+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sikkim Manipal University + WES

Uma Mani

Nov 14, 2017
Hi Pavan, Thank you for the reply. I am planning to make the payment and start the process by tomorrow. Can you help in verifying if I on the right track? Below are the steps I will follow:

1. Register with IQAS
2. Print outs of the application form, academic record request form, checklist and payment receipt.
3. Send the request letter to University as to why I require transcript and where they need to send those.
4. Send copy of all the marks sheet(will consolidated marklist be fine?), degree certificate and passport to SMU/applicable University address.
5. How much should I pay for the International courier, transcripts and attestation charges to the Universities? Should I pay by DD?

Pavanc

Jun 4, 2017
Hi Pavan, Thank you for the reply. I am planning to make the payment and start the process by tomorrow. Can you help in verifying if I on the right track? Below are the steps I will follow:

1. Register with IQAS
2. Print outs of the application form, academic record request form, checklist and payment receipt.
3. Send the request letter to University as to why I require transcript and where they need to send those.
4. Send copy of all the marks sheet(will consolidated marklist be fine?), degree certificate and passport to SMU/applicable University address.
5. How much should I pay for the International courier, transcripts and attestation charges to the Universities? Should I pay by DD?
Please send me the test mail @pavan.dump@gmail.com. I will provide all the details.

anindita1985

Nov 19, 2017
Hi All, I am following the above steps for getting ECA report from IQAS.I have done BSC IT from DE .can some one tell me the email id of SMU where i need to send the request for transcript. I am getting multiple email ids so getting confused.

SinghAiroli

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Uma,
Got the positive ECA from IQAS in 95 days. Get transcripts from SMU and send it to IQAS.
Thanks
Pavan
Thanks Pavan!! congratulations!!

One Question: Did they evaluate your MBA from Sikkim Manipal University- Distant Education program?

What is the canadian equivalent they have given?

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Thanks Pavan!! congratulations!!

One Question: Did they evaluate your MBA from Sikkim Manipal University- Distant Education program?

What is the canadian equivalent they have given?
Yes they do.....Go for IQAS....

amithsoni

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I'm going to start my ECA Process, I would like to have your valuable suggestion here please.

I have Regular BSC from Osmania University

and

MSC IT from Sikkim Manipal

Which ECA vendor should i opt

ICAS, WES or IQAS

What is the time taken by them

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017
I got my ECA done thru IQAS today. I have 3 yrs bachelors from Govt University and 2 yrs masters from SMU. They recognized as 4 yrs Bachelors and 1 yr Masters, any idea why they did so? Will I get points for Masters degree?

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Uma,
Got the positive ECA from IQAS in 95 days. Get transcripts from SMU and send it to IQAS.
Thanks
Pavan
Did you Masters degree was fully recognized in terms of years? In my case they reduced my 2 yrs masters from SMU to 1 year. Any idea why ?

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017
sikkim manipal university is recognised by IQAS.
positive eca received though after a month.
Hi Sunny,

I got my ECA response today from SMU. I have 3 yrs Bachelor from govt university and 2 yrs masters from SMU. IQAS recognized as 4 years bachelors and 1 yr Masters. Did you receive the same?

Hemali.bpt

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Pavan,

I graduated from SMU in 2009 with Bachelor of physical Therapy and currently working as a PT in US. I am planning to move to Canada as the immigration in US is getting difficult everyday. I just started the process for credential evaluation and realized that its a whole mess for SMU graduate. Please guide me to complete credential evaluation with IQAS. Here is the post I found from you. I am really stuck and frustrated.

Please help me. thanks a lot.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
HI,

I had taken admission in Aug-2013 in Sikkim Manipal University - Distance learning. Can My degree evaluate by IQAS?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have done bachelor from Gujarat University and Masters from SMU-DE. Can anyone please help me in the evaluation process, Do I need to send the separate transcript for both the degrees or only masters transcripts will be fine? And Please let me know if any other documents need to attach.

mranakumar

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, I have done my ECA from WES in 2015. In that the have considered only my B.sc degree from IGNOU , but they didn't recognised my master degree which is from SMU. Please guide me what to do.

Your valuable feedback will help me to process my immigration.

Thanks and Regards

am0206

Apr 16, 2018
Hi All,

Request your guidance in case of WES recognition for SMU DE certificates.
I have cleared my BBA from SMU DE in 2012 and PGDBM (HR Specialization) from Symbiosis Center of Distance Education in 2015.

Does WES recognise the degrees ? If i get the assessment from ICAS/IQAS will those reports be considered for immigration to canada ?

Request your support & response.