+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sibling proof of relationship

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
If you have received AINP, you should file your application. forget about anything else.
Okay. Actually, My wife will accompany me and I am the principal applicant. Since my wife didn't have the ECA when I launched my EE profile, I have included no education at her section. Now, I have to mail some documents one of which is IRCC 5406 requires her all academic qualifications. Please advise.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Okay. Actually, My wife will accompany me and I am the principal applicant. Since my wife didn't have the ECA when I launched my EE profile, I have included no education at her section. Now, I have to mail some documents one of which is IRCC 5406 requires her all academic qualifications. Please advise.
In that case, update your EE application with her details and send package to AINP.

pramod4bw

Oct 9, 2019
Just file your EOI and wait for invitation. After that application processing and submission will start.
Thanks Preet,

Today i got the ITA, But still i have some queries here.

1. Proof of funds :

a) I dont have the any of form fund mentioned on SINP site, but somewhere i watched vedios and threads that i can take gift deed from my father and that does not require 3 months bank statement - if i follow the gift process correctly with explanation letter and affidavit. Is this correct ?

b) will SINP accept gift deeds ?, if gift deed accepted from Father, do they ask 3 month statements of my father.

c) my sister is a Canadian citizen, in this case can i borrow money from sister as support to show proof of fund. will my sister can be helpfull in any form.

2. Work Experience :

a) For experience can i show on the notary as i dont have exp letter in the expected format.?
b) For supporting documents , it is mentioned that we need to show at least one government document, which one i need to show, is IT returns is accepted?,
c) are bank statements are mandatory to show as supporting docs ?

it would be really appreciated , somebody help me in documentation as my time already started ticking for 60 days.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks Preet,

1. Proof of funds :

a) I dont have the any of form fund mentioned on SINP site, but somewhere i watched vedios and threads that i can take gift deed from my father and that does not require 3 months bank statement - if i follow the gift process correctly with explanation letter and affidavit. Is this correct ?

b) will SINP accept gift deeds ?, if gift deed accepted from Father, do they ask 3 month statements of my father.

c) my sister is a Canadian citizen, in this case can i borrow money from sister as support to show proof of fund. will my sister can be helpfull in any form.

2. Work Experience :

a) For experience can i show on the notary as i dont have exp letter in the expected format.?
b) For supporting documents , it is mentioned that we need to show at least one government document, which one i need to show, is IT returns is accepted?,

it would be really appreciated , somebody help me in documentation as my time already started ticking for 60 days.
You can submit gift deed for SINP. do not borrow money from sister

you should get reference letter in expected format.

IT returns will be good

even if you are uploading gift deed, bank statement can be attached.

Anwesh Nayak

Apr 22, 2018
You can submit gift deed for SINP. do not borrow money from sister

you should get reference letter in expected format.

IT returns will be good

even if you are uploading gift deed, bank statement can be attached.
Thanks Preet,

1. Proof of funds :

2. Work Experience :

Hi guys
I have also received the ITA for SINP.
But required funds are not 3months old.
Going to show with Gift deed. Will this work ?

fattyboy_rt

Nov 18, 2019
Hello fellow aspirants & seniors,

I have recently received my ITA and have earned 15 additional points as my elder sister is staying in Canada for the past 20 years. Unfortunately I got to understand that in a Canadian passport they do not have the page where the parent's name is printed (Like Indian passport). My parents do not have my sister's birth certificate. I have to submit a proof of relationship so what is the best possible solution to this issue?

omidsadiq

Dec 9, 2018
Hi guys.

Hello fellow aspirants & seniors,

I have recently received my ITA and have earned 15 additional points as my elder sister is staying in Canada for the past 20 years. Unfortunately I got to understand that in a Canadian passport they do not have the page where the parent's name is printed (Like Indian passport). My parents do not have my sister's birth certificate. I have to submit a proof of relationship so what is the best possible solution to this issue?
Get the birth certificate. B C is a valuable document that can prove your relationship.

omidsadiq

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

When I came to Canada as a student in 2018, I did not disclose my elder brother's name in the application. This was because he was not living with us in the same house at the moment. My brother has just become a Canadian PR.
So can I claim points now although he mentioned my name in his PR application? Will it adversely affect my PR application?

Thanks

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
PR card, passport and utility bills are most important here.

for name, submit an affidavit (notarized)
My sister is living with the husband in Canada, all the utility bills and mortgage documents are in her husband's name. She does have phone bill and credit card statement in her name, will these documents be considered or is utility bill the only valid document ?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
My sister is living with the husband in Canada, all the utility bills and mortgage documents are in her husband's name. She does have phone bill and credit card statement in her name, will these documents be considered or is utility bill the only valid document ?
I have the same issue. What did you do? Need help on the above mentioned problem.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Hi,
I am claiming points for my sibling in canada. She is married and living in canada since 30 years. Her passport is in her married name, while she has some utility bills in her maiden name and some in her married name. She doesn’t have a marriage certificate as they never registered the marriage. I’m proving the relationship with her birth certificate. How can I prove that the person (my sister) with married name and maiden name is one and the same person. Please assist. Thank you

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
She has to have had a marriage certificate to get a passport in her married name.
She doesn’t actually, coz she was married in India in the traditional way and never registered her her marriage. Is there any other way I can / she can prove that they’re the same person?

her landing document from 1990 has both, i.e: my fathers name and her husbands name, will that suffice ?