+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should PCC state all 10 years in it? - Asivad please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Baljas said:
i got my spouse pcc from the local police station . it mention her current address ( my home address since we are married) and states just the issue date 26th dec 2015. also says its valid for 3 months from the date of issue. will that be sufficient or i also need to approach passport office for a pcc ??
my wife lived in 2 different cities though
Since there will be multiple entries in your personal history section, you should provide a PCC that indicates all the addresses she has lived or no addresses at all. PSK issued PCC s doesn't mention any address or time period so I suggest you to go with it. Do not submit the local police station PCC for your spouse or for yourself!

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
well my application is already submitted with the pcc from local police station. what confuses me is her pcc has an issue date which technically means she has no criminal record before the date of issue of that pcc even though she lived in different cities .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Baljas said:
well my application is already submitted with the pcc from local police station. what confuses me is her pcc has an issue date which technically means she has no criminal record before the date of issue of that pcc even though she lived in different cities .
That is the problem! When a PCC mentions an address, CIC assumes that the verification was done for that address only!

A few Indian applicants and very recently, a Pakistani applicant were rejected on the grounds that PCC was either time/geography bound or both!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Baljas said:
Better get a PSK PCC for your spouse and raise a CSE and update your PR application with CIC. No harm as it only takes a couple of weeks to get that PCC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Better get a PSK PCC for your spouse and raise a CSE and update your PR application with CIC. No harm as it only takes a couple of weeks to get that PCC.
Yes! Correct! That would be the best course of action! If your PCC mentions any time periods or any specific addresses, then you should consider getting one from PSK for yourself too.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
what is the exact rule to get the PCC and when to get.
For example: I am currently working at Singapore and got pcc from indian embassy and also from Singapore now if I travel to India before I submit application then I need to create again Indian PCC and also from Singapore.
we need PCC upfront before send the application and PCC mention that record is clear till date for the issue date then what about the period which remain from Issue of the PCC and receive the AOR.
I read this forum and found that PCC is the one major reason for rejection from IRCC.