+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sibling proof of relationship

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Nobody cares what looks odd and what not...... Affidavit is mandatory if you have name change problem in your documents. PA, Dependents and Parents (if any specific document is being used in application)

Adhar, Voter ID wont work, only notarized affidavit will work.

Choice is yours. I have filed more than 1200 PR applications till now, that's what I can say.
Thank you so much.I will arrange for affidavits.

Just one more information, whatever sibling points I was mentioning is for my SINP. I have completed BE Electrical and Electronics but started working in IT and have 9.5 years of IT exprience NOC 2171. Along with exp and sibling points I get 84 points which will get me an ITA hopefully.

But being BE EEE with IT Exp, the expereince is not inline with education. what is the possibility of it getting approved or rejected?

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you so much.I will arrange for affidavits.

Just one more information, whatever sibling points I was mentioning is for my SINP. I have completed BE Electrical and Electronics but started working in IT and have 9.5 years of IT exprience NOC 2171. Along with exp and sibling points I get 84 points which will get me an ITA hopefully.

But being BE EEE with IT Exp, the expereince is not inline with education. what is the possibility of it getting approved or rejected?

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
If I go by your details, it should be approved. Now, if you have something else in your application or you are doing something wrong with other documents, then it will be a different story.

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
If I go by your details, it should be approved. Now, if you have something else in your application or you are doing something wrong with other documents, then it will be a different story.
Oh thanks. I was thinking the education should match experience which is mandatory for SINP which is mentioned in their website but was confused as Electrical don't hav relation with Information technology.

MahiGad

Jul 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I tried contacting several people and read multiple threads to get an answer to my question. However, I couldn't find an answer. I really hope the seniors on this thread could help me.

My brother is working in the US. He applied for Canadian PR and got 'Ready for Visa' email last week. As soon as he gets his passport stamped, he will come to Canada (to a relative house) to sort out things like PR card, State ID and Driving license. I guess he will apply for the IDs in a week, and leave to the US to continue his job.

I’m planning to apply for PR once the above mentioned IDs are delivered to my relative's house. Now the question is, can I claim sibling points for my express entry profile? I know I'm being too optimistic, but wanna test my luck.

Thanks in advance.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I tried contacting several people and read multiple threads to get an answer to my question. However, I couldn't find an answer. I really hope the seniors on this thread could help me.

My brother is working in the US. He applied for Canadian PR and got 'Ready for Visa' email last week. As soon as he gets his passport stamped, he will come to Canada (to a relative house) to sort out things like PR card, State ID and Driving license. I guess he will apply for the IDs in a week, and leave to the US to continue his job.

I’m planning to apply for PR once the above mentioned IDs are delivered to my relative's house. Now the question is, can I claim sibling points for my express entry profile? I know I'm being too optimistic, but wanna test my luck.

Thanks in advance.
Your sibling must be living in Canada for you to claim the points. Having the documents is irrelevant.

Reactions: MahiGad

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
No you can not. He should be living in Canada while your PR application gets approved.

Reactions: MahiGad

pramod4bw

Oct 9, 2019
Hi ,

I have 12 years of IT exp and my qualification is MCA which is relevant to my field of work. Iam applying for the 0213 code in for OID in SINP because iam working as Application architect and Manager and for this code i does not need any licences i guess.

I got my WES done, ITLES with 6.5 and got overall 81 points because my sister is staying in Saskatchewan.

Can you suggest me if i apply for SINP with 81 points for 0213 , how soon i will get my ITA.

Thanks
Pramod

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi ,

I have 12 years of IT exp and my qualification is MCA which is relevant to my field of work. Iam applying for the 0213 code in for OID in SINP because iam working as Application architect and Manager and for this code i does not need any licences i guess.

I got my WES done, ITLES with 6.5 and got overall 81 points because my sister is staying in Saskatchewan.

Can you suggest me if i apply for SINP with 81 points for 0213 , how soon i will get my ITA.

Thanks
Pramod
Just file your EOI and wait for invitation. After that application processing and submission will start.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Please guide me to upload the following documents.
(1) Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - PR Card
(2) Proof of Residency in Canada of sibling - Planning to show bank statement, Phone bill
(3) Proof of sibling relationship - Inside of both of our passport.
(4) Family Member Proof of Status - PR card

Are the above correct?
hey just came across your post did u just submit the passport for sibling relationship or something else too?

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
2. Utility bill should be included like Hydro
3. Birth Certificates of both siblings proving same parent's names.
Hi, My brother is a citizen in Canada, and I am using his points for AINP. For AINP, I have to prove that our parents are the same. My brother has all documents with Father's name- Mohammad, but I have all the documents with Father's name- MD. How to solve the issue? I have to send documents for EOI.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, My brother is a citizen in Canada, and I am using his points for AINP. For AINP, I have to prove that our parents are the same. My brother has all documents with Father's name- Mohammad, but I have all the documents with Father's name- MD. How to solve the issue? I have to send documents for EOI.
PR card, passport and utility bills are most important here.

for name, submit an affidavit (notarized)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sure, Could you please enlighten on the notary? What should be notarized?
For the name difference of father, you should submit an affidavit

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
For the name difference of father, you should submit an affidavit
Thanks a lot, I would need to find the respective authority to do that.

On the different note, could you tell me, if I add my wife's education in EE profile now (while preparing EOI after receiving NOI), will it be harmful for the whole application for AINP? It will increase the CRS score by 10 points. I heard that during the processing time, updating EE profile might cause cancellation of the application.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks a lot, I would need to find the respective authority to do that.

On the different note, could you tell me, if I add my wife's education in EE profile now (while preparing EOI after receiving NOI), will it be harmful for the whole application for AINP? It will increase the CRS score by 10 points. I heard that during the processing time, updating EE profile might cause cancellation of the application.
If you have received AINP, you should file your application. forget about anything else.