+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore - Medical Checkup

Joana081093

Jun 21, 2019
Sharing my experience in case it helps someone in the future.

Booking appointment: This was the toughest part for me. Getting an appointment was difficult, apparently December is one of their busiest months and the call center's response was always generic, adding to my frustration. Had to call them regularly (first thing in the morning) for 3 days, and finally got a call after re-emphasizing how urgently I need an appointment scheduled. Started calling 8th December, appointment booked on 9th December evening. Earliest available slot was 24th December (today).

Also emailed them (nagp@fullertonhealth.com) and the reply was quite delayed (took 7-8 days before I heard back). Suggest phoning in instead of writing to them.

Actual appointment (24th December, Friday morning): I was surprised how fast the process was considering the 2.1⭐ reviews on google, LOL. I arrived 15 mins earlier than my schedule and I finished everything in one hour. "Everything":
- Registration
- Test 1 (height, weight, eyesight, urine sample)
- Test 2, separate room (medical history, physical inspection, blood pressure)
- Blood sample
- Payment ˜300SGD
- X-Ray [Note: You have to go to another center for this. It is conveniently located opposite the road, 3-5min walk]

Medical Results
The lady at registration counter said results will take about 10 working days. I got notified via email by Fullerton that it was uploaded to eMedical on 31st December, and IRCC marked it as "Medical Passed" by 4th Jan.
May I ask what the blood sample is for ?

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
hi, I received my ITA last week. I understand that I need to undergo medical checkup before submitting my application.

Fullerton Healthcare is the only panel clinic here in Singapore. They initially mentioned that they don't have any appointment for the entire month of December. I called them again and this time they said I should walk-in. Nox Vidmate VLC

Can anyone let me know the procedure. tia.
I'm wondering why I did not receive any emails from Fullerton. We did our Medicals on 7th , today is 11th and its 11 pm already :(

Last edited:

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
I'm wondering why I did not receive any emails from Fullerton. We did our Medicals on 7th , today is 11th and its 11 pm already :(
So did you receive the email, how long did it take? Considering it was a year ago alr.

I have just done the checkup yesterday and now waiting for them to email.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So did you receive the email, how long did it take? Considering it was a year ago alr.

I have just done the checkup yesterday and now waiting for them to email.
I don't know much about this but the medical panels don't notify the applicants but send the reports directly to IRCC. Although you can ask them for results later on, it usually takes a day or two.