NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Experts,

I have a query. My wife's sister is based in Canada and is now a Citizen. But, we are not claiming points for that (Do not have Birth Certificate etc. to submit). I received my ITA. The issue is that when filling in my Wife's FAMILY DETAILS, if we enter her sister's details showing her to be in Canada, the system automatically adds 15 points and will subsequently ask us to upload supporting documents. What is the way out? We cannot skip entering her details either. Please suggest.
Thanks.

Regards
If she has a sibling, the details have to be furnished. Although, if you do not have enough documents, you can upload an LOE detailing about this and you will not get 15 points for that during processing stage.

Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone... need help here
My uncle aunt adopted me when i was 8 .. they applied for my canada PR on the basis of adoption but that case got rejected
Even though the case was rejected... but from 5th grade to my passport .. or any official documents .. i have their name as my parents
So now I want to claim the points for my Express entry
But they said they don’t have the adoption papers anymore
My siblings are canadian citizens
My question is ... do i need to submit the adoption documents or anything else will work .. such as their passport .. birth certificate ??
Please reply

thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone... need help here
My uncle aunt adopted me when i was 8 .. they applied for my canada PR on the basis of adoption but that case got rejected
Even though the case was rejected... but from 5th grade to my passport .. or any official documents .. i have their name as my parents
So now I want to claim the points for my Express entry
But they said they don’t have the adoption papers anymore
My siblings are canadian citizens
My question is ... do i need to submit the adoption documents or anything else will work .. such as their passport .. birth certificate ??
Please reply

thank you
Adoption documents will be required. If you are claiming sibling points, then the name of parents on yours and sibling's passport should be same.

Divshr

May 28, 2021
Hi ,
I have a sister who is Canadian PR and I am claiming 15 points in express entry. There is a slight difference in the name of our mother in our passport. My passport it’s Vijay Lakshmi Sharma and my sister’s passport its Vijay Lakshmi.
On both of our birth certificates it’s mentioned as Vijay Lakshmi and our father’s name is same in all case . So do I still need to add an affidavit to show that name of our mother is same in our passports?

and also cell phone bill can work as a utility bill along with the bank statement to prove the address ??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi ,
I have a sister who is Canadian PR and I am claiming 15 points in express entry. There is a slight difference in the name of our mother in our passport. My passport it’s Vijay Lakshmi Sharma and my sister’s passport its Vijay Lakshmi.
On both of our birth certificates it’s mentioned as Vijay Lakshmi and our father’s name is same in all case . So do I still need to add an affidavit to show that name of our mother is same in our passports?

and also cell phone bill can work as a utility bill along with the bank statement to prove the address ??
An affidavit will be required to state that both names are same..

Utility Bills include electricity, gas, water, garbage disposal, sewerage. It does not include Cell phone Bill.
For Proof of Address you will need a utility bill.

Divshr

May 28, 2021
Hi ,

An affidavit will be required to state that both names are same..

Utility Bills include electricity, gas, water, garbage disposal, sewerage. It does not include Cell phone Bill.
For Proof of Address you will need a utility bill.
hello Sir ,
If we do not have any of the above mentioned utility bills , is there any other alternative which can help as we stay in a rented apartment and everything is in the name of the landlord??
I have my recent bank statements. Will notice of assessment can work ??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hello Sir ,
If we do not have any of the above mentioned utility bills , is there any other alternative which can help as we stay in a rented apartment and everything is in the name of the landlord??
I have my recent bank statements. Will notice of assessment can work ??
Notice of Assessment can work but if you are living in a rented apartment, the utility bills should be on your name. This is Standard here in Canada.

Upload Rent Agreement or Rent Receipt...

Now dont say, you pay cash and have no rent receipts...

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
I applied for pr under CEC, My brother's proof of residency I uploaded 1) Bank statement 2) Canada Driving Licence.
But Yesterday Ircc sends one request letter saying that: Sibling- Residence CDA: Please provide proof of your sibling’s/family member’s residence in Canada, other than a provincial driver’s license, bank statement, or cell phone bill, which confirms their current place of residence.

Please help me what Documents can I submit urgently.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I applied for pr under CEC, My brother's proof of residency I uploaded 1) Bank statement 2) Canada Driving Licence.
But Yesterday Ircc sends one request letter saying that: Sibling- Residence CDA: Please provide proof of your sibling’s/family member’s residence in Canada, other than a provincial driver’s license, bank statement, or cell phone bill, which confirms their current place of residence.

- rental agreement or property ownership
- proof of employment / recent pay stub showing their current address
- Notice of Assessment from 2020

Divshr

May 28, 2021
- rental agreement or property ownership
- proof of employment / recent pay stub showing their current address
- Notice of Assessment from 2020
my brother got PR last week : I have attached my NOA, paystubs , employment letter , cellphone bill, DL and they didn’t objected.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

Utility Bill is an option, If he owns the house then house title otherwise Rent Agreement.
NOA will be definitely a YES.

Reactions: krishkrish

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Utility Bill is an option, If he owns the house then house title otherwise Rent Agreement.
NOA will be definitely a YES.
My brother lives in a rental apartment in Canada from 2018 to now in the same apartment.
We have a rental agreement letter issued in 2018. can I show that needs New rental agreement(we already requested but it looks like take more time )

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
my brother got PR last week : I have attached my NOA, paystubs , employment letter , cellphone bill, DL and they didn’t objected.
But in Ircc website shows "The documents would need to be current to the six months prior to the submission of the application"
My brother's employment letter and NOA were issued more than six months back. is it ok to submit?