+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore - Medical Checkup

swatiswati

Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing this. I have been trying to call for appointment but it is going in voice mail. Do you advise to go together as a family for checkup? Do we need to fast (no food/water previous day after 10 pm) for blood tests, just like usual tests? What tests will be done for kids (~2.5 years old)? TIA.

itoocandream said:
Just for the benefit of others, I am sharing my experience at Fullerton Healthcare.

I booked an appointment 2 days ahead of the visit. The clinic is located in Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road, Level 25 (not 26). The place is a little bit cramped, so if you are taking your little ones .. leave the strollers at home. It took us (me, wife and my baby) about 5 hours from registration to x-ray and costed ~715 SGD. After taking blood and urine samples, they directed us to a diagnostic centre (radlink - Paragon) situated opposite to Ngee Ann City. We waited there for over 1 hour. The x-ray centre did not have a token system and they missed to call us. After we reminded them, it was over in 2 mins. 2 days later, I was sent the e-medical by email.

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
I got my documents 10 days after the Medicals, probably because of the holidays in December. If you are submitting on Valentines Day then why be anxious.
May i know what kind of documents you received after the medical exam is done ?
Is it through email?

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Thanks RKCK. I got email from Fullerton with the documents to the uploaded to CIC. It's different from the initial docs where it only mentions the tests to be done. The latest one sent afterwards mentions those tests are done. Should we upload both? or just the latest one?

The nurse also mentioned in the email that results have been uploaded to CIC through eMedical. But I haven't submitted my eAPR yet as i'm waiting for other docs (PCC from US).
Hi, Does it include the result of the medical exam?
Thanks

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi guys, anyone else had any experience on how long did Fullerton take to get the medical report out? Their email mentioned 3-5 working days. But when I called their staff to check, they said 7-10 working days. Why are they so inconsistent....!

Nickb89

Dec 31, 2018
how much the test cost for 1 person?

Hi guys, anyone else had any experience on how long did Fullerton take to get the medical report out? Their email mentioned 3-5 working days. But when I called their staff to check, they said 7-10 working days. Why are they so inconsistent....!

Mikelim41

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

I'm from indonesia (Batam), and what i'm asking is how can a foreigner like me can book an appointment online? cause i've been to their site and to book an appointment you're needed to type in your national id number, which i don't have referring that i'm from indonesia. Thanks, Reply soon.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi,

I'm from indonesia (Batam), and what i'm asking is how can a foreigner like me can book an appointment online? cause i've been to their site and to book an appointment you're needed to type in your national id number, which i don't have referring that i'm from indonesia. Thanks, Reply soon.
Book via phone instead.

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Hello everyone! Anyone still active here?
I'm trying to schedule a session with the only panel physician approved by CIC (Drs Horne & Chin) and a bit skeptical about the reviews. It's also very hard to reach them (online booking appt portal very buggy, call center goes only to voicemail, no replies to emails - real piece of work). Can anyone share their experience with the clinic? Tips, things to watch out for, etc? Thanks in advance!

Will also update here with my experience (once done) for the benefit of new applicants!

Last edited:

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello everyone! Anyone still active here?
I'm trying to schedule a session with the only panel physician approved by CIC (Drs Horne & Chin) and a bit skeptical about the reviews. It's also very hard to reach them (online booking appt portal very buggy, call center goes only to voicemail, no replies to emails - real piece of work). Can anyone share their experience with the clinic? Tips, things to watch out for, etc? Thanks in advance!

Will also update here with my experience (once done) for the benefit of new applicants!
Is that a panel from Fullerton Healthcare? Cuz that’s the only clinic you can go to for cic matters. I booked my appointments through a phone call, so you can try the same. Once booked they will send you registration form you need to complete and send to them in advance via email. The med checkup is pretty straight forward like any other checkup. Come earlier than your appointment time cuz there’ll be some paperwork reg process you need to complete in person and it’s not like your appointment time determines your queue number. Their weekends slots are usually full so best to go on a weekday morning. If it were me, I’d take a full day off cuz those times I went there, the waiting times were quite long. Also, you’ll need to walk over to paragon for the xray session at the end of the checkup and there could be some more waiting time involved.

I’ve never read any of their reviews since they’re the only panel there is. Never had any issues with booking an appointment either but they are always full so you’ll need to phone in as soon as you can.

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Is that a panel from Fullerton Healthcare? Cuz that’s the only clinic you can go to for cic matters. I booked my appointments through a phone call, so you can try the same. Once booked they will send you registration form you need to complete and send to them in advance via email. The med checkup is pretty straight forward like any other checkup. Come earlier than your appointment time cuz there’ll be some paperwork reg process you need to complete in person and it’s not like your appointment time determines your queue number. Their weekends slots are usually full so best to go on a weekday morning. If it were me, I’d take a full day off cuz those times I went there, the waiting times were quite long. Also, you’ll need to walk over to paragon for the xray session at the end of the checkup and there could be some more waiting time involved.

I’ve never read any of their reviews since they’re the only panel there is. Never had any issues with booking an appointment either but they are always full so you’ll need to phone in as soon as you can.
Ah this is very useful information, thanks so much! ❤
Just dialed in this morning and the response I got was "We'll have someone call you back." I hope I can successfully book an appointment soon!
Will keep this thread updated.

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Sharing my experience in case it helps someone in the future.

Booking appointment: This was the toughest part for me. Getting an appointment was difficult, apparently December is one of their busiest months and the call center's response was always generic, adding to my frustration. Had to call them regularly (first thing in the morning) for 3 days, and finally got a call after re-emphasizing how urgently I need an appointment scheduled. Started calling 8th December, appointment booked on 9th December evening. Earliest available slot was 24th December (today).

Also emailed them (nagp@fullertonhealth.com) and the reply was quite delayed (took 7-8 days before I heard back). Suggest phoning in instead of writing to them.

Actual appointment (24th December, Friday morning): I was surprised how fast the process was considering the 2.1⭐ reviews on google, LOL. I arrived 15 mins earlier than my schedule and I finished everything in one hour. "Everything":
- Registration
- Test 1 (height, weight, eyesight, urine sample)
- Test 2, separate room (medical history, physical inspection, blood pressure)
- Blood sample
- Payment ˜300SGD
- X-Ray [Note: You have to go to another center for this. It is conveniently located opposite the road, 3-5min walk]

Medical Results
The lady at registration counter said results will take about 10 working days. I got notified via email by Fullerton that it was uploaded to eMedical on 31st December, and IRCC marked it as "Medical Passed" by 4th Jan.