02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
Two of my received passport with visa and copr.
Sunmit passport april 17 2012,
Received 15 july 2012
ohh myyy... that was a long wait to receive the passport back, atleast they got it at the end lol =) could you tell me again how many months it has been since they attended their interview till now(when received passport with visa). Thanks

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
ohh myyy... that was a long wait to receive the passport back, atleast they got it at the end lol =) could you tell me again how many months it has been since they attended their interview till now(when received passport with visa). Thanks
Who submitted passport to CHC Dhaka received back by Dhaka Visa Agent and who gave passport along same day interview received back in resisted mail.
I has one last friend still no answer from Singapore.
Both apply same day and received Approval from CIC-M same day, both apply and received CSQ same day but one of them submit passport April 17, 2012 CHC Dhaka with new medical and received passport back with visa and COPR by Dhaka Visa Agent. Other friend no reply, no news, nothing from Singapore. Send e-mail no reply and not even interview.
I think Singapore VO does not work First In and First Out. I wish you good luck.
I was lucky i escaped from that.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
Who submitted passport to CHC Dhaka received back by Dhaka Visa Agent and who gave passport along same day interview received back in resisted mail.
Both apply same day and received Approval from CIC-M same day, both apply and received CSQ same day but one of them submit passport April 17, 2012 CHC Dhaka with new medical and received passport back with visa and COPR by Dhaka Visa Agent. Other friend no reply, no news, nothing from Singapore. Send e-mail no reply and not even interview.
I think Singapore VO does not work First In and First Out. I wish you good luck.
oh okkie thanks, yeah it suck i remember u said 2ppl had intervew letter around same time as mine & already attended interview and i think both of them who received passport are them right. for sure its not first come first served i realised that long ago, and its unfair.. Yes u r lucky & i need some of ur luck =) hope ur enjoying summer with ur wife.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
mirjahan said:
Thanks for the reply mirjahan. But, could you please tell me something about Dhaka Visa Agent? I did not hear about it before !
Did your friend choose Dhaka Visa Agent by himself for carrying his passport?
I heard about VFS, but not Dhaka Visa Agent. I think anything other than registered mail is faster. So, I really need to know about this Dhaka Visa Agent. Please leave a reply.

Thanks.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
rakibcsebuet said:
Thanks for the reply mirjahan. But, could you please tell me something about Dhaka Visa Agent? I did not hear about it before !
Did your friend choose Dhaka Visa Agent by himself for carrying his passport?
I heard about VFS, but not Dhaka Visa Agent. I think anything other than registered mail is faster. So, I really need to know about this Dhaka Visa Agent. Please leave a reply.

Thanks.
VFS call his wife to collect passport.
sorry for miss understanding actually it was VFS.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
mirjahan said:
VFS call his wife to collect passport.
sorry for miss understanding actually it was VFS.
It seems like everybody gets visa return via VFS nowadays which is good. Its much more reliable I think.
Was your friend PR applicant?

Previously VFS did not carry the PR applicant's passports (except for a special PR category). But, now we can see they are bringing passports for all the PR applicants which is good :)

But, why your other friend got passport bacj vua registered mail? It was kind of risky, right?

Thank again for the reply :)

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
rakibcsebuet said:
It seems like everybody gets visa return via VFS nowadays which is good. Its much more reliable I think.
Was your friend PR applicant?

Previously VFS did not carry the PR applicant's passports (except for a special PR category). But, now we can see they are bringing passports for all the PR applicants which is good :)

But, why your other friend got passport bacj vua registered mail? It was kind of risky, right?

Thank again for the reply :)
typo :( sorry :(

"bacj vua" should have been "back via"

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
rakibcsebuet said:
typo :( sorry :(

"bacj vua" should have been "back via"
I do not know could be mailing address. Who received passport from VFS mailing address was in Dhaka and who received by registered mail mailing address was in Noakhali. I think it is random or maybe next time who will submit via VFS they will receive back by VFS and who will send they will receive by post mail.
VFS passport send and receive was exist but was not for PR Applicant only who apply via them.

I think next interview may takes place at Dhaka VFS.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
mirjahan said:
I do not know could be mailing address. Who received passport from VFS mailing address was in Dhaka and who received by registered mail mailing address was in Noakhali. I think it is random or maybe next time who will submit via VFS they will receive back by VFS and who will send they will receive by post mail.
VFS passport send and receive was exist but was not for PR Applicant only who apply via them.

I think next interview may takes place at Dhaka VFS.
It should not be mailing address I think.
My guess is, your friend who submitted passport on 29th february for back via registered mail means at that time (in february) VFS did not sign the contract with CIC to carry PP for PR applicants.

But, all who submitted their PP in April (including your friend who submitted on 17th April) got their PP back via VFS means now the contract is signed and VFS carries PP for PR applicants as well.

Although it's my guess but I think it makes sense. Because mailing address should not be the determinant of passport carrying medium.

One question, does VFS put any charge for carrying PP? or CIC takes care of it?

Thanks.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Congrats Stevent :)

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Shiny88 said:
@ Shaheenaz , how are you?i guess you are in bd with your husband, hope you are enjoying to the fullest. I guess the weather is still very hot in bd. tc=)
Hi Shiny thanks for remembering me. Yes, now I am in BD with my hubby :D. How is your health ? Did you hear anything from SVO? This week my husband got a registered postal mail from SVO. They asked him to do re-med, wait for two weeks and then submit the passport with filled Appendix A and 4 recent passport photos. But we are very confused why they asked him to wait for two weeks after the re-med and then submit the passport. Here is a list of the documents they asked him to submit after two weeks of re-med:

Original passport
4 recent passport photos (taken within the last three months)
Appendix A

doccad

Jul 19, 2012
Amy612 said:
I am sure that at this point of processing no interview is required. Now they may ask only security interview if some thing wrong pops up during background check. All the best.
Finally, we got the good news today. My wife had her PR (I wanted to go out and dance in the street when I heard the news).
Now the letter says it takes 2 weeks to process the visa via register mail. As I can read in this forum, it can take more. Is it better to send PP in-person at SGP? I figure she can get it at the same day.

Hope good news will follow to you also.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shaheenaz said:
Hi Shiny thanks for remembering me. Yes, now I am in BD with my hubby :D. How is your health ? Did you hear anything from SVO? This week my husband got a registered postal mail from SVO. They asked him to do re-med, wait for two weeks and then submit the passport with filled Appendix A and 4 recent passport photos. But we are very confused why they asked him to wait for two weeks after the re-med and then submit the passport. Here is a list of the documents they asked him to submit after two weeks of re-med:

Original passport
Appendix A
Congz after long wait your husband get PPR finally. Normally it takes 2-3 weeks for them to receive medical report for that reason they told you to submit passport after 2 weeks.If you submit passport after one week of medical it's nothing wrong. Good luck hope that process will be faster.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
doccad said:
Finally, we got the good news today. My wife had her PR (I wanted to go out and dance in the street when I heard the news).
Now the letter says it takes 2 weeks to process the visa via register mail. As I can read in this forum, it can take more. Is it better to send PP in-person at SGP? I figure she can get it at the same day.

Hope good news will follow to you also.
I do not think so you can get visa within same day from SGP . As i know when SGV VO forward their decision to the CPC-M then they confirm COPR. Once SGV receive COPR from CPC-M then Singapore VO does stamp visa and give you COPR paper. If there is anything other than i do not know.

Wiggie

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
File Transfer...
09/06/2011
Med's Request
14/05/2012
Med's Done....
Original 26/04/2011 Re-medical 15/05/2012
Interview........
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
Shaheenaz said:

Original passport
Appendix A
Congratulations : ) I wish my wife had the same wait 2 weeks then submit passport deal as we have now been waiting 3 months since they asked her to redo medical and still have not received passport request. You said you received this request via registered mail right? When was the letter dated that they sent you?