer to do my interview in bangla because i can explain in details the answers. The officer said if you speak with your wife english then you can do it in english, then he gave a paper to read to my husband he read and he said you are fine or something. (to me is wrong, they basically didnt give him choice of language even though there was an interpreter.

Some of the question he asked was(when my husband want to give details the *censored word*7r keep saying i want short answer!)how the f7ck you can justify if a marriage is genuine with short answer?WTF?

How come you married in short time.
What is her favorite singer.
Where do i work.
how i go to work.
what i do at work.
where she live and with whom, if its house apartment..
how much is the rent.
How many friend do i have.
what is your wifes hobby.
if i cook home or eat outside ,when outside whats the name of store???
some other stuff
How we communicate,how often and time. he asked how much he pays to use skype?wtf nothing!
he asked what time is in canada RIGHT NOW.
He asked my husband when he want to go to canada?WTF? my husband then said my wife is pregnant due in january i want to go as soon as possible because its her first pregnancy and she is scared so i want to go asap to support her. my husband asked if it was possible then the officer said your medical is expired long ago so after the decision you would have to do it again(or something like that) then the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!! so hopefully he is not dumb enough and can count 9months from may!

Aanyway i have a bad feeling about it, he took my husband email id. and he said he will let him know in 7 days.

he didnt not keep anything but he KEPT THE POLICE CERTIFICATE?why?

He didnt say he didnt believe the relationship ,neitheir did he said he believed it.

But the way he didnt give chance to my husband to explains make me wonder.

:S i cant wait to know.my husband and I are very upset.

EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE YOURS TOO
SUBHANALLA finaly i just finished my interview. interview took allmost a hour & was sucsesfull. alhumdulilla immigration officer told me that she approved my application & send me with some intruction what i have to do later she did,t kept my passport or police certificate..im so happy right now .......please evryone pray for me that rest of all work goes smothly.
shiny i belive u will got posetive responce from them. trust on ALLAH it,s a good sing that officer kept one document from ur husband. inshaallah we will be soon all together & live happy life with our family .Ameen. appriciated everyone from my heart to helped me in everyway.

tamtam123

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12- April-2012
File Transfer...
12- July-2012
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2012, Remed in June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-July-2013
LANDED..........
Soon!
Thats great news... very happy for you Rasu!

rasu said:
SUBHANALLA finaly i just finish my interview my interview was sucsesfull. alhumdulilla immigration officer told me that she approved my application & send me with some intruction what i have to do later .i,ll tell later everything .im so happy right now

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Upon enquiry about re medical that should I do it now or wait for them to ask me the SOV replied this:

"your medical expired on 12 November 2012. We will request our Regional Medical Centre to issue a Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate. This process will take about 2-3months. Once we receive a positive reassessment, we will contact you for the next step of processing".

please tell me what does it mean. Does it mean they will tell me to do re medical again? Or it will be done automatically? If I have to do it again then can I do it now and send the report now? Why 2-3 months?

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Mehfuza said:
Upon enquiry about re medical that should I do it now or wait for them to ask me the SOV replied this:

"your medical expired on 12 November 2012. We will request our Regional Medical Centre to issue a Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate. This process will take about 2-3months. Once we receive a positive reassessment, we will contact you for the next step of processing".

please tell me what does it mean. Does it mean they will tell me to do re medical again? Or it will be done automatically? If I have to do it again then can I do it now and send the report now? Why 2-3 months?
Hi Mehfuza,

This mean you need to re-medical assessement...you have should wait for SVO instructions:
In the re-med package there are two pages of document telling us what medical doctors authorized for Canadian Immigration for medical examination Bangladesh & Vietnam.

For Bangladesh:

Dr. Wahab's Medical Centre
Road 12, House 3
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212

Green Cresent Health Services
29 Sarwardi Avenue
Baridhara Diplomatic Zone
Dhaka 1212

All medical results are send to Phillipines Manila.

I hope this info help.

Cheers,

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Bold9900 said:
Hi Mehfuza,

This mean you need to re-medical assessement...you have should wait for SVO instructions:
In the re-med package there are two pages of document telling us what medical doctors authorized for Canadian Immigration for medical examination Bangladesh & Vietnam.

For Bangladesh:

Dr. Wahab's Medical Centre
Road 12, House 3
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212

Green Cresent Health Services
29 Sarwardi Avenue
Baridhara Diplomatic Zone
Dhaka 1212

All medical results are send to Phillipines Manila.

I hope this info help.

Cheers,
thank u Bold :) wish I could fly today...longgg waiting...medical crap this tht bla bla...hw long...please pray for me.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
finally got approved .... :) also far as i know shiny rasu and sumon1980 got approved .. congratulation all :p