+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore - Medical Checkup

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
hi, I received my ITA last week. I understand that I need to undergo medical checkup before submitting my application.

Fullerton Healthcare is the only panel clinic here in Singapore. They initially mentioned that they don't have any appointment for the entire month of December. I called them again and this time they said I should walk-in.

Can anyone let me know the procedure. tia.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
itoocandream said:
hi, I received my ITA last week. I understand that I need to undergo medical checkup before submitting my application.

Fullerton Healthcare is the only panel clinic here in Singapore. They initially mentioned that they don't have any appointment for the entire month of December. I called them again and this time they said I should walk-in.

Can anyone let me know the procedure. tia.
Hi

You can just walk in. No appointment needed. Please bring along you passport and ITA reference number.
The price for the check up including X-ray is around 360 SGD

Thanks
Ajay

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Hi,

I have a related question. I also received my ITA last week (and am in Singapore too). I am still completing the online application form (it's taking a while due to various issues), and have not come to the checklist page yet (assuming there is one).

Can I go get the medical done right away now? I don't need to have finished the application before I can do the medical, right??

ajay1989 said:
Hi

You can just walk in. No appointment needed. Please bring along you passport and ITA reference number.
The price for the check up including X-ray is around 360 SGD

Thanks
Ajay

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
ybjianada said:
Hi,

I have a related question. I also received my ITA last week (and am in Singapore too). I am still completing the online application form (it's taking a while due to various issues), and have not come to the checklist page yet (assuming there is one).

Can I go get the medical done right away now? I don't need to have finished the application before I can do the medical, right??
You are right. But my suggestion would be to wait for a week before your submission to get the medical check done. The reason is that it is valid only for a year.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Thanks, but do you think it might be risky to do it so close to the deadline? I mean what if the clinic (there is only one in Singapore) does not have any vacancies in the last 1-2 weeks leading up to the deadline? After all, as the thread starter said, they said (at least initially) that appointments are full for the month of December already??

RKCK said:
You are right. But my suggestion would be to wait for a week before your submission to get the medical check done. The reason is that it is valid only for a year.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
ybjianada said:
Thanks, but do you think it might be risky to do it so close to the deadline? I mean what if the clinic (there is only one in Singapore) does not have any vacancies in the last 1-2 weeks leading up to the deadline? After all, as the thread starter said, they said (at least initially) that appointments are full for the month of December already??
You still have to upload the payment slip or some document that you receive from Fullerton.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
ybjianada said:
Usually its walk-in. SO I guess you don't need to worry. In-case you are going to apply in next 2-3 weeks, please go ahead with medical check up. I guess 2-3 weeks wont make any difference.

Once you finish your check up Fullerton will give you a print out, which you need to scan and upload with your photo on it

Cheers!!

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
Where can I find the ITA reference?

The CIC website is terribly slow and has some weird questions like : How old is your Child Ans 1, next question: which official language does your Child speak. Come on CIC, how many 1 years olds can speak ;) or be employed or enroll for education.

But seriously, the website needs performance improvements.

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
Just for the benefit of others, I am sharing my experience at Fullerton Healthcare.

I booked an appointment 2 days ahead of the visit. The clinic is located in Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road, Level 25 (not 26). The place is a little bit cramped, so if you are taking your little ones .. leave the strollers at home. It took us (me, wife and my baby) about 5 hours from registration to x-ray and costed ~715 SGD. After taking blood and urine samples, they directed us to a diagnostic centre (radlink - Paragon) situated opposite to Ngee Ann City. We waited there for over 1 hour. The x-ray centre did not have a token system and they missed to call us. After we reminded them, it was over in 2 mins. 2 days later, I was sent the e-medical by email.

Reactions: doverraja

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
itoocandream said:
Just for the benefit of others, I am sharing my experience at Fullerton Healthcare.

I booked an appointment 2 days ahead of the visit. The clinic is located in Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road, Level 25 (not 26). The place is a little bit cramped, so if you are taking your little ones .. leave the strollers at home. It took us (me, wife and my baby) about 5 hours from registration to x-ray and costed ~715 SGD. After taking blood and urine samples, they directed us to a diagnostic centre (radlink - Paragon) situated opposite to Ngee Ann City. We waited there for over 1 hour. The x-ray centre did not have a token system and they missed to call us. After we reminded them, it was over in 2 mins. 2 days later, I was sent the e-medical by email.
I too got an appointment within 2 days but rescheduled it to next week. I was told it would take about 45 mins to 1 hour for the whole process!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
When I booked the appointment, I was told it will take 2 hours. The registration itself took an hour, I believe they have to prepare the reapplication first. X-ray took an hours waiting time.

But there was some coffee and pastries...I became too hungry..and my kid was getting restless

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Yes, we reached there around 9 am , when we came home it was 2 pm!! The registration itself took almost 45 minutes.

Now I'm wondering why I did not receive any emails from Fullerton. We did our Medicals on 7th , today is 11th and its 11 pm already :(

I'm also anxious if it was a mistake to get medicals done very early. I would not be able to submit my application earlier than 14th feb!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
NeelaR said:
Yes, we reached there around 9 am , when we came home it was 2 pm!! The registration itself took almost 45 minutes.

Now I'm wondering why I did not receive any emails from Fullerton. We did our Medicals on 7th , today is 11th and its 11 pm already :(

I'm also anxious if it was a mistake to get medicals done very early. I would not be able to submit my application earlier than 14th feb!!
I got my documents 10 days after the Medicals, probably because of the holidays in December. If you are submitting on Valentines Day then why be anxious.

Reactions: buzzsubash

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thanks RKCK. I got email from Fullerton with the documents to the uploaded to CIC. It's different from the initial docs where it only mentions the tests to be done. The latest one sent afterwards mentions those tests are done. Should we upload both? or just the latest one?

The nurse also mentioned in the email that results have been uploaded to CIC through eMedical. But I haven't submitted my eAPR yet as i'm waiting for other docs (PCC from US).

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
NeelaR said:
Thanks RKCK. I got email from Fullerton with the documents to the uploaded to CIC. It's different from the initial docs where it only mentions the tests to be done. The latest one sent afterwards mentions those tests are done. Should we upload both? or just the latest one?

The nurse also mentioned in the email that results have been uploaded to CIC through eMedical. But I haven't submitted my eAPR yet as i'm waiting for other docs (PCC from US).
This acknowledgement is enough. CIC will access the eMedical system.