+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

siamyvr

Jan 5, 2019
I got AOR2 after 2 weeks of that email you are referring to.
It was much like AOR 1 but was sent from Singapore with their address.
Have you received Med Req yet? Hopefully you will get AOR2 soon as well.
We've got AOR2 today (letter dated Apr 23, 2019 and stating they received the application Apr 8, 2019)

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
We've got AOR2 today (letter dated Apr 23, 2019 and stating they received the application Apr 8, 2019)
That's great. Seems it is kinda on time to be honest. Now the wait game..... :(
Keep us posted. Have you updated your timeline in the spreadsheet?

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication.
Anyone in the same boat???

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
My wife's application (Thailand) has been silent since December - That's when medicals were done. Nothing since.
Application recieved July 12, 2018

Maggie120120

Apr 10, 2019
My wife's application (Thailand) has been silent since December - That's when medicals were done. Nothing since.
Application recieved July 12, 2018
Hi, I am also Jul18 applicant, was informed waiting for interview date since Jan-19, until now no update information.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication.
Anyone in the same boat???
This is crazy! No update since December after passing medical! wow

Reactions: Aliceno

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Seems you haven't even heard anything since medical was passed. Have no words. Scared about timing of my application now. It's been almost five months since I sent the application and feels so long... :(
yeah getting a little tired with this now:(:(:(