+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

vick77

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks my friend.. Can you please let me know how long it took to change the status from "In Progress" to "Done"? When you received your Singapore POC? Is it very recently?
Here is my timeline for Singapore COC
Appeal approved in 3 days
In Progress started in 5 days post Fingerprints were delivered
Issued in 5 days after In Progress had started

Good Luck to you !

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Thanks my friend.. Can you please let me know how long it took to change the status from "In Progress" to "Done"? When you received your Singapore POC? Is it very recently?

COC appeal done: 03 Sep 2017

Appeal approved & application submitted: 06 Sep 2017

Fingerprints couriered: 07 Sep 2017

Courier delivered: 11 Sep 2017

Moved from pending fingerprints to in progress: 22 Sep 2017

SPF COC mailed email: 25 Sep 2017

Have not received it yet.

amitj98

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Friend,
I am also in the similar situation where I have already received my Singapore PCC (stayed for 6 months in Singapore in 2010) but I have not submitted my e-APR yet. I have missed the CIC guideline that we have to apply the Singapore PCC only after e-APR. Please advise, shall I apply to the e-APR without the PCC and then get the duplicate PCC after request from CIC? Or just apply for e-APR with the PCC ? Please help, I am getting worried, as the e-APR deadline is closer :(

Thanks for your time. I appreciate if you could help me in this situation!

Hitesh27j

Jun 6, 2017
Hi Friend,
I am also in the similar situation where I have already received my Singapore PCC (stayed for 6 months in Singapore in 2010) but I have not submitted my e-APR yet. I have missed the CIC guideline that we have to apply the Singapore PCC only after e-APR. Please advise, shall I apply to the e-APR without the PCC and then get the duplicate PCC after request from CIC? Or just apply for e-APR with the PCC ? Please help, I am getting worried, as the e-APR deadline is closer :(

Thanks for your time. I appreciate if you could help me in this situation!
Hi Amit,

There is no such CIC guideline. Dates doesn't matter as long as CoC is issued post your stay period. Its just a recommendation from CIC as they understand that SPF doesn't provide the CoC unless there is a specific request letter from the requesting authority. In your case, I believe SPF has issued the CoC based on your ITR. So you can go ahead and upload your Singapore CoC as well for the eAPR submission. I believe this should be fine as long as it covers your stay dates properly, mentions that the certificate is issued for use in Canada. All the best!

Regards,
Hitesh

Reactions: mattjp1
Oct 18, 2017
Is Singapore pcc/coc issued only for ep/pr/citizens or for all who stayed in Singapore on different visas including visit visa and transit visas?

Has any one got Singapore PCC other than EP period and got included visit visa and transit visa PERIOD dates pre/post EP period in Singapore?

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Is Singapore pcc/coc issued only for ep/pr/citizens or for all who stayed in Singapore on different visas including visit visa and transit visas?

Has any one got Singapore PCC other than EP period and got included visit visa and transit visa PERIOD dates pre/post EP period in Singapore?
Yes. For folks not in Singapore, you need to do a appeal initially where you mention you period of stay. In that appeal put in your total stay. They will print that period on the COC.

If you are currently in Singapore then no idea.

Oct 18, 2017
Yes. For folks not in Singapore, you need to do a appeal initially where you mention you period of stay. In that appeal put in your total stay. They will print that period on the COC.

Hmm. But, will they issue pcc for the period of stay with EP holders only but also for other visas like business visa or transit visas... Looks like Qatar PCC issued only for stay with Residence permit but not for business visas and transit visas.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017

Actually no. They clearly state they do not issue COC for periods of stay under tourist visa. They checked the period of stay according to the dates of your working visa (start date) and cancellation of employment pass letter.

You might get lucky if let's say you stayed in Singapore 1 week on a tourist visa before being on EP/S-Pass and they include this period in, however if you visited before/after your "main" period of stay under EP or whatever, they will not include it.

Since I visited SG after my main period of stay (where I was employed), I drafted a LOE explaining this to CIC attention + email correspondence with Singapore Police Force, asking them to confirm by email => included in my e-APR. Just to be safe.

Oct 18, 2017
Actually no. They clearly state they do not issue COC for periods of stay under tourist visa. They checked the period of stay according to the dates of your working visa (start date) and cancellation of employment pass letter.

You might get lucky if let's say you stayed in Singapore 1 week on a tourist visa before being on EP/S-Pass and they include this period in, however if you visited before/after your "main" period of stay under EP or whatever, they will not include it.

Since I visited SG after my main period of stay (where I was employed), I drafted a LOE explaining this to CIC attention + email correspondence with Singapore Police Force, asking them to confirm by email => included in my e-APR. Just to be safe.
Excellent. This is exactly what I was looking for. Could you please share pdf of SPF for the benefit of the forum or kindly please let me know your WhatsApp or email, will ping you soon.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Excellent. This is exactly what I was looking for. Could you please share pdf of SPF for the benefit of the forum or kindly please let me know your WhatsApp or email, will ping you soon.
You're welcome.

It is easy to draft your own email ("Dear Officer ... Can you please confirm that you don't include period of stay under tourist visas blah blah blah") and you will get the exact same reply from SPF. Just include a small note/LOE to CIC attention with this email and your Singapore COC.

If I can help any further, happy to do it, on this forum.

Oct 18, 2017
You're welcome.

It is easy to draft your own email ("Dear Officer ... Can you please confirm that you don't include period of stay under tourist visas blah blah blah") and you will get the exact same reply from SPF. Just include a small note/LOE to CIC attention with this email and your Singapore COC.

If I can help any further, happy to do it, on this forum.
Great. Can you please share email address of SPF to which I can write and get confirmation.