+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore-COC appeal

Vivoco888

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm So I 've submitted the fingerprints and they already got it.But my online status has been in progress for 1 week now, should I call?

Thanksss

Vivoco888

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Hi all,

We appealed yesterday for spouse’s COC, however the proxy collection option was not available?

I can’t remember, do they ask for how do you want to collect the COC (self-collection, mail or proxy), at appeal or actual COC application stage?

Thanks
It's during the application stage after your appeal is approved.

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
My appeal is approved and I am going for finger prints today. I have my friend in Singapore. I am thinking of giving her address and other details for collecting the certificate. But I have one quick question, should I send the documents to Singapore Police or should I send it to my friend and he can submit the documents by himself? If he submits the documents by himself, he will get the certificate on the same day or it will take few days before he receives the certificate? Thanking you in advance.

Goutham1191

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone send a format(or your own if possible) of e-appeal for COC with SPF(Singapore police force) for reference to file an appeal with the Singapore police?

MohitaSharm

Oct 6, 2018
My appeal is approved and I am going for finger prints today. I have my friend in Singapore. I am thinking of giving her address and other details for collecting the certificate. But I have one quick question, should I send the documents to Singapore Police or should I send it to my friend and he can submit the documents by himself? If he submits the documents by himself, he will get the certificate on the same day or it will take few days before he receives the certificate? Thanking you in advance.
Hi, in how much time did you receive your coc from Singapore?

Actually, my fingerprints documents were received by them about a week ago, and since then the status say 'In Progress'.
So, just wanted to know from someone who has applied for certificate this year only, and in how much time received it.
Also, should I contact them to check the application status?

parm_saini

Dec 19, 2018
hey guys ,i need singapore police clearance certificate can anyone send me the link of appeal application.thanks

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
hi hope you have received your COC. did you send the documents through post to your friend or directly to singapore police ?

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
I sent it directly to Singapore police office via DHL
thanks for your kind reply.. is the proxy option still available? Did you get the COC through the mail or your friend collected from Singapore Police..
I am planning to send my friend in Singapore to collect on my behalf. Is it possible ? in that case should I send the original authorisation letter to him or the scanned letter? Please advise.. thank you in advance.

she_can

Apr 8, 2019
thanks for your kind reply.. is the proxy option still available? Did you get the COC through the mail or your friend collected from Singapore Police..
I am planning to send my friend in Singapore to collect on my behalf. Is it possible ? in that case should I send the original authorisation letter to him or the scanned letter? Please advise.. thank you in advance.
As of Jan 2019 it was possible. I do not know now.please check their website. I used the proxy option and my friend collected it on my behalf and couriered it back to me.you can send the scanned colored authorization letter to the proxy