+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should we complain about the delays in Online Citizenship Process?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
You need to check the excel file with all the processing dates. The total processing time of online application seems to be lower. The AOR is longer though but the total is shorter. Isn't that what you want?
Not true . Online get AOR but processing has still not started. I'm Aug 2021 applicant order my gcms and still file in inventory at cpc Sydney.on the other hand 2020 is quick and getting oath invited.

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
Not true . Online get AOR but processing has still not started. I'm Aug 2021 applicant order my gcms and still file in inventory at cpc Sydney.on the other hand 2020 is quick and getting oath invited.
That's terrible. Do all the applications go to Sydney? I feel Sydney is the guantanamo prison of immigrations offices :D

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
August to November is only 3 months (90days). In the excel file most of the online applications have AOR time of greater than 100 days but the rest of the process was much faster for them so the overall processing time was quicker. This is according to the excel files I found in this website with the information about some applicants.

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Hello

I have applied citizenship on February 2021, thinking it will be faster than the paper processing. To my horror it's July 2021, 5 months and there is no AOR even.

I am struggling with my job due to not having citizenship and also I can't leave the country because when it will start there is no timeline. I check the processing times and it shows AOR sent for April 2021.

I really am upset and fed up and want to send a formal complaint about my disappointment for the double standards.

Please let me know if this is a right thing to do or it will hamper my application.
You are joking, right?

Get aor in 3 months

Wake up!!! Look in the mirror and complain to him for not being patient

Also why online should be faster? Everybody waits

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
You are joking, right?

Get aor in 3 months

Wake up!!! Look in the mirror and complain to him for not being patient

Also why online should be faster? Everybody waits
I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm just stating a fact that in the excel file processing of online apps were faster than paper. Go read the file yourself before commenting nonsense.

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
you know how many number of proxy servers would be protecting this Minister@cic.gc.ca address ? 100 % of email just go into spam or recycle bin. You really want some action file a petition to supreme court of canada and every applicant will sign here. If not then just wait like everyone . We are the ones who are in need not them. They dont give f about us. You can send 199999999 emails to the minister but all you will see is him enjoying the summer with his kids. We are f immigrants , second class people .
Iranians have been discriminated against during the PR and citizenship processing. It took cic much longer to process their applications even before covid. A group of them started some sort of protest which included reporting the delays and the condition via Twitter. They continued this attack of twittes until they got into a news channel and newspaper. Then their complaint went to parliament. That group got their PR soon after those complaints. That was a systematic discrimination and they managed to solve it. We can easily solve this issue by doing the same thing.making a group in telegram and gathering people and twitting and going to the news.

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm just stating a fact that in the excel file processing of online apps were faster than paper. Go read the file yourself before commenting nonsense.
Check spreadsheet and you will know how long people wait

Checj cic ste and u will know application processing time as well

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
That's terrible. Do all the applications go to Sydney? I feel Sydney is the guantanamo prison of immigrations offices :D
yes , that is where the applications get filtered and then passed onto relative local offices. If local office is at capacity the applicants relax in sydney.

Reactions: Maryam2020

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
paper is being processed quicked coz they do not want more files piling up. Whoever applied paper made a better choice.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Iranians have been discriminated against during the PR and citizenship processing. It took cic much longer to process their applications even before covid. A group of them started some sort of protest which included reporting the delays and the condition via Twitter. They continued this attack of twittes until they got into a news channel and newspaper. Then their complaint went to parliament. That group got their PR soon after those complaints. That was a systematic discrimination and they managed to solve it. We can easily solve this issue by doing the same thing.making a group in telegram and gathering people and twitting and going to the news.
Yes. IRCC discriminates people from that region specially if u follow a specific religion.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
The new minister of immigration (who is white) took a photo with the IRCC staff in Halifax recently. Guess what? That's right: all of them were white, too. I wouldn't be surprised if not most of IRCC staff everywhere in Canada are white. This makes it easy to discriminate against people of other races and ethnicities and cover it.

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
The new minister of immigration (who is white) took a photo with the IRCC staff in Halifax recently. Guess what? That's right: all of them were white, too. I wouldn't be surprised if not most of IRCC staff everywhere in Canada are white. This makes it easy to discriminate against people of other races and ethnicities and cover it.
The previous minister was not white but he discriminated against Iranians. I don't think they will necessary discriminate just because they are white and the non-white guy is an example. I hated him so I'm happy he is gone.

Maryam2020

Dec 5, 2021
Yes. IRCC discriminates people from that region specially if u follow a specific religion.
Alot of Iranians are not muslims. We are just normal people who have to migrate because out country is under dictatorship. See how social media impacted your opinion about Iranians. The first thing you bring up is religion while we are the least religious nation in that region.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Alot of Iranians are not muslims. We are just normal people who have to migrate because out country is under dictatorship. See how social media impacted your opinion about Iranians. The first thing you bring up is religion while we are the least religious nation in that region.
I know Iranians are not muslims I have friends from Iran . I just didnt say about Iranians I mentioned people from that region and ppl who follow specific religion .

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
It's not just whites as Ircc officers. I was discriminated by a black Ircc officer and a woman. It's any person of color just like when they come to Canada their attitude changes similarly when they get into absolute power job like being ircc officer they think themselves as Gods .