+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

signature required when mailing citizenship application

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be mailing my citizenship application shortly and was wondering if i could choose the signature option. I believe that would really confirm that they received it.

The address I will be mailing my application to is

49 dorchester street
sydney, nova scotia B1P 5Z2

did others on here use the signature option? I will be using Canada post-express mail . thanks

mani_flowers

Oct 26, 2011
for your own peace , you can do so . It does not make much difference. I sent it through normal courier . every thing was fine.
I hope you will be including a line "case processing centre-sydney-grant adults" before that address !!

best of luck

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did request /use the signature option. Everything went smooth although the signature did not appear on the tracking. I used Purolator.

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell said:
I will be mailing my citizenship application shortly and was wondering if i could choose the signature option. I believe that would really confirm that they received it.

The address I will be mailing my application to is

49 dorchester street
sydney, nova scotia B1P 5Z2

did others on here use the signature option? I will be using Canada post-express mail . thanks
I did. Someone signed for it when they received it, so I knew IRCC got it. I sent it through Canada post express mail as well.

Goodluck!