+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC experience

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
At the end once CoC is obtained i think it shudnt matter if its from ITA or any other letter.. thats just a means of getting COC appeal approved.

SRP4693

May 27, 2021
Anybody tried appealing for Singapore PCC recently, I’m unable to appeal, getting service unable error.

arr10

May 11, 2023
Anybody tried appealing for Singapore PCC recently, I’m unable to appeal, getting service unable error.
My wife was able to do it on May 5, 2023. Still, the appeal is not approved. Were you able to raise an appeal?

arr10

May 11, 2023
Finally got COC
Timeline
Appeal raised 5th May
Emailed SPF for status 15th May
Appeal approved 18th May
Sent fingerprints to Relative 18th May
Coc Accepted 19th May
DHL express delivered 22nd May
Relative went in-person submitted fingerprints and got COC in 30 mins- 23rd May

arr10

May 11, 2023
Not understanding, your fingerprints got delivered to SPF via DHL correct? Then why did you send fingerprints again through relatives?
No not to SPF. sent fingerprints to relatives as a proxy. so that they can just walk into SPF and get COC over the counter and scan and send. Instead of SPF processing and sending it back.

SRP4693

May 27, 2021
Oh I thought only collection of COC can be done by proxy rather than they sending us. Didn't know this alternative. Do you know if I can ask my relative to go to SPF and get the COC done after the fingerprints delivery to SPF?

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Hello, has anyone with Singapore COC gotten an ADR for military records?

I have gotten ADR for military records. I am an Indonesian living and working in Singapore. There is no mandatory military service in Indonesia, but Singapore has mandatory military service. However, since I am a foreigner in Singapore, I do not need to do any military service. I feel that the officer is confused since I am working in Singapore. So, for this ADR, what documents should I provide?
1. A letter describing an exemption for military service from Indonesian police. I am not sure I can get this since there is no mandatory military service in Indonesia.
2. A letter describing an exemption for military service from Singapore police. I am not sure I can get this since I am not even a Singapore citizen.
Is it 1 or 2? or both? Should I just write an LOE for 2?
I only have PCC for Singapore since I have never lived in Indonesia continuously more than 6 months after 18 years old.

rushi2910

Oct 3, 2023
hi All, I have submitted for appeal and got teh approval for COC from Singapore.
However, not sure from where I can get the FingerPrinting done in Canada.
can someone please advise on the same and the process around the same.
I am residing in GTA currently.

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi @rushi2910
Have you managed to do this? I also stay in GTA. I am expecting an ITA in the next draw. May I know when can I start this process? Can we do this after receiving the ITA? What is the letter we should use to make an appeal? Pls clarify.

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi,
If we get COC using the ITA letter and submit with the PR application submission, are we asked to the the COC again by IRCC. Has IRCC accepted the COC obtained using ITA letter for anyone. If so, anything that you did differently like attach a LoE with he CoC or any such thing.
Hi, have you tried applying with ITA letter? I am expecting an ITA. So would like to know how you managed to get the Singapore COC. Any help is appreciated.