Nomination.....
26-19-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Med's Done....
4-12-2019
time taken total is 45 days.

for process visit iqas website. ..

The only thing I can tell you is send all the documents yourself sealed package.
Do I need to send 10th and +2 certificate and mark sheets also. As no transcripts issue by institution for School examination. It would be more helpful if you share your Application form and checklist.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Do I need to send 10th and +2 certificate and mark sheets also. As no transcripts issue by institution for School examination. It would be more helpful if you share your Application form and checklist.[/QUOTE

no need to send school information only graduation and above what ever is applicable for application form and checklist visit their website and kindly send the documents yourself. They have mentioned that the institute should send the docs but you can do it send the docs.

sapens

Aug 1, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5-07-2018
Nomination.....
26-19-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Med's Done....
4-12-2019
Thanks sunnyvin for your valuable advice :)

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017

The only thing I can tell you is send all the documents yourself sealed package.
When I called IQAS they mentioned that the package has to come from the university directly, but you are saying that send it sealed by yourself. I didn't understand, can you please elaborate.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
When I called IQAS they mentioned that the package has to come from the university directly, but you are saying that send it sealed by yourself. I didn't understand, can you please elaborate.

it's mentioned that university has to send the documents correct. however you can send the documents it should not be tempared with. . in my case I did send the docs myself everything was fine.

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017
it's mentioned that university has to send the documents correct. however you can send the documents it should not be tempared with. . in my case I did send the docs myself everything was fine.
So you just put your original mark sheets and degree certificate in an envelope, sealed it and sent it, right?
I read the application form and this is what it is mentioned: "All transcripts must be sent directly to IQAS by each educational institution listed on your Application Form."

Last edited:

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
So you just put your original mark sheets and degree certificate in an envelope, sealed it and sent it, right?
I read the application form and this is what it is mentioned: "All transcripts must be sent directly to IQAS by each educational institution listed on your Application Form."

you can send them it's fine

May 23, 2017
Got the positive eca from IQAS.

Process is

First register with IQAS

take the print out which you receive in mail application form, academic record request form checklist and payment receipt.

Along that send request letter to University that why you require transcript and where they had to send.

Send copy of all the marks sheet and degree and passport on SMU address

Also send a demand draft of Rs 1750 which includes 1250 international courier charges 250 mark sheet and degree attestation and 250 for transcripts.

That’s all. All the documents you have to send to University in one bunch. They will send directly to IQAS itself.

No need of sending separate courier to IQAS of xerox copy of mark sheets and degree.

University department itself send the same.

Whatever documents I said that is enough to get the positive eca.

kritika1987

Oct 7, 2017

Process is

First register with IQAS

take the print out which you receive in mail application form, academic record request form checklist and payment receipt.

Along that send request letter to University that why you require transcript and where they had to send.

Also send a demand draft of Rs 1750 which includes 1250 international courier charges 250 mark sheet and degree attestation and 250 for transcripts.

That’s all. All the documents you have to send to University in one bunch. They will send directly to IQAS itself.

No need of sending separate courier to IQAS of xerox copy of mark sheets and degree.

Thank you Tajinder. This is really a big help

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232

Process is

First register with IQAS

Thanks Mr. Singh,

This will really help us.

Last edited:

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232

Thanks Sunnyvin....

Can you please share your evaluation report..

Pavanc

Jun 4, 2017

Process is

First register with IQAS

Hello Tajinder,
Within how many days you got the ECA report for SMU degrees from IQAS.
IQAS received my documents on 18 Aug 2017 and file number generated on 3rd October. Any idea how long the wait would be.
thanks in advance.

Reactions: Yogi19

Uma Mani

Nov 14, 2017
We are about to start the process to migrate to Canada. However, a bit confused on the ECA process.

I have 2 degrees as below:
1. B.Tech from a university for which WES would evaluate the academic records.
2. MBA from Sikkim Manipal University- Distant Education program.

I got to know from the WES site that they do not evaluate academic records for Sikkim Manipal University. However, I read in some other blog that ICAS/IQAS does this evaluation if the program was DEC-recognized at the time of my admission. I got a verbal confirmation that it is DEC-recognised, however I am trying to get a documnted evidence for the same.

Can I get some suggestion as to how I can complete my ECA please, if not from the WES site who can evaluate for both my degrees?

Thanks in advance.

Pavanc

Jun 4, 2017
We are about to start the process to migrate to Canada. However, a bit confused on the ECA process.

I have 2 degrees as below:
1. B.Tech from a university for which WES would evaluate the academic records.
2. MBA from Sikkim Manipal University- Distant Education program.

I got to know from the WES site that they do not evaluate academic records for Sikkim Manipal University. However, I read in some other blog that ICAS/IQAS does this evaluation if the program was DEC-recognized at the time of my admission. I got a verbal confirmation that it is DEC-recognised, however I am trying to get a documnted evidence for the same.

Can I get some suggestion as to how I can complete my ECA please, if not from the WES site who can evaluate for both my degrees?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Uma,
Got the positive ECA from IQAS in 95 days. Get transcripts from SMU and send it to IQAS.
Thanks
Pavan