+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC experience

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My fingerprints are supposed to be delivered on Nov 29th... Singapore COC is the only document waiting to submit application now.( for both me and my spouse)

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, they do take their sweet time. I think mine took well over a week before they opened the mail.

It took about 40-ish days, from an appeal (using an ITA) to delivery.
Yup, it's almost 2 weeks since the prints were delivered and it still says pending finger print. I sent an email to ask for a confirmation of receipt but don't know what's going on lol

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Yup, it's almost 2 weeks since the prints were delivered and it still says pending finger print. I sent an email to ask for a confirmation of receipt but don't know what's going on lol
They also take their sweet time before replying to your email. I emailed them asking them if they have received the prints, and received an email after they were done processing.

After the PCC was sent to me, I emailed them asking for the tracking number and I got a reply after receiving the PCC lol.

Anyway, I've uploaded the PCC upfront.

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
They also take their sweet time before replying to your email. I emailed them asking them if they have received the prints, and received an email after they were done processing.

After the PCC was sent to me, I emailed them asking for the tracking number and I got a reply after receiving the PCC lol.

Anyway, I've uploaded the PCC upfront.
The only good thing is that I have a proxy picking it up for me. I applied using an ADR letter that IRCC sent me after the AOR. My deadline is December 30th, so hopefully I get it before then.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
The only good thing is that I have a proxy picking it up for me. I applied using an ADR letter that IRCC sent me after the AOR. My deadline is December 30th, so hopefully I get it before then.
Since you mentioned ADR... Ive applied COC using ITA I need to submit PR application by Jan 9th. If I dont get update by then should I go ahead and submit the application and can send update on the COC later

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
Since you mentioned ADR... Ive applied COC using ITA I need to submit PR application by Jan 9th. If I dont get update by then should I go ahead and submit the application and can send update on the COC later
Yes, for sure. I did not know that one can apply for the COC with the ITA, and hence submitted my application. The ADR came in fairly quickly. The US PCC was so fast and even the Indian PCC was fairly quick. I did not expect this from Singapore, they are usually very efficient.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Yes, for sure. I did not know that one can apply for the COC with the ITA, and hence submitted my application. The ADR came in fairly quickly. The US PCC was so fast and even the Indian PCC was fairly quick. I did not expect this from Singapore, they are usually very efficient.
Thats good to know
Me and my spouse are waiting for the singapore coc to submit our application. Usually they are quick and stand with their SLAs.. but this time looks like post fingerprints delivery its taking too long for everyone..
If I dont recieve within december I would have to apply and submit coc later than

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
I agree. The US PCC is god send. I thought it'd take wayyy longer than it would. I think I had a 5 day turn around time and was sent out a digital copy and a physical one in the mail after a week.

Singapore on the hand.........

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
I agree. The US PCC is god send. I thought it'd take wayyy longer than it would. I think I had a 5 day turn around time and was sent out a digital copy and a physical one in the mail after a week.

Singapore on the hand.........
How long does it take to be be approved / issued after the status has changed to in-progress?

archer08

Oct 12, 2022
Thats good to know
Me and my spouse are waiting for the singapore coc to submit our application. Usually they are quick and stand with their SLAs.. but this time looks like post fingerprints delivery its taking too long for everyone..
If I dont recieve within december I would have to apply and submit coc later than
Hi, what letter did you use to submit the appeal for you and spouse. Only the primary applicant name is in the ITA letter right? I am trying to find out how we can submit an appeal for the spouse.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
For me Ive used ITA and for my spouse Ive attached ITA, marriage certificate and the screen in PR application which shows documents to upload for family to kinda prove that we are applying together..
We also assumed appeal approval probability is low.. but it got approved.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My status got changed to in progress... hoping to get the final update in 1-2 weeks

my timeline

Appeal appliedNov 12 2022
Appeal ApprovedNov 18 2022
Application appliedNov 21 2022
receiptNov 22 2022
finger prints takenNov 22 2022
finger prints sentNov 22 2022
fingerprints deliveredNov 28 2022
Changed to in progressDec 7 2022

archer08

Oct 12, 2022
Hi,
If we get COC using the ITA letter and submit with the PR application submission, are we asked to the the COC again by IRCC. Has IRCC accepted the COC obtained using ITA letter for anyone. If so, anything that you did differently like attach a LoE with he CoC or any such thing.